[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married friend came on to me pretty hard, want to pursue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: jake-making-out[1].jpg (69KB, 630x857px) Image search: [Google]
jake-making-out[1].jpg
69KB, 630x857px
Story time.

I'm 27, I was married when I first met this girl (26), she was also married and still is, but I initiated a divorce in April. I was attracted to her physically and mentally from Day 1 but of course I kept it to myself and mostly I just developed a really close friendship with her, never expecting it to be anything more than that. She's so much fun to be around and though I'll never admit it to anyone, one of the several reasons I decided to divorce is because knowing her made me realize how much I had really settled. Not to say I divorced to get with her, just that I felt like I needed to get out there and meet someone like her.

Anyways, they moved away in March, but came back in town while they were traveling around and spent a few nights at my place. We went out and partied, go super drunk and went back to my place. She kept grabbing my ass on the walk back. We were supposed to go to sleep by then, but the husband fell into the bathtub, broke the faucet and made it gush water everywhere, flooding the bathroom and hallway. The husband went off somewhere else because he was too drunk to handle it, the girl and I were frantically trying to fix it. She plugged the hole with her hand while I shut the main water off, and we both got soaked. When we finally shut the water off, she grabbed me and kissed me hard on the cheek. Then we got started on throwing towels down and soaking up all the water.

(cont)
>>
>>18357838
When that mess was over, the husband went and passed out on the bed and the girl followed, while I laid down on the sofa in the living room to go to sleep. Not long after, the girl comes back out to get some water from the kitchen, and makes some small talk with me. I drift off to sleep again, and then she comes back out and lays a blanket on top of me, leans in and kisses me on the cheek again. Then she holds my hand for a while and just starts gazing into my eyes lovingly. I've known her for over a year and this is very unusual for her. Then she got up and walked away, and while she walked away she looked back at me with a sexy smile, and I shot her a really solid wink.

Then she came back and I was pretending to be asleep. She sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek again and grabbed my hand again. She kept pulling my hand to her body like she wanted me to caress her, which I did sort of clumsily. She told me to take off my jeans because they were still soaked from earlier. And for the next few hours we were just kind of hanging out in the living room, occasionally getting playful and flirty. She grabbed my ass a few times, I grabbed hers for a brief moment, she told me about how I must have lost weight and gotten a little buffer since she last saw me, I rubbed her neck and her back a bit, we had some long hugs... but that was about as far as we ever got. Eventually she went back to her room and I laid back down in my couch but neither of us got any sleep before sunrise.

(cont)
>>
>>18357839
I'm sure a lot of you might be thinking I was just passing up a million opportunities to smash but remember that A) she's married and B) we weren't alone in the apartment, so it's possible that she was holding back a bit given the circumstances, only doing things we can do quietly, and making sure she's not in a compromising position so if anyone else in the apartment came out to use the bathroom or something, she'd be able to straighten up quickly and pretend nothing was going on. But that's just me speculating.

Also you might say she was just acting stupid because she was drunk. I'm not ruling it out, she is quite the drinker. But by the time she started getting playful like that, she had to have gotten a lot of alcohol out of her system already. To give you an idea, I had already puked from being too drunk at the party when we stopped drinking, and I was mostly vigilant and level-headed by the time she started nuzzling me.
>>
>>18357842
So fast forward to when everyone is sober and well-rested. We occasionally lock eyes and smile, but it's brief because I'm trying to hide this from her husband. We haven't said a word about what happened that night, which makes me wonder if that was the end of it. I am head over heels for her, and while I'm prepared to drop this whole thing and move on if she's married and wants to stay married, I would absolutely go as far with her as she's willing to take it, even if it meant divorcing her husband. I just need to know what we are right now and what we want to be.

Her and her husband left this morning to continue traveling around on their own. When I was seeing them off, the last time we made eye contact and nobody else was looking I silently mouthed "I love you" to her. She smiled and they drove away. I will actually see them both again four months from now, but I'm dying to know what's going on. I've thought about messaging her but I worry about making things awkward (if I didn't already but telling her I love her). I thought about writing something like this: "Hey, you and I got really playful on Friday night, and it left me wondering if I should just dismiss it as drunk you, or if it's something more that we could talk about. Either way we are friends no matter what."

How do I gauge the situation? How do I get confirmation? Thoughts and ideas?
>>
>>18357844
Just have conversation like normal. She knows you're fully aware so bringing it up is a moot point. Act casually and she'll bring it up when she's comfortable.
>>
>>18357855
I'm pretty inept so you might have to give an example of how to word it casually. I won't see her in person for a while so it might have to be over text
>>
>>18357863
Don't text her the same day, leave everything stew for a couple days. It shows that you're busy doing your own thing and you aren't obsessively fixating. Then text her asking how the trip is going, if everything's okay, what she's been up to, if she's seen anything interesting etc. Normal conversation. You both know about the experience you both shared and you're showing general interest by contacting her. She may very well do so before the next couple of days. The only complicated matter is if the subject isn't ever brought up. You aren't the type to come out of the blue with a subject like that and she seems to be the type to. If she comes out and says "Hey, I'm sorry about a couple days ago. It probably made you feel really uncomfortable and I don't want things to get complicated" She's pretty much expecting you to reply with "It's okay. I understand things are already complicated with what's going on with your end. I wasn't made uncomfortable at all. In fact it was the most comfortable I'd been in a while. You don't have to apologize." She's probably going to message you first to break the ice and hopefully get the reverberation of the feelings she's having.

It's also a good idea to not blurt out "HEY I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT NIGHT" because there's still a possibility, albeit a small one that she was just drunk and it made her feel more comfortable doing what she did than she should have. She could be telling herself right now that what she did was ridiculous, which again may lead her to messaging you for confirmation.

You shouldn't have mouth "I love you" though. That was kind of weird. It's going 0-100, especially at a time of departing. You should have said something along the lines of "I'll be waiting" or "I'll wait for you" but shoulda/coulda/woulda.
>>
>>18357838
While it seems she likes you as a person she is just appreciative you didn't completely lose your shit and throw them out because the husband cause so much damage to your home. She's embarrassed and knows you opened your home and now have a repair bill they should pay but you won't ask because your dick.

I have been in situations similar (the husband didn't break anything and I was staying with them) and if the wife digs you, especially enough that they have contemplated divorcing their husband, they grab you and you fuck.

Nothing here OP
>>
>>18357893
They were grabbing eachothers asses and she asked him to take his pants off.

OP is clearly just someone with good restraint and she knows this. She didn't force him into a situation where she pulled out his dick and started sucking because she's afraid he'd push her away and possibly ruin the friendship so she was testing waters. You're just dumb as hell
>>
>>18357900
>take his pants off
his pants were wet. if she wanted him she would have grabbed his dick or kissed him on the lips.

I don't understand why OP and anons here overlook there was major damage done to OP's home and plumbing isn't cheap. Even if she sucked his dick that night it wouldn't be enough to cover the damage. Just to have a plumber come out its 80 bucks and sounds like this repair will be at least 300 dollars
>>
>>18357916
If it changes your views on this, we live in military housing where everything is pretty much paid for, including repairs like this. Had a guy out the next morning to replace the faucet, didn't cost a dime.
>>
>>18357883
>You shouldn't have mouth "I love you" though. That was kind of weird. It's going 0-100, especially at a time of departing. You should have said something along the lines of "I'll be waiting" or "I'll wait for you" but shoulda/coulda/woulda.

Yeah perhaps. My rationale was that I wanted to give her a discreet nod that I was totally into what happened that night. I was worried that with the way we were interacting for the following 2 days, she might think that I didn't care, that I had just brushed it off. I could have said something a bit less over the top, but I didn't really have a moment alone with her since then and I love you was the most recognizable thing I could mouth to someone.
>>
>>18358250
it doesn't. you were being a friend by letting them stay and he wrecked your place. she was embarrassed and trying to make sure you were still cool.
>>
>>18358470
Yeah I don't think that's normal behavior. They've both done plenty of somewhat lesser things to piss me off, like getting into drunk fights with strangers while I'm around, embarrassing me, etc. and they've acknowledged that they fucked up but the wife never grabbed my ass and kissed me to make up for it.
>>
>>18358492
she kissed your cheek not tongue kiss you, big difference, ass grabbing among friends is play. If she wanted you she would have rubbed that ass on your dick or put your hands on her tits or pussy.
>>
>>18358520
So you're either arguing that she was lovey-dovey as compensation, or she wasn't lovey-dovey at all, just friendly. Make up your mind here.

Besides, it is very out of character for her (at least with me) to kiss me at all, on any part of the body. Same goes for all the other flirty things she did. Usually she just punched my arm for roasting her.
>>
>>18358565
you are convinced she's ready so just go ahead
>>
>>18357838
don't be a piece of shit
>>
>>18358585
Go ahead and what? Jesus christ that's literally all I'm asking here.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.