[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my university is forcing me to work a 10 week fulltime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1467183576093.jpg (100KB, 910x684px) Image search: [Google]
1467183576093.jpg
100KB, 910x684px
>tfw my university is forcing me to work a 10 week fulltime job to get my degreee
>tfw i only get accepted for positions without any form of payment
>tfw i will waste an entire summer as a slave
>tfw 25 and still no bachelor degree
>tfw 25 and still living at home
>tfw 25 and no gf

fml.
>>
>>18357491
You're still young, stop complaining, work and then you'll get a real job and live your life.
I don't have a degree and work a minimum wage job, you have no idea of the luck you have
>>
File: xUA7aRABGn3MTk3lwA.gif (1MB, 211x253px) Image search: [Google]
xUA7aRABGn3MTk3lwA.gif
1MB, 211x253px
>>18357497
This.

>>18357491
OP, I'm more or less in the same position as you. About to turn 21, and I live with my parents as I'm going to community college. Shit I'm so fucked that I even get dropped off/picked up by them. Remember that this is nearly the end. At least you have friends OP (I hope) I don't have a single friend and the majority of my socializing is to people on Discord and Rainbow Six Siege.

God speed OP. Remember that all suffering is temporary
>>
>>18357491
These guys are right.

Learn about how to deal with the bad stuff in your life. Accept their existence do not wipe them under the rug, only then you can turn them into lessons to improve upon.
>>
10 Wochen Praktikum sind gar nichts, du faules Stück Scheisse
>>
My college has the same requirement for a diploma but there's an alternative class you can take if you opt out of the internship, your school doesn't have anything similar?
>>
atleast you got a fucking job

I'm doing nothing this summer and it's killing me
>>
>>18357491
>tfw dropped out of university
>tfw the jobcentre wants me to apply for positions with shit pay
>tfw I will waste an entire summer and autumn and winter writing job applications and trying not to get hired
>tfw 25 and still no bachelor degree
>tfw 25 and still living at home
>tfw 25 and no gf

Life is great though.
>>
>>18357491
This is a step up from being a standard wage slave. I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>18357563
Fuck off kraut, this is a burger neighborhood.
Wait, that probably doesn't sound threatening.
How about "KRAUT OFF GRRRR"
>>
At least your getting a degree. I went fell for the trades meme and am now working a shit job while living at home. I want to back to school but I fear it will be another useless pursuit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.