[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with politically correct strangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1479167462160.gif (523KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1479167462160.gif
523KB, 500x329px
Hello. How does one correctly behave in the midst of nowadays political-correctess fever? You can no longer do jokes that might ''offend'' someone. One girl lashed out just because i made a joke about entitled fat people. When is it the right time to use humor? I can no longer just appear and make people have a good time and meet new friends.
>>
It's called not being an autist. Keep your 3edgy5me jokes to yourself until you know what the other person is and is not offended by.
>>
>>18357208
Don't say stupid shit to people you don't know
>>
File: IMG_19082016_125340.png (167KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_19082016_125340.png
167KB, 480x361px
No, it's called not giving a fuck about what they """""feel"""". What are they going to do if you offend them? Go call the police? Fuck em. I'm not saying be a faggot and try to offend everyone but if you do and sometime voices their feelings to you, ignore them. The end
>>
>>18357224
I used to think like this. But now i'm inclined to>>18357222>>18357213

I feel bad about censoring myself. I just don't know if i should ever joke around anymore. How can you even be goofy and not-so-serious with people getting so easily offended?
>>
File: chectrum.gif (2MB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
chectrum.gif
2MB, 589x589px
>>18357222
>>
Know your situation and your audience and joke accordingly. Otherwise don't give a fuck if someone is offended. Although if you cross that line too much, you'll just be seen as a dick instead of funny.
>>
Don't state the facts, ask them questions so they reach the conclusion themselves. Only way to redpill idiot sjws that base politics on muh feelings
>>
>>18357213
STFU faggot, if u want PC go to syria

go back to fumblr, you degenerate fat fuck
>>
>>18357208

Honestly...just stop being an autistic fuck. Part of being a mature adult and a functioning member of society is tolerating people who have views that do not align with your own. If you continue down your current path you will remain a virgin for the rest of your life and be a 50 year old man in a bar talking about how the moonlandings were faked and Trump was forced into submission by the Jews who are secretly reptilians. Grow up or off yourself you fucking god damn manchild. Fuck I hate you.
>>
>>18358671
>be a 50 year old man in a bar talking about how the moonlandings were faked and Trump was forced into submission by the Jews who are secretly reptilians.

Lol like Neoreactionsafe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.