[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criminal Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Lipstick.png (429KB, 594x444px) Image search: [Google]
Lipstick.png
429KB, 594x444px
>TL;DR My woman is a criminal, I'm a cop, we really love each other but I'm wondering if this is relationship suicide going forward.

I work for a private policing company. Enforcing the law is my job. My girl is now and pretty much always has been the criminal type. Bunch of misdemeanors in the past, most for violent stuff, likes to pick fights with bitches, and her whole family is either currently or formerly criminal. Thing is tho that she's absolutely *awesome*. By FAR the coolest girl I've ever dated. She's smart, funny, aggressive as hell, she's a professional dancer (the kind you see at concerts, not the strip club kind), her hobbies are art, singing, and MMA, she's getting a degree in business management to take over her family's business, pretty face, unbelievable body, and I could go on. She's basically the coolest woman I've ever met.

BUT a few days ago she went out with one of her sIsters and they beat the FUCK out of this girl for some petty hood type shit I'd never even have though twice about, but she told me that this happened like, "oh you know, it's just what you do," like felony assault as a response to vandalism is just your average shit.

I guess my issue is that I'm starting to realize my girl is pretty street, and she's always going to be street, and I can't make up my mind one way or another to go or stay. I love her, but what happens if she ever takes it too far? High risk high reward and I can't fucking decide. It was either /adv or a fucking coin toss.

Pic largely unrelated.
>>
Arrest her she will think it is hot trust me
>>
>>18356891

>I work for a private policing company.

So.... you're not actually a cop. I don't see the issue here.
>>
quit the force dweeb.
>>
>>18356924
do this after quitting, troll her then go ape shit
>>
>>18356924
Fpbp
>>
>>18356924
I already did that, it's actually how we met.

>>18356928
Yes and no. My company does literally everything police do. Arrests, charges, case files, the whole shebang. Only thing we don't do is actually haul people to jail, the police do that. We're private police, not just security. Guns, handcuffs, badges and everything. Cept we get paid better and we don't have to do housecalls.

>>18356931
Not an option. This job pays way too fucking well for my inexperienced (currently) uneducated self to just jump ship. Finding a job straight out of highschool that can pay not only for living expenses but for my education too was one in a million.
>>
>>18356891
I dunno why you're coming to /adv/ for this you literally just have one option which is sitting down with her, saying all her violent activity bothers you and it needs to stop,especially if you're imagining a future together.

If she can't then hey, stop being her boyfriend and make her into a fuckbuddy. Problems should not be a main factor in your life,a source of enjoyment though? Sure. Even if she's hot as all hell,she's not worth it and you can easily find another who may not be as "cool" as her but she can definitely be just as pretty and hot. You scored one,you can do another.
>>
1. She has Borderline Personality Disorder
2. She should be convicted and hospitalized
3. You know the FBI can trace you back by the profile you've just provided and (you're not using a vpn anyway) ip and get this done abd get you fired.
>>
>>18356950
>Yes and no. My company does literally everything police do. Arrests, charges, case files, the whole shebang. Only thing we don't do is actually haul people to jail, the police do that. We're private police, not just security. Guns, handcuffs, badges and everything.
So you're what, exactly? Sounds like extrajudicial shit, why would any criminal have to listen to you if you're not actually a cop?
>>
>>18356974
Please don't toss around terms like BPD, when you clearly don't know their meaning.
>>
>>18356958
>you literally just have one option which is sitting down with her, saying all her violent activity bothers you and it needs to stop
She always just waves off the issue, or thinks she's in the right. Like, in her mind sometimes it's totally okay to just throw someone a beating because they disrespected you. Plus, if we really get into it with each other about this issue (which we have in the past) she just says shit like how am I getting on her for being violent when I'm coming home from work with stitches and blood all over my hands, and getting into fights at bars and shit, and she's kinda got a point.

>get another hot girl
It's not really the hot that I'm here for though. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but the real nice part is shit like this: most girls, if you come home from work and tell them you're gonna go to the gym then go spray paint some shit on an art wall, they want to do something else, but this girl is into it. How many girls you gonna find that are down to work out, down to go to a fight, down to just lose an afternoon on art? Not a lot.

>>18356974
1. No she doesn't.
2. No she shouldn't.
3. Cool? Everything's above the board here dude. I could show this shit to my boss if I wanted, nothing would happen.

>>18356977
Private police. We're private (as in not public) police (as in judicial officers in the field). Businesses hire us to come in and police their sites and events and stuff. Oil companies and industrial sites, mostly. Sometimes concert venues. In terms of what we actually do, think like half traditional policework and half private security. It varies a ton depending on your rank and training. Some of our guys are literally mall cops. Some are private detectives. Others are patrolling oil rigs in body armor carrying rifles.
>>
>>18356950
What the fuck is this shit
I thought rent-a-cops exist only in cyberpunk fiction.
>>
>>18357016
No, because a lot of corporations want peacekeepers on site at all times, and they can't just pay a cop to stay at their business all the time. Plus a lot of them enjoy having a little bit more say in how situations are handled than they can get with the police.
>>
>>18357013
> she's kinda got a point.

No she doesn't because she's okay with that. You (well if you're serous about this and not just dramaposting) are not. Stick to your guns or deal with it.

Also
>All that other shit about how awesome you think she is in comparison to other girls

If you're just going to place her on a pedestal and think of her like a trophy you are never going to get improvement. Again if it bothers you so much stick to your guns else all you're doing here is starting an argument where you can just go "But she's too fun for me to leave!" like some female caught up on a badboy.
>>
>>18357030
You're right, of course you're right, and I knew what I have to do before I even started this fucking thread, I'm just putting it off because I'm afraid of what happens if I draw a hard line. Things have worked out so far because we're both willing to be flexible with out moral for each other's sake, but the couple times we have really dug in our feet and argued about this, we typically just shout for an hour then have sex and forget about it. I'm scared of what happens when we remove that "have sex and never deal with it" option.
>>
>>18356891
Hit her with your nightstick until she learns to behave, and by nightstick I'm talking about your real nightstick, not your dick.
>>
>>18356891
youll get involved into her fights eventually
>>
>>18356950

>Yes and no. My company does literally everything police do.

>>18357020

>No, because a lot of corporations want peacekeepers on site at all times, and they can't just pay a cop to stay at their business all the time.

So.... you're not actually a cop.
>>
>>18356891
>Private police. We're private (as in not public) police (as in judicial officers in the field). Businesses hire us to come in and police their sites and events and stuff. Oil companies and industrial sites, mostly. Sometimes concert venues. In terms of what we actually do, think like half traditional policework and half private security. It varies a ton depending on your rank and training. Some of our guys are literally mall cops. Some are private detectives. Others are patrolling oil rigs in body armor carrying rifles.

So can you officially arrest somebody if you needed to? Assuming they trespass.

I'm not talking a citizens arrest. I'm talking take them down to the station and do all the official police shit that cops actually do.
>>
>>18357424
By what metric do you decide someone is a cop? I have police in my job title and I can arrest people. What more to you need? And more importantly how does this make a difference?

>>18357452
Yes we can arrest them, yes we can charge them, no we don't haul them to prison, because the local prisons are government owned not private, so the police get to play taxi for us, something they just love doing. Presumably if we ever worked for a company that had private prisons, we'd be doing the booking too.
>>
The fuck country do you live in? To be honest I'm starting to doubt your story, not because anything in it is massively unbelievable or anything but because that's just not how shit works in any of the countries I've visited (and you type like an Anglo, or at least a European). In all US states but one, for instance, private police do NOT have the authority to arrest anyone (excepting a citizen's arrest) and the police - public or private - never "charge people." That's what a prosecutor does.

So I'm sorta low-key calling bullshit, but it beats me why you'd bother to lie about something like this. Maybe you're just speaking imprecisely b/c it's 4chan.
>>
>>18357887
Call bullshit if you want, I don't know what to tell you. The company is in the US (north dakota, on the oil fields). We arrest people. We tell the courthouse what they did, and they charge them based on that information. I don't know if that's the proper legal term for charges, but that's what we call it internally. Within the company when we say charges what we mean is "whatever law they broke that lead to us arresting them and sending them to the precinct". Maybe that's not the proper legal deffinition, but that's what we call it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.