[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is overdosing a good way to commit suicide? Serious question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1495328324759.jpg (24KB, 506x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495328324759.jpg
24KB, 506x960px
Is overdosing a good way to commit suicide? Serious question.
>>
No just shoot yourself with a high calliber gun or don't kill yourself at all
>>
My brother overdosed and he had a very long and painful death. So no
>>
>>18356796
depends on the drug fucktard
>serious question
no it isn't
>>
>>18356796
No. First, try to get yourself some help and don't act rashly. If things don't work out after some therapy and maybe a bit of medication look up a suicide kit or look into euthanasia if it's an option where you are.
>>
>>18356796
it depends on which drug but it is never a guaranteed death, usually what happens is your organs begin to fail which is excruciating so your screams alert someone who calls 911
>>
>>18356829
That's partly true.

OP, it's extremely painful and would rather do lasting organ damage than kill you. Most modern medication isn't even that toxic in very high amounts.
You would probably lie there for hours with a heart beat over the roop and couldn't breathe and then you would fall asleep and wake up like nothing ever happened or you would be vomiting.
>>
Unless you're taking copious amounts of morphine or other prescription drugs, drugs aren't the way to go. I mean sure go od on heroin. You won't feel anything. But just make sure you're completely alone when you do so because narcan(a drug that counters heroin) will snap you right back to living. Don't just think you can take a bottle of extra strength Tylenol and do the job. That's a long slow painful od. Get real help and don't do stupid shit like overdose.
>>
>>18356796
No, too high of a failure rate.
Get a (shot) gun and shoot yourself in the mouth or jump of a tall building, you can also hang yourself but if you mess it up it'll be extremely unpleasant.
Leaving a halfway decent looking body behind when killing yourself is really hard, been trying to figure out a way how to do it for months now.
>>
Eat like 10 grams of fentinal.
>>
How about inhaling helium to asphyxiate yourself?
>>
>>18356796
Overdose on barbiturates and you'll just fall asleep. I believe that's how PAS is done.
>>
>>18356796
No get a co2 canister, rent one then get a gas mask hook them up and drift into a quite sleep. While your brain is deprived of oxygen,
>>
If you took a bunch of xanax and heroin you would pass out and stop breathing. probably wouldn't be painful at all. your best bet would be to inject both drugs simultaneously or in rapid succession. the xanax would have to be diluted in something other than water since it can't be diluted into water.
>>
What speed car should I walk in front of to feel pain and break a few things but not do lasting damage?
>>
or you try to overdose and survive with permanent brain damage

good luck, idiot
>>
>>18357689
Yeah co2 would cause a panic response and would be unpleasant, you need to use something like nitrogen or helium.
>>
>>18357391
Helium tank+cpap mask and tubing
>>
You're going to die anyway. Why speed it up?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.