[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pushed my parents dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 206x245px
I was laying on the couch watching TV, and the dumb thing leaps up to land on me so I immediately push her off onto the carpet, I didn't realize this was right near the coffee table. The dog landed and is unhurt, but my dad thinks Im a horrible person now. I probably am, but it's I fucking hate dogs, the only then dogs are owners that don't understand I don't fuck with their attention whorish mutts. I don't know if what to feel, say or think atm.
>>
>>18356668
*The only thing worse then dogs are their passionate owners
>>
What do you want us to say? Are you just venting?
>>
>>18356711
Im I an asshole for pushing the stupid annoying dog? And what do I do now my Dad literally thinks i'm a bully?
>>
>>18356721
yes you're a jerk for pushing an animal that was looking to you for comfort.
>>
>>18356734
So in order to not be a jerk, I should just lay there whenever the thing jumps on me and scratches my legs? Why am I the only one on this planet that doesn't fuck with these loud smelly animals?
>>
>>18356668
take the dog outside when no one is awake and take a gun then proceed to shot yourself, they'll think the dog did it
>>
Dad is a cuck, youre the true alpha.
>>
>>18357356
t. animal abuser
>>
>>18356777
No you're propably not the only one. That doesn't make you a better person though.
>>
>>18357362
Not a faggot, dont own a pet or associate with faggots that do.
>>
>>18356777
No, just don't be a fucking animal and simply put the dog on the floor gently.

Also yes, you're a fucking awful person, it's a shame your parents didn't stick to pets from the beginning
>>
>>18357379
Except human = animal
>>
File: NORMAL4HEAD.png (36KB, 685x76px) Image search: [Google]
NORMAL4HEAD.png
36KB, 685x76px
>>18357367
so like half of the world then right? you're a fucking moron kid end it
>>
>>18357392
Holy lord are you retarded
>>
>>18357396
nice ad hom faggot.
>>
>>18357400
>dont be an animal
>humans are animals
wewlad
>>
what the fuck is up with this board

yea you're a faggot for mindlessly kicking a dog that had more right to be sitting on that couch than you do, when you could have just picked it up and moved it off of you with your human hands that you forgot you had. "hurrr well i hate dogs" isnt an excuse. imagine me punching your stupid ugly daughter in the face for getting in my way trying to sell me girlscout cookies and i just look at you and say "oh well i hate kids"
>>
>>18357405
what the fuck are you saying, i never said i wanted or didnt want to be an animal are you fucking insane?
>>
>>18357408
he pushed it faggot read the post
>>
>>18357417
I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>18357421
kicked it with his hands
>>
>>18357428
kek
>>
>I hate dogs

time to go back to the 'ddit
>>
>>18356668
your dad got the dog because you are a disappointment in his eyes. so do both of them a favor and move out.
>>
>>18356668
Dogs are a fucking nightmare, Anon. They're loud, they shit everywhere, they scratch, bite, and fuck up your clothes.

Not to mention their owners don't bother their asses to train them and think it's cute.

Fuck dogs and fuck your dad. Good call, OP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.