[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is everyone insane or am I totally insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: let us innn.jpg (161KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
let us innn.jpg
161KB, 768x1024px
is everyone insane or am I totally insane?
>>
it's you and know it
>>
>>18356488
Story behind pic?
>>
>>18356516
Zombie Cops
>>
>>18356488

Yes, and yes.
>>
>>18356488
neither, you are just alone with your thoughts
>>
>>18356488
this is fucking awesome, i wish i was friends with these people
>>
>>18356488
sane is another definition for normal in my opinion, so thats means you are insane if you are sitting outside of the normies
>>
>>18356488
>>18356620
Is it sane to be happily well adjusted to a terribly dysfunctional society?
Is it sane that very few people are able to function in the primordial wilderness from which we came?
Is it sane to spend all of your days in the same spot on the same computer at the same job, treating yourself like some sort of neutered zoo animal?
Is it sane to refuse acknowledgement that suffering is an inherent part of life that deconstructs people and allows them to reform into better men?
>>
>>18356663
where do you live that you think life is so awful. This sounds like a convo i would have when i got high in highschool. Grow up. And yes most people are sane. they understand that society is what you make of it and that you DO HAVE TO WORK TO EARN THINGS you lazy cunt. What do you expect? do you want everysinlge person in society to have a fantastic job? You are unrealistic and probably very young.
>>
File: greed.gif (2MB, 464x306px) Image search: [Google]
greed.gif
2MB, 464x306px
>>18356663
no to all, it's a fallacy to think evolution is progressive so what are you going to do?
>>
>>18356663
And why do you think very few people can fucking function in the wildness from which we came? THat knowledge is all crystallized intelligence you twat. It does not pay to spend time learning those things in the 21st fucking century. Yes all light has disappeared, but only for you my man.
>>
>>18356730
evolution IS a progressive process towards fitting the environment. Evolution IS progression. Are you arguing that society used to be better, or worse, or the same? Society has only gotten better and if you dont know that you are a retard.
>>
>>18356755
>Society has only gotten better and if you dont know that you are a retard.
Society depends on external factors.
>>
>>18356755
>evolution is a progressive proces-
>society is evolut-

Stopped reading there. Try reading a book.
>>
>>18356771
then prove to me how society has not gotten better as a whole.
>>
>>18356727
>>18356730
>>18356740
Postmodernism was a mistake.
>>
>>18356774
i never said "society is evolution" if you actually read the fucking post. Nor was I arguing that today's society was largely effected by todays specific genes. I am arguing that evolution IS a process of profession. You are pulling themes from my posts that are false.
>>
File: whydontyoureadabook.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whydontyoureadabook.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>18356774
>>
>>18356812
>Jared Diamond
nice meme
>>
>>18356822
ya you got me you fuck wad. Just cause the guy is delusional about Intelligence stratification between races does not mean the whole book is trash. Try reading it
>>
>>18356727
>where do you live that you think life is so awful.
Massachusetts for the next couple of weeks, then it'll be southwest Colorad for the summer. Life is actually quite good for me right now.
>This sounds like a convo i would have when i got high in highschool. Grow up.
You sound very angry, stop projecting and think about the last sentence of my original post and what it implies about my life and the lives of others.
>And yes most people are sane. they understand that society is what you make of it
Judging by many of the posts on this website I'd say we have a serious problem if so many individuals are so dysfunctional. I accept it as reality, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
>and that you DO HAVE TO WORK TO EARN THINGS you lazy cunt. What do you expect?
Oh shit we're in all caps now, somebody is angry
>Do you want every sinlge person in society to have a fantastic job?
This is impossible, but I do believe that there are many more people out there who are capable of finding meaningful work they could enjoy if they were willing to make the necessary sacrifices.
>you are unrealistic and probably very young.
I used to think like you do, but then I had to fight for my life and it forced me to rebuild myself and start over. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. Why are you so mad?
>>
>>18356879
Im so mad becuase you have a poor world poor me view of the world:Is it sane to be happily well adjusted to a terribly dysfunctional society?
Is it sane that very few people are able to function in the primordial wilderness from which we came?
Is it sane to spend all of your days in the same spot on the same computer at the same job, treating yourself like some sort of neutered zoo animal?
Is it sane to refuse acknowledgement that suffering is an inherent part of life that deconstructs people and allows them to reform into better men?

AND
Is it sane to be happily well adjusted to a terribly dysfunctional society?
Is it sane to refuse acknowledgement that suffering is an inherent part of life that deconstructs people and allows them to reform into better men? (you going against this idea)
THEN
I used to think like you do, but then I had to fight for my life and it forced me to rebuild myself and start over. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. Why are you so mad?
(you supporting it)

You are an idiot. THATS WHY IM SO MAD
>>
>>18356916
you dude, he is supporting it in both comments. I don't agree with what he says but you are wrong in thinking that he in contradicting himself
>>
>>18356916
>Im so mad becuase you have a poor world poor me view of the world:Is it sane to be happily well adjusted to a terribly dysfunctional society?
Elaborate, how is this a "poor me" world view? Wouldn't that imply that I'm still wallowing in my own misery, despite the fact that I'm clearly not based upon my previous post? I've picked myself up and worked my way back from death to the point where everything I have, I built. And now my line of work is to help others who are down gain mastery over their own lives in order to do the same.
>Is it sane to refuse acknowledgement that suffering is an inherent part of life that deconstructs people and allows them to reform into better men? (you going against this idea)
You are wrong, because you don't understand my view of things, and my belief that acknowledging suffering is not an end to things, but the beginning of acceptance of the things you cannot change, and the first step in moving on. I used to fucking hate people like the person I am now and it's uncanny how your reaction to my thoughts are exactly the same as mine used to be to those who helped me.

What sort of shit are you dealing with?
>>
>>18356954
im trying to deal with the fact that you think it is unsane that people cannot survive in the wilderness from which we came.
And this comment:
>Is it sane to spend all of your days in the same spot on the same computer at the same job, treating yourself like some sort of neutered zoo animal?
what is not sane about sitting at the same job fro years and years? You are shining a light on life as this terrible mundane hell hole, when life is great.
And please elaborate on why we live in a :" terribly dysfunctional society"
>>
>>18356954
And the fact that your original question shows uncertainty makes it super fucking ironic because you seem to think you are correct with every word you say. You show no signs of budging. This leads me to believe that you are just here to get into arguments.
>>
>>18356954
What am i dealing with? Im dealing with you, the man who think you must fuck up in life to and xperince pressure to become a fucking daimond! The man who says:
>Is it sane to spend all of your days in the same spot on the same computer at the same job, treating yourself like some sort of neutered zoo animal?
THe man who now believes he has a higher prupose to help "others who are down gain mastery over their own lives in order to do the same." which means you are along the lines of a drug counselor, a social worker, or a counselor. Which means you most likely went to college for the easiest fucking majors(see photo).
You bitch about the: "spend all of your days in the same spot on the same computer at the same job, treating yourself like some sort of neutered zoo animal?" and then tell me about how hardships make us better. And how you actually DONT hate life.
>>
File: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (45KB, 741x643px) Image search: [Google]
iq-by-college-major-gender.png
45KB, 741x643px
>>18356954
here is photo
>>
>>18356954
AND the fact that you say you came from near death shows that you were most likely a fucking drug addict. Which tells a great deal about character. Surving an adictin makes you no better than any other average person. Where is the award for the people who didnt do drugs. PEople nowadays get complements when they get over addiction, why!?!? Where is the honor is climbing out of a hole that you dug AND fell into?
>>
>>18357038
AND
why did you ask the origina question in the first place? what are YOU dealing with to make you question your own sanity, even if it was meant to just start a discussion?
>>
>>18356954
>i posted to myself by accident ^
AND
why did you ask the origina question in the first place? what are YOU dealing with to make you question your own sanity, even if it was meant to just start a discussion?
>>
>>18357049
Are you just the same guy responding multiple times? Just checking.
>>
>>18357052
yes, im trying to finish work i had to take home so ya know
>>
>>18356488
We are alive.
Life is insane.
>>
>>18357062
Not either of them, but holy shit, you're one angry lil' dude.
>Wasting enough precious life force to type above 5 posts, each lasting more than 3 sentences
It's like I'm witnessing actual autism.
You do realize that you'll never get either the time nor energy back after doing that, right?

But whatever, go ahead and munch on my carpet, too. I'm already waiting.
>>
>>18357227
OH, BUT BEFORE YOU DO THAT...
\

>>18356488
Meh, this reads like a facebook post.

Munch only on that carpet, because I get tired of reading facebook here.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.