[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thin shaming & dating women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

21 year old male here. I have never understood the big deal of gym bro culture and working out to bulk. I have been ostrovegan (vegan with oysters, mussels, scallops and clams) for six months now, have minimal body fat and have feel better than I did when I was omnivore. My focus and mental agility is razor sharp, I am able to walk long distances and climb hills swiftly, my libido is high and I an get through an intense day of study, work, reading, practicing and socialization without being overly exhausted at the end of the day. My sister keeps on telling me I need some muscle definition on my body, because I look abnormally thin like an some kind of anemic or anorexic and claims the majority of women won't sexually/romantically involve themselves with people like me. How much does physique truly matter when it comes to dating and relating to women on an intimate level? Why should I conform to a superficial archetype of what a cismale body should be? I have been immersed in the seduction community for a year now and I have solely focused on cultivating a likable personality and verbal communication skills, as well as fashion and personal presentation.
>>
people are selfish

fuck em, you do you if you are truly happy
>>
>>18356439
If you have a frail body you might as well have been born a woman. Inherent male/female role is that the male protects the female. You cant do that. Hell you cant even open a jar for her. No woman is gonna want you.
Been a vegetarian since I was 11. No excuses there. 6'1, 185lb sub 15% bf
>>
>>18356439

Thin is pretty hot. I don't believe there's truly an ideal body type. Someone somewhere will find it sexy lol
>>
>>18356450
Except we don't live a primitive, hunter-gatherer existence any longer. What is even more so that, gender roles have varied considerably throughout human history, even in hunter-gatherer cultures where the females have taken on more masculine roles.
>>
>>18356458
You have no idea how afraid women are of men. Have fun never having a woman love you because you cant protect her.
>>
>>18356450
>muh gotta b jacked for pruhtectin muh wimmen meme
Welcome to the year 2017, i.e. one with readily available automatic firearms. Squatting 4 plate won't keep a shotgun from turning you and your girl into pink mist.
>b-b-but douchbros hitting on my girl!
If you drag your gf to a trashy frat bar for her to get ogled you're a cuck, and if you get in a fistfight just because some worthless drunk hit on your woman you're as bad as Tyrone tryna run a fade cuz diz nigga wuz talkin sheeeit.

OP, getting muscles will help you get girls, but for every extra good woman it widens your net for, you'll get 9 superficial cunts who don't care about you beyond your bod and vapid PUA tech. The ones that are worth it will respect your life choice and how it makes you feel great and fuck any stuck up bitch that looks down her nose at you for keeping your shit together. I lift and gym bro/bulking culture is fucking cancer.

...That being said, if you legit look almost anorexic, maybe hitting the pasta with scallops extra hard and doing some push-ups couldn't hurt.
>>
>>18356469
Also, I am not after exclusive, committed relationships at this point in my life so the whole idea of "protection" is very archaic and simplistic to me.
>>
>>18356439
>How much does physique truly matter when it comes to dating and relating to women on an intimate level?
Entire relationships are often built on it. It's certainly not the only thing but it's very significant. Even if someone says it doesn't matter it still does. Biological imperatives and all.
>Why should I conform to a superficial archetype of what a cismale body should be?
Why do you conform to speaking a language instead of just barking and grunting at people?

Also, even terms like "ostrovegan" and "cismale" will make many people's sex drives and attraction shrivel up. You talk online in a way that is terrifyingly cringey and would hurt your chances. Maybe you are better in person.

Exercise to be healthy.Consult a BMI chart, make sure you have all the nutrients you need and a healthy level of body fat (male about 14-25%) and built a bit of muscle.
>>
>I have been ostrovegan
>I have been immersed in the seduction community for a year now
>archetype of what a cismale body should be

Maybe it has a lot more to do with the fact you talk like a lesbian feminist rather than a male so your sister is trying to make you grow some balls.
>>
I am thin myself, always saw it as advantage, I have almost no visible fat, but also little muscle
I eat a lot, but I hate to exercise, I much rather prefer taking walks
But you got to have some muscles, it is just sexually attractive, that is it.
It is ironic how useless raw muscle power has become because of the laws, yet one still needs it. People seem to fail to realise that no muscular guy can ever do anything to you.
Even if he does, the consequences are worse for him.
But biology knows no laws. And honestly, were there no laws, I would of course lift a lot. Then the whole dating dynamic would change to mens favour, like good old times...
>>
>>18356458
People are still animals deep down. You'd do well to remember that
>>
>>18357231
this OP, you sound more like a humongous faggot than an actual intellectual.
>>
she could be jealous if she's a whale. if not, I'd say she probably has a point
>>
you sound autistic. The lack of muscle is a big deal breaker with most women unless they have a fetish for skinny men. Do not argue if muscle cant protect the woman or if women are not supposed to like muscle because it is the current year. The love for muscle stems from primal forces that are ingrained genetically since the history of
humanity. you can rationalize all you want but it will never explain the feeling she has in her loins for a muscular man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.