[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting off majority of friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-04-03-20-46-48.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-03-20-46-48.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
So around 3 weeks ago I got in a car crash and totaled my first car. I was supposed to move out around June 12th ( I'm 18). I was going to move out to a different city for a new start. My time in highschool was very mediocre and I feel as if I wasted those 4 years. I thought moving to a new city would be a good way of starting over. Anyways the money I was going to use to move out I instead used to buy a new car. None of my friends know about this because I decided to cut every friend I have (had?) except for 4 who don't hang out with the friends I did cut off. I feel as if abandoning almost all of my past life is going to help me as I continue to better myself and would allow me to be more proactive in meeting new people. So far I've felt really free and feel alot more relaxed, the onlt thing that's been kinda bad is that sometimes when I'm by myself doing something I'll be thinking "I wish someone was here to help me with this blunt", or playing Basketball with me, ect. But I havn't really missed them to be honest. Today one of them called asking me if I wanted to hangout, and why I had deleted them on social media ( just SC I deleted twitter). I told them I deleted SC (lie) and they said they knew I didn't (idk how). Anyways I was trying to get them the hang up and they did. But I wanted some outside input on whether or not this is a bad or good idea. For the record I was going to cut most people off anyways, but not everyone when I was going to move out. There are some other reasons I'm cutting people off, but I've already written alot. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
>>
Also the friend that called said "A nigga's just trying to be your friend, and you swerve them" to which I replied "I guess" (What was I supposed to say?) And then he hung up. (btw we're not black we just say nigga sometimes )
>>
Yea get a job you jerk.get laid get ahead in life now you piece of shit
>>
>>18355788
I have a job, how do you think I could afford to move out or buy another car. Also yea some people are going to label me a dick for good reason, and I'm trying to lose weight and not be a loser. I want to abandon my past because I associate it with me being a loser.
>>
>>18355788
I also go to college, so it's not like I'm not trying to get ahead in life. I'm trying to become the best me I guess.
>>
B.u.m.p
>>
This board moves fast
>>
DON'T DIE ON MEEEEEEE
>>
File: wire_1495896986771.jpg (154KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wire_1495896986771.jpg
154KB, 720x1280px
You've cut off your friends. My advice is to get out as soon as possible, as fast as possible. I won't say that there isn't a way back but you're not up for humiliation, I suppose.
I don't approve of your action because I have trouble making friends, but that is irrelevant. Hurry up, leave, and start your non-loser life.
Don't trip up so you won't have to cut off some more friends.
>>
>>18355847
I dont care what they think about me, I'm abondoning them so to me they're from a past life. Also I'm friendly and approachable if I want to. I am looking to the future I guess. I just wanted to see if people thought this was a bad idea, I already know it's a bit of a dick move but whatever I'm searching for happiness. When I used to hang with them I wasn't, (somewhat because of them, but not their faults exactly)
>>
File: 1453784802882.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453784802882.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>18355871
I never said that they think anything of you. I didn't even say what I think of you. please stop assuming.
I'm saying to hurry up. Best of luck, Anon. Your move isn't a bad one, make sure you don't regret it.
>>
>>18355881
Sorry I make assumptions, something I need to work on after seeing that. I'm going do my best
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.