[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr I don't know if I want to be in a relationship anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: help me.jpg (45KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
45KB, 852x480px
tl;dr I don't know if I want to be in a relationship anymore because I feel my gf is inferior to me and I want to fuck other people

>been with my gf for 1 year
>we get along just fine
>she adores me, does all she can to make me happy, etc
>very reliable
>has a decent body
>kind of stupid
>half of the time I think her face is hideous, half of the time I think it's acceptable (she never wears makeup)
>wouldn't want to have kids with her because I don't want ugly kids
>I think her family is a bunch of morons and inferior to my family in every way
>sex with her is good, but her pussy is too tight/my dick is too thick and I can't penetrate her from behind because of that (she says it feels like I'm ripping the opening of her pussy)
>when I look at cute girls on the street I want to fuck every single one of them
>it feels comfy to have someone and not be lonely (she's my only friend), but I still want to fuck everyone

I should also say that I started this relationship because I was your typical /r9k/ user desperate to have a gf and be like other people (she is my first gf), but I don't feel so desperate anymore. From the start I thought she was kind of ugly. She has adored me from the start and wants to marry me in the future and be with me forever.

Any advice? I'm feeling very conflicted about all this. Needless to say I'm not telling her any of this shit, I'm just keeping it to myself and feeling depressed and confused all the time.
>>
>>18355503
Leave her so she can find someone that actually appreciates her, and go back to your containment board you fucking autistic asshole.
>>
>>18355515
I'm not really sure I want that, plus that'd ruin her
>>
>>18355527
Don't you think her reading this would ruin her? You should just stop wasting each other's time
>>
>>18355533
fuck
>>
Just fuck other girls on the side and degrade her to fwb. Because that is what you want obviously.
>>
>>18355503
>stupid
>bunch of morons
>hideous
>ugly kids
Break up.

Also
>feels comfy
Google sunken cost fallacy.

Break up.
>>
>>18355632
She's religious, would never accept to be fwb.
>>
i can't help but hate you, anon. something about your post rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>18355969
It's because he's an /r9k/ loser by his own admission but still thinks he's entitled to a 10/10.
>>
>>18355975
OP here, in my defense I'm 6ft, have a good face and am getting more fit every day. People always try to be nice and helpful with me wherever I go, even though I'm kind of a weird guy. I believe that's solely because of my appearance.

Even my girlfriend has said she thinks I'm prettier than her.
>>
>>18355990
Stop lying. If you're so great, there's no reason you should have 'settled' for her.
>>
File: sh.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
sh.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>18355975
robot desperation is different than being a flat out cunt. this type of callous disregard for someone that you're with is what starts the vicious cycle that makes dating such a nightmare.
>>
>>18355990
So because you're good looking it gives you a right to be an unappreciative ass to her?

By all means, please dump her, but keep in mind that what you want is a slut and you you will never find a woman that loves you again in these modern times. That poor girl. Please send her my way. I'll love her forever and her tight lovely pussy.

FYI, who the fuck complains about a girl having a tight pussy. My god you ungrateful fuck a tight pussy is a good thing. Nigga you gay or something?
>>
>>18355998
I wanted to practice my social skills with her. My goal was never to settle with her, but over time I started getting confused and less resolved about what I really want. I fear doing something I'll later regret.

Also I didn't say I was great. I'm not great, I'm just decent looking.
>>
>>18355969
is it the use of words like "inferior"?

'cause though they may be harsh, it's a reality to how we operate.

>>18355503
and OP, I've felt exactly like you do before, but if you truly feel you're more superior, you wouldn't be a such a pussy about leaving her.
>>
>>18356001
And that attitude started with him being a loser. He thought the world was out to get him because girls wouldn't give him the time of day, so he thought that was normal and is continuing the cuntish behaviour with his girlfriend. And just so we're clear, I'm not blaming girls for this, because no one is entitled to a date.
>>
>>18356005
We literally can't have sex doggy style because of her pussy, how is that a good thing?
>>
>>18355503
yeah just break it off. be firm but dont be a dick about. u both deserve someone who you are happy with and are happy with you.
>>
>>18356006
just break up with here, dude. by your own admission you don't really like her. there is nothing for you to be confused about. you're afraid of being lonely. quit being a fucking bitch and dragging her through the mud.
>>
>>18356006
Break up with her. She can do better.
>>
>>18356010
It's called foreplay and lube. My god is this really the mindset of robots? No wonder why girls don't give them a chance.
>>
>>18356023
I know how to do foreplay, it's not about lube either. The problem is the way my dick stretches the entrance of her pussy. This doesn't happen if we do the same thing rotated 180 degrees, in with a forward penetration.

I think it has to do with the fact that my dick is bent upwards.
>>
>>18356029
>spends years as a robot whining about no gf
>finally gets gf and sex
>complains its not good enough

LOL you are a failure
>>
You're never going to be happy.
>>
>>18356035
>LOL you are a failure

Nah, I went out there and tried doing something to change my life, and I still am trying. Being where I am now in life is infinitely better than staying in my room all the time thinking of killing myself like I used to.
>>
This is what you get for being desperate and just settling instead of waiting for someone you actually feel attracted to.
You should dump your girlfriend and let this be a lesson to not settle anymore.
>>
File: 1493361816594.jpg (42KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493361816594.jpg
42KB, 250x238px
>>18356048
>i-i-i used to be depressed too guis!!! you just gotta beee urself lmao xD
Topkek fucking normie. Stay the fuck away from my board.
>>
>>18356048
please give me her contact info
>>
>>18356061
I don't post there anymore, whatever
>>
File: 1492569922492.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492569922492.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>18356070
Oh thank the heavens. You're a degenerate piece of shit and I hope you get STDs from your desired Stacy whore.
>>
>>18356066
Bitch you don't know anything, you have no idea how much I have improved this girl's life.
>>
>>18356085
thanks for doing that. now i can get her fresh and improved
you dont want her, so why is this making you upset lol? im being serious. i want a gf like her. you're gonna dump her dude are you bipolar
>>
>>18355503
I'm you from the future

you will break up, you will notice she's no longer yours, she will see other people and fuck other guys and you will spend the rest of your life regretting it, posting wojak memes on /r9k/
>>
>>18356102
What makes you think I can't find other girls? I didn't find her out of luck, this was the result of a slow and frustrating online dating learning curve.

I should have no difficulty getting dates, if I want to.

But it's true that she is probably better than most girls out there. I know that she won't break my heart, like some girls I have briefly dated in the past have (and for no obvious reason).
>>
>>18355503
trade up, cuz
>>
>>18356102
let him live in regret he deserves it. OP, contact please. i want her tight pussy please please please , what is her age and where does she live? im willing to travel anywhere in the US
>>
>>18356116
OP please dont be selfish
>>
>>18356164
alright fuck you dude
>>
>>18355503
break up or get over yourself.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.