[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Friendzone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: friendzonelogo2.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
friendzonelogo2.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
Hello /adv/

As the title suggests I just got friendzoned, but I'm not sure what to do ( If there even is anything to do )

A bit of backstory:
Basically me and this girl has been talking for about a month now, and we've gone on three dates and she seemed to be pretty into it, wanting hugs etc. During our last date this thursday we went to see some drama movie at the cinema and cuddled through the whole movie, and afterwards I paid for dinner at a fancy restaurant. After the date though she suddenly texted me and said that she wants to take it a bit slower, and me (really liking her) had no problem with this. But when I woke up this morning she had sent me another text, saying that she really likes me "but not in that way" and that she just thinks of us as friends.

Here comes the weird part; she still wants to go on a 4th date next weekend, because she likes my company. But she wants to watch Game of Thrones at my place, since I haven't watched it yet.

So I'm thinking, is this just a test /adv/? And she might still like me?
Or should I get the fuck out?
>>
>>18355242
>3 dates
>Haven't even fugged
>Much less done anything else

Bring her to your house, smoke some weed, knock a few beers back, and shove your tongue down her throat.
Pick one of the many fugging scenes in Game of Thrones to do it.
If she pushes back, then she doesn't like you, tell her you don't see her as a friend, and want to be in a relationship with her. If she doesn't want that, tell her that you can't ever see her that way, even if it's a lie lmao.
BAM, you either get pussy or you get that woman out of your life.
Never, ever stay in the friendzone, it will ruin all your future relationships with women if she sticks around.
>>
>>18355332
Not to mention women make shit friends other than friends with benefits.
>>
Try to bill Cosby her
>>
"I have enough friends. Give me a call if you change your mind"

Then go No Contact. No texts, no calls, no friendly hangouts. If she enjoyed spending time with you, a sudden loss of attention from her will make her miss you and grow more attracted. If you do the opposite and chase her, it will have the opposite effect.
>>
>>18355332
>knock a few beers back, and shove your tongue down her throat.
it's impossible to overstate the importance of this
>>
>>18355242

As a femanon, OP, I have to say she's probably more flattered by the attention you give her than she is actually interested in dating you in any way. Don't invest any more feelings in her. Either resolving yourself to being just friends or GTFO. I'd recommend the latter desu cos she sounds weird.
>>
This
>>18355388
or
>>18355332
that

You escalate and then if she doesn't respond positively you just drop her and invest your time in better prospects.

Friendzone is a meme in the sense that men keep themselves there just as much as women keep men there. Just drop the friendship if you want more and she isn't giving it.

3 dates without any physical contact is already bad, you can take it to the 4th but don't pay for anything, just watch some game of thrones with bit of alcohol and then kick her out if she isn't responding positively.
>>
>>18355412
I posted this >>18355332

But I also think this femanon has some pretty good advice after thinking about it.
She sounds a bit like a fucking flake, and those are the kind of people you don't want in your life.
>>
>>18355332
>everyone has to rely on fucking the first month of talking
>everyone bitches about sluts and overpopulation

am i the only one seeing a pattern here? am i too old fashioned for this new era? maybe i'm just a bitter faggot who judt wants a legit wife and kids
>>
>>18355602
Nah, you are just naive.
People have been fucking and slutting around since the dawn of time. It's natural and healthy to want sex, and we are fortunate to live an age where having sex is nearly consequence free.

I highly discourage being a slut: I won't fuck a girl on the first date (anymore at least lol), and I only have sex with people I trust.
But making out should be done on the first or second date.
>>
>>18355617
>sex
>condequence free

In this day and age? No.
>>
>>18355634
>NEARLY consequence free
>>
>>18355602
>am i too old fashioned for this new era?
No, there's people that share those same values. There's still people you need to wait two years before they'll allow someone in their pants.

But they marry young, if you haven't found one you probably won't.
>>
>>18355710
Why is it bad if you haven't made out on the 1st date? Why is it normal for someone who knows you only a few days to start groping you? I wouldn't want to be witha girl like this.
>>
>>18355839
It doesn't work like that in their heads. As long as she puts out it doesn't matter. She totally didn't do that with 10 other dudes the last month.
>>
>>18355242
OP here (sorry for late reply)
Some more info, she said that she has never had a relationship before, so I'm thinking that she's might be scared and waiting until she is 100% sure?
>>
>>18355388
This is gonna sound really stupid, but I really enjoy being with this girl. i wouldn't want to risk her not calling back, but at the same time I don't want to stay as "just friends"
>>
>>18355945
can't always get what you want
>>
>>You need a bottle of thot be gone.
>>
>>18355948
Yeah but the weird thing is that she says she really likes me, but doesn't want to "pretend to have feelings that she doesn't have" but then why does she still want to go on more dates?
>>
>>18355962
good question
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.