[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

m I out of my prime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495683355365.jpg (619KB, 1066x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1495683355365.jpg
619KB, 1066x1156px
>25
>spend the last year finally getting acclimated with the dating life and not being an autist like I was in college
>getting in shape and more confident in myself

I'm in the city so there's bound to be someone out there, but I worry I'm such a late bloomer that I won't marry or whatever until I'm 35 or some shit.

I've fooled around a little in college but never had a steady relationship because everything I was doing was wrong.
>>
same, only I'm 23 and still in college, time flying fast, shit
>>
You're out of your prime but time lost is time lost. Accept where you are and keep working to make your future vision come true. If you know you want a wife keep dating. That's all you can really do, you'll learn as you go but if you're diligent you'll catch up.
>>
You're OK until you reach either 30 (with alcohol/tobacco/drugs) or 40 (without)

Don't worry so much if you're a man. The biggest problem that'll come with age is the possibility that you're unable to relate to/understand your children due to age difference.

>have a kid when 20
>15 year old kid has a 35 year old parent who can at least somewhat understand them and even share interests

>have a kid when 40
>15 year old kid has a 55 year old as a parent who finds everything they talk about confusing and weird

this is the main thing
>>
>>18355032
Are you male or female?
>>
It's another
>I MUST be in a relationship
>I MUST have a family
>these are the only things I can do with my life
>also I'm on a time limit and must do these things before 30

Thread
>>
>>18355089
It's a tough set of emotions when you feel life is passing you by.
The reality is these things do get harder with every passing year.
>>
>>18355092
I dunno
When I was 18 I realized most girls weren't for me, I'd rather have a relaxing life than a pressure one, and raising a family was stupid.
27 now live with best friend from college who also feels the same, still Virgin.
>>
>>18355099
But I'm sure there are aspects of your life that mean just as much to you as breeding means to normies. Imagine if there was a timer on them.
>>
>>18355106
You're right anon! I want to be #1 in the world at an old video game.

I guess if it's like that I can understand it, but I just get so jaded from all these relationship threads
>>
>>18355032
25 is the age where you can date from 18~35 girls.

Dont worry about marriage,l. Girls have to spew out baby before 30 (certain studies tells even before 28). You as a dude can date 20 stupid girls with no troubles at all.

Just stop worrying and go dating.
>where
Social events you hate and online daing seems like good place to start. If you are afraid to talk to girls, use no fap as motivation to do so.

Good luck.
>>
>>18355150
Dude stop scaremongering re female fertility. It doesn't begin to seriously drop until 36-37. https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a6155/your-age-and-fertility

I'd be more worried as a bloke in late twenties early thirties, that some woman would 'accidentally' get pregnant by me.
>>
>>18355259
Look at some statistics. The older the girl is, the higher chance of her baby having multiple issues and the worse will her body handle pregnancy.

Btw your site only confirms what am i saying. And dont forget that these companies makes huge profits from treating infertility in girls. The ivf is super expensive. Very cool bussiness. They sort of are selling hope to desparate woman. If you wouldnt have to pay in case the procedure didnt result in pregnancy, it would be ok. Buy you pay for each attempt.

Girls think they can enjoy life and have baby at 40, but more than often they cant. They get older, never lower their standards, put all their time into career only to end up lonely cat ladies.

If anything, all girls should get scared at high school about this fact.
>>
If they stay physically fit and keep a healthy diet and lifestyle, men can generally stay sexually attractive well into their 30s (and 40s if they have good genetics).

No, you're not in your prime and you're not going to look like college kids do, but that's okay.
>>
>>18355073

Male, sorry

>>18355092

Idk I just don't want to be alone when I die y'know?
>>
>>18355099
That's great, but the average person isn't majorly autistic and has a biological imperative to find a mate and create a lineage.
>>
>>18356166
How do you revive a dead thread and then not read all of it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.