[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tamsafasf.png (10KB, 281x267px) Image search: [Google]
tamsafasf.png
10KB, 281x267px
So I fucked up /adv/, not sure how cum leaked off the condom but it was right there outside it. Obviously we rushed to get some Plan B, and she took it.
Now i've been reading online and apparently it does not work if she already has ovulated, does that mean we're fucked?
Help me /adv/ im scared

>pic related
Blue means "peak ovulation"
Pink means "pre-period"
Dark pink means "heaviest flow"
>>
Oh and the circled date is when he had sex and she took the pill
>>
>>18355002
when we*
>>
pls respond
>>
Where did you read it does not work if you ovulated? Plan B will stop pregnancy in 7 out of 8 cases where pregnancy would have occured.
>>
Do you know nothing of safe days? You're at no risk. Ovulation is long since over with.
>>
>>18355045
Read about it mostly on forums where they said that it only stops ovulation but does not alter the lining of the uterus or something like that.

>>18355049
No, what is a safe day? I'm a male and just recently i've been reading about periods and shit
>>
>>18354999
How quickly afterwards did she take it? Are you sure she took both pills (or pill and vaginal suppository)?
>>
>>18355071
>How quickly afterwards did she take it?
She took it maybe 30 minutes after we realized there was cum in there.

>Are you sure she took both pills (or pill and vaginal suppository)?
The package came with only one pill and the lady at the counter said it was ok
>>
>>18355079
Oh, dude, you'll be fine. She discharged, right? Vaginally I mean.

In the future get some grown up contraception like an IUD. A correctly fitted IUD is 100% effective at contragestion, and around 95% at contraception.
>>
>women spend most of their time bleeding or ovulating

Huh... no wonder it's hard to find a grown up stable, sane woman
>>
>>18355082
Fuck, I feel so stupid asking but what do you mean with discharge?
Like getting the semen out of her vagina?
>>
>>18355091
Most women spend four days on each per month.
OP's girl does bleed a lot.
>>
>>18355095
I mean did she have heavy bleeding after taking the pill? Things can go wrong on the digestive side but if you've got the hormones in the blood stream thus making her discharge her uterine lining you'll be fine.
>>
>>18355100
Oh, I'm pretty sure she hasn't had any kind of discharge yet. :/
>>
Pharmfag here,

She should be fine. Levonorgestrel (Plan B) delays ovulation AND thickens the cervical mucus. It has pretty stellar efficacy the sooner you use it (89% within the first 72 hours). Since she took it within the first couple of house I wouldn't be too worried...unless she threw up within 2 hours of using it lol. Then she should definitely take it again.

Don't worry too much, anon. I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>18355136
Aight man, thanks.
Feeling a little bit better now
>>
>>18355136
Hey but what if she already ovulated?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.