[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUUUCCCKK IM FUCKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

File: eating-computer.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eating-computer.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
i was fucking this 16 yr old chick at her house and then her dad came home and saw us and i ran out the house and he knew me so he knows im 19 and he screamed "IM CALLING THE COPS!" and i just kept running and now im home and im scared as fuck. did i just ruin my life? should i text the girl and see what she can do?
image doesnt mean anything
>>
File: sonic totem.jpg (7KB, 149x208px) Image search: [Google]
sonic totem.jpg
7KB, 149x208px
first anon

did you know she was 16?

did she lie to you? if yes, do you have any physical/material proofs? (texts,etc) beyond her verbally saying "im X age and not underage no siree"
>>
>>18354636
i totally fucking knew. holy fuck what shoudl i do seroiuss
>>
>>18354628
trash your house, beat yourself up ala fight club, if/when cops show up blame it on whatever minority lives in your area
>>
>>18354639
if i were you id skip town

but if you get caught just plead guilty/make a deal where you serve no/as little as much time as possible but have to register as a sex offender
>>
>>18354636
and i went to school with her (i was a 12th grader and she was a freshman) and met her parents before cause she had a bonfire at her house once
>>
>>18354643
im sitting in my car a hundredd feet from my house so that if i see the police i will just drive off. Holy fuck will it make it much worse if i just run away!!??! wtf wtf wtf
>>
>>18354647
yes. if you run its much worse
>>
File: roll safe.jpg (43KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
roll safe.jpg
43KB, 1200x784px
>>18354647
if they dont catch you they cant prosecute you

but anyway just weigh your options

change your face, grow a beard, wear color contacts, dye your hair, lose/gain weight, change up your wardrobe

or just face the music and seek legal advice
>>
>>18354651
im fucking talk as shit with a cavemanish face but i cant grow a beard. Im so recognizable
>>
>>18354628
idk anon, a lot of states have laws that set it up so that if the age difference is small it doesnt count as statutory rape.

funny, the same thing happened to me when i was 18, she was 16 too. her dad was a firefighter and threatened to call the cops but he never did. i dated that slut for 4 years, huge mistake.

also make sure you know what the age of consent is where u live. its 17 where im at
>>
>>18354652
just remember if you get snatched up by the police, just remember these 4 magic words. "i want my lawyer"
>>
>>18354655
im in wisconsin so i dont fuckng knwo
>>
>>18354628
Where the fuck do you live. shits legal if theres less than a 4 year age difference
>>
>Be OP
>Commit felony
>Go online, confess to felony
>Needs advice

Get a lawyer and stop creating more evidence

This kind of stupid belongs in jail
>>
>>18354659
shit anon, wisconsin is pretty draconian. 18 is the AOC, no "romeo and juliet law", as they are called.
>>
First off, calm down my boy. You need to think clearly. That's the key. After you do that, leave town for a bit. Like now. You got a car? Good. You got cash? Good. Go get a hotel and get a receipt. Use it as an alibi in case they start asking questions. The clothes you went with to her house, and shoes, dump them. If you left anything at her house, gg no re. Assuming she gave you consent, and she doesn't say "he raped me" to her folks, AND you live in a state where 16 is legal, you should be ok. But never, and I mean never, admit to being guilty. Once you do, you lose. Keep your head low and don't tell no one where you're going. Not even your parents or siblings or best homie. Pay with cash and withdraw money from an atm at least 10 miles from where you're staying at. Don't use your real name when booking a hotel too.
Do what I say and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18354662
im using my prepaid smartphone to do this in an incognito tab, is that enough?!?
>>
>>18354666
fuck fuck Im gonna fucking run inside and grab some cash and then fucking leave then, should i go out of state? Im 30 min from the UP in michigan? Or is out of state a bad idea?
>>
man, this is some exciting shit, like watching a car chase live or something/

ps good luck young anon.

remember: you dindu nuffin.
>>
>>18354628
good i hope you go to jail fucking underage girls is illegal
>>
>>18354669
Dude. Seriously you're a fucking idiot. Thousands of anons lurk these boards every ten minutes. If the dad reports you and someone submits these screenshots to WI authorities (now that you narrowed down your location), any DA worth his salt could figure out how to use it against you.
>>
>>18354669
lmao your ISP will still able to the track. VPN and tor browsers are there for a reason.
>>
>>18354688
oh fuck off with that shit. he is 19, she is 16. its not pedophilia you puritanical twat
>>
im getting gas at the station outside of town a bit, and my parents keep calling my phone again and again, they never fucking do that. I think the police came to my house
>>
>>18354671
Michigan AOC is 16.

i hope everyone can see how fucking arbitrary this shit is. anyone who would think about ruining this kids life over this is just plain evil.

run for the border anon, they may not extradite you given the laws in Michigan regarding this issue
>>
>>18354697
Well, it's only a matter of time before you're going to have to face the music.
>>
fuck, im for the border then, holy fuck i have to start an entire new life wtf wtfw tgfw wtf
>>
>>18354710
it might be ok anon. hope u make it. keep us updated
>>
>>18354710
You're a moron if you think you're actually going to be able to escape and start a new life.
>>
holy fuck im litterally crying now, can i return after a year or something?
>>
>>18354718
maybe? are charges being filed? find out somehow. youre going to need to know what is going on. talk to a lawyer maybe. or ur parents on a burner
>>
>>18354718
You say that like they're not going to find you within a year.
>>
is this automatically statutory rape, or what?

does /ourboi/ have a fighting chance to beat the rap?

any legal anons?
>>
>>18354725
https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/wisconsin
>>
>>18354668
literally this. i dont even kno why this thread still up.
i take it you been in some shit?
>>
>>18354669
No, your best bet is convincing your female friend to convince your dad not to press charges. Your life is in her hands now.
>>
>>18354745
this
>>
are you alive OP? did you get voice mail from your parents?
Also this
>>18354745
I hope you were doing someone decent
>>
File: haveaseat.jpg (15KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
haveaseat.jpg
15KB, 680x440px
>>18354745
DO NOT RUN. If you run, it is a de facto admission of guilt. You'll be looking at 20 years of being ass raped with a broken bottle. At least.

Go to her father. Beg his forgiveness on your knees. Offer him your entire life savings, your car, and everything you own. At this point, sucking his dick would not be out of the question. It's your only hope.

Good luck.
>>
>>18354756
i hope he had time to remove the ball gag and get rid of the ropes and cuffs, could be touch and go otherwise
>>
hope you get fucked eternally little shit
>>
>>18354761
just jealous cause you ain't hittin the fresh 16 year old poontang, incel.
>>
This thread is too funny.

Just go face the music, running away is going to get you into even deeper shit. You will be caught eventually anyway. Your best bet is to try to bargain.
>>
>Almost fuck a 16 year old once
>Don't

Wew lads
>>
America is so weird. How is the age of consent so high?

Here in Toronto a 16 year old girl could hook up with a 32 year old man if she wanted and really, no one can do anything about it.
>>
>>18354628
Have fun in jail...just be happy her dad didn't kill you.
>>
>>18354628
Lawyer up homie.
>>
>>18354628
Did a quick google search (something you should get into the habit of doing). What you did counts as a misdemeanor rather than a full felony. Apparently maximum jail time is a year or a fine. Your life is far from ruined
>>
>>18354628
An Hero. Go out a free man.
>>
Better Call Saul!
>>
File: 1495896985026.jpg (91KB, 641x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495896985026.jpg
91KB, 641x720px
>fucking this 16 yr old chick at her house
>at HER HOUSE

Ya don' goofed
>>
>>18354766
this
>>
>>18354628
Depending on your state's laws, you might be able to get out of it if you get here to lie with you and claim that the relationship predates your 18th birthday. That will absolve you under most Romeo and Juliet laws. Otherwise, your only recourse is to get her to lie along with you and claim nothing happened.
>>
>You can't fuck 16 y/o girls if you are 19 in America
lmao, so much for the land of the free
>>
>>18356205
It's only like that in some shit states. It's not a federal law.
>>
>>18356203
I just read through the thread to find out that you're in Wisconsin. Sorry OP, unless Wisconsin allows a 4 year buffer, you're fucked.
>>
File: 1489265503237.gif (3MB, 468x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489265503237.gif
3MB, 468x270px
watching people in this thread shit themselves knowing this happens all the time in my country and nobody cares because it isn't illegal
>>
>>18354628
nah my mom used to say that to my friends too, they just want to scare them. just dont talk to that girl again.
>>
>>18354647
Go back and try the "I feel something real for your daughter" way, maybe it's not too late for that.
>>
>>18356347
Legally he can take action, but if you manage to sound convincing and appeal to his heart he maybe just ask if you used protection and ask you in a really intimidating way to fuck off and never come back.
>>
is OP kill?
>>
I went through into canada. Im by this place called white river and a Pukashwa national park or someshit. I called my friend from this phine i got from walmart and he said the dad is pressing charges or someshit. I was hopping that when i woke up it all would have been a dream. Im debating if i should just kill myself, i lost everything. fuck
>>
Disappear into the wilderness of Canada and live off the land
>>
bump
bump
bump
this shit is crazy OP
>>
>>18354628
bump
>>
File: 1494390836290.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494390836290.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
Run away. take as much money as you can and go to California. start your new life there. if you get caught as a sex offender it will be on your record for your entire life. youll never be able to get a good job, youll have to inform your neighbors youre a sex offender, and you cant live anywhere near a school or park. the consequences are too heavy for you to stay.
>>
File: 1485213778087.jpg (109KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
1485213778087.jpg
109KB, 823x744px
why were you fucking someone underage in the first place retard
>>
>>18356867
OP was gettin in on dat tight highschool pussy. You are a hero /ourguy/!
>>
>>18354792
>wtf i love canada now
someone add me on the screenshot bretty blease
>>
>>18357077
bump
>>
Literally how can it even be proven you fucked her. Unless you came in her pussy or something and left evidence behind. Or does america have some stupid laws where you can be convicted for this without proof?
>>
>>18357131
Are you a moron? Witness evidence is evidence everywhere.
>>
>>18354694
yes it is
>>
>>18357144
It's not enough to base an entire case off of though, fucking retard.
>>
>>18357153
No, it is, in particular in sexual harassment or assault cases no hard evidence is ever needed. Just a convincing testimony.
>>
>>18357154
Another reason to hate America then. That's fucked.
>>
>>18357159
It's not just America, it's everywhere. Do you think what you see on CSI is real or something?
>>
>>18357191
I refuse to believe that everywhere in the world you can receive serious punishment just because someone said you raped them.
>>
>>18357195
It's how the law works in the majority of places. Do you realise how little physical evidence is left most of the time?
>>
Just go home. Don't talk to the police if they were called. I think you will be fine
>>
Mistake one, running from the dad. Prob wouldnt have pressed charges if he couldve beat ya up a little.
>>
>>18357212
And what next, will we allow dreams into evidence?
>>
>>18354628
Don't text her. It could be used as further evidence against you. Let's just hope that you aimed properly and that she swallowed your nut and there's no remaining nut on the pillow or floor.
>>
File: 1484941187481.png (253KB, 337x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484941187481.png
253KB, 337x347px
>>18354628
Wait, isn't 16 the age of consent? And even if you're 19 if you were in a relationship with her while you were both still in HS isn't that protected? You should be fine, but I don't know all to much about the matter.
>>
>>18354628
Google Romeo and Juliet Law.

Her dad may be butthurt, but ethically you're in the clear dawg.
>>
>>18357912

>>18357926 this was the "protection" I was talking about, thanks anon.

Dude you're in the clear, there's nothing to worry about just don't run off.
>>
>>18357935
His ass is already in the Canadian border. He fucked up quadruple times already. I'm going to keep my eyes on the news about a Wyoming man being apprehended for underage sex
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476241799618.jpg (61KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476241799618.jpg
61KB, 720x703px
>>18357053
yeah, and I really hope he an hero's for being both a fucking braindead idiot and a pedo
>>
>>18358172
kill this pic with fire
>>
>>18357926
Read the thread nigger there's no romeo and Julie pass in his state
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.