[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social life and Black/Rap/Ghetto culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: stoner.jpg (31KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
stoner.jpg
31KB, 560x420px
Is it possible to have a strong social life while staying apart from black culture? I find myself using slang without even realizing it! I like some of the rapper wanna be kids but I dont want to be like them. How do I maintain myself without alienating myself by staying myself.
>>
>>18354358
I don't think you can have your pie and eat it too
>>
>>18354378
Having your pie, IS eating it. I always thought that saying was dumb.
>>
File: 1449441210885.jpg (39KB, 604x569px) Image search: [Google]
1449441210885.jpg
39KB, 604x569px
>>18354414
black culture wouldn't even tolerate you
>>
this is actually the most truthful thing I read.
>>
>>18354358
bump
>>
>>18354358
bump it
bump
>>
>>18354358
who likes to bump it bump it?
bump
>>
>>18354414
Is having my phone eating it then?
>>
>>18354571
When you get a pie, your intention is to eat it.
>>
>>18354358
be yourself dude
>>
>>18354358
Like it or not, language adapts. That slang means something, and people use it to communicate. That said, different groups of people use different language. Spend more time reading and talking with people who don't use slang and your vocabulary will come to reflect it.
>>
>>18354970
Got it right

Can anyone tell me pls which movie is the pic from?
>>
This is the dumbest question I've ever seen on here. Are you autistic? Of course it's possible.
>>
Yeah, just don't hang out with normies.
>>
>>18354913
you could also sell the pie by the slice to make profit, but that's kind of a black culture thing too.
>>
i dont wanna sound r9k but >>18355258 is right

black culture imposed itself on the american public and rap is the new rock n roll m8

if you dont like it,

oh well

you sound like a high schooler desu OP
>>
>>18355181
im pretty smart. Just a question i had.
>>
>>18356590
ya im a junior rn. All of my friends turned into it on their own. I live in a very very rich area in North san diego so its not like people are normies around here. Everyone is pretty smart and people really feel "dope af" because in reality they are (huge houses to have parties and 2017 BMWs for first cars). I just feel like a dbag sometimes with them. I mean my dad has a masters in mathametics and a masters in engineering and i feel like an idiot when he hears me on the phone(yes i dont always text).
>>
>>18354358
Become rick from trailer park boys
>>
>>18356617
You're 18 right? Cause if you're not, that would mean you get banned for a month. You ARE 18 right? Even if you're a junior? You just repeated a grade RIGHT?

And everyone you just described sounds like a huge normie. You sound like a normie too. The weird, going off a tangent at the end about your dad's disappointment in you thing at the end was kinda odd too.

You'll be fine. Go make some friends online.
>>
>>18356641
ya im 18 dude, just turned on the 18th
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.