[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I (19/F/virgin) seem unusually preoccupied with recieving oral.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: no love ralph wig.png (104KB, 448x332px) Image search: [Google]
no love ralph wig.png
104KB, 448x332px
I (19/F/virgin) seem unusually preoccupied with recieving oral. I'm on the precipice of finally getting into the dating scene, and I'm worried that what I want isn't what men want/is too demanding.

It's a staple of my fantasies. At the height of them, without even have touched myself, my breathing gets a bit erratic and my hips flex toward my imaginary partner. The upside (for men) is by that point, I'm desperate to have something inside of me, so I don't think I could ever have it alone.

It also seems like the men who are as into it as I am are usually into femdom (100% NOT my thing), and it makes me think it's going to be really hard to find a man I'm sexually compatible with.

Lastly, it gives me a strong, "loving" feeling, like I could melt if he held me afterwards, that I would feel a really deep connection to him, that I never want to be with another man, that I want to make him feel the same, et cetera. I worry that men, or very few of them, will never understand or appreciate it, making it hollow when to me it's profound.

I'd keep myself bare (unless he wanted something else), thoroughly clean myself every day, modify my diet to taste better, and give as much as I receive.

I guess I'm asking:

>1. Is what I want really that uncommon or weird?
>2. Is what I want incongruous with what men want and how (good, healthy) sex normally works?
>3. Do I want too much?
>4. Could my partner ever really understand the way it makes me feel?
>5. How the hell do I talk to the men I date about this when I start dating?

Sorry for the wordiness.
>>
>>18354168
Everybody's different, but a lot of guys enjoy doing that.
>>
>>18354179
How do I find them? How open should I be about this with the guys I talk to?

>>18354168
Quick correction:

>I want to make him feel the same
I mean, I would want to make him feel as happy, at peace, and loved as he makes me feel. I don't mean I would want to do that to control him, like how I would feel very devoted to my partner.
>>
>>18354168
You want to get eaten out? I thought that was just common foreplay, not something that you'd have to convince a guy to do.
>>
>>18354168
21/M/virgin here. one of the thoughts that turn me on the most is going down on a girl. I don't think its uncommon at all, why would it be?
>>
>>18354269
Yeah, pretty much.

>>18354285
That's assuring.

The reason why I'm so hung-up about it is that I've seen and heard so many guys complain about it. They say it's gross, humiliating, uninteresting; that when they do it it's more like a chore than sex/foreplay. Or maybe they're neutral to it, but do it out of obligation. It also doesn't seemed to be talked about or depicted in media that much, which makes be believe it's just not that common or well-liked. And then I feel ashamed and fret about it.
>>
>>18354379
There are plenty of guys who would give you what you are looking for. Try to avoid the manly man types - those are often the douchebags who find going down on a girl humiliating/gross. Past that, if the guy is genuinely interested in being a decent human being (not to be confused with the type who keeps saying how he is one and bitching about everything still going wrong), there is a good chance that you'll find what you are looking for in him. It's never certain until you actually see how it goes, of course, but at least these are a couple of things you can look for before you go further.
>>
its fine. i love doing it for girls. it does have a closeness effect, at least on me. 100 percent not into femdom
>>
if a guy likes doing this he is a cuck
>>
>>18354379
I feel obliged to make this pointless question: where are you from OP?
>>
>>18354446
The Great Plains.
>>
>>18354433
found the virgin
>>
>>18354467
MN by chance?
>>
>>18354477
jfc dude. stop posting
>>
>>18354168
Normally I'd be happy to do that for a girl if she wanted it so bad, but when you say
>female
>19 year old virgin
>never dated before

Can't help but imagine you as anything but a swamp monster, with an appropriately dank southern marsh, if that's true.
>>
>>18354559
It's because I haven't been ready, but I'm almost ready now. I've had guys chat me up and give me their numbers at coffee shops/juice bars, concerts, public transit, school, stop lights when driving, and while on walks. The thing is, I've just turned them down.
>>
>>18354572
>but I'm almost ready now
What are you waiting for?
>>
>>18354577
More money and making sure I've got personal problems ironed out.
>>
>>18354572
You didn't deny your swampiness.
>>
>>18354580
I thought it was an insinuation I'm undesirable, which I'm apparently not (not that that's hard as a woman). Don't know what else you'd mean.

>>18354579
Expounding: knowing what I want and don't want, getting over sexual/romantic hang-ups, getting my shit together in a general sense.
>>
>>18354168
Going down on women is basic 101 sex.

Protip? If a guy doesn't do it, don't date him. Either a faggot or some kind of numale
>>
>>18354593
>Either a faggot or some kind of numale
That's pretty much the opposite of that. Like Offset said "She suck me up, but I don't eat the box."
>>
>>18354599
I don't have a clue on who offset is but he's probably a faggot. You can't like pussy and not want to kiss it.
>>
>>18354168
cute

what's your kik
>>
>>18354168
That is the most normal thing to want and not excessive in any way whatsoever. Most girls are like that, and most guys are into that, understand it and aren't repulsed by it at all (why would you think that?)
I'm being dead serious. It's only because you're a virgin that you are so unsure and insecure, but after you've gained some experience you'll realize most people, girls and guys, are much more dirty than you may think now.
>>
>>18354168
>putting this much efford into a bait post

end your life
>>
>>18354168
the fuck is this feminist bullshit. most men hate giving oral. Unless you give hella blowjobs dont expect this.
Well your best bet is to find a guy with a small penis. They tend to make up for it with oral.
>>
>>18354168
>At the height of them, without even have touched myself, my breathing gets a bit erratic and my hips flex toward my imaginary partner.

i wish i got that turned on by fantasies
>>
I didn't even bother finishing your post, OP.

I eat pussy like I invented it. I'm not into femdom, I just love doing it. Nothing is better than slipping your dick into a freshly came pussy.
>>
>>18354168
I completely empathise OP. I'm a few years older than you and still struggle to find the words to communicate with sexual partners that
>sex isn't over just bc they've cum
>75% of women don't cum from penetration, penetration is for him and there should be something for her, right?
>pussy eating isn't just a five minute warm up foreplay thing, please keep doing it until I can also climax!
But it's such a confrontational thing to say. It's hard to say. I don't know how l, really. I end up either unfulfilled or feeling like they're doing me a favour merely by achieving orgasm parity.
>>
>>18354379
don't worry man, there are guys that would prefer eating girls out than not having to do it, doubt it'll happen with one night stands tho
>>
I'd rather eat pussy than receive oral myself, i love that too but some people are givers and some aren't, there are people suited for everyone.
>>
With the caveat that I'm severely disabled and I view getting my wife off as a point of pride since I'm physically incapable of giving her a proper fuck (bad back and lungs so I can't do it long enough) so we have to improvise and adapt:

>1. Is what I want really that uncommon or weird?
No. Oral feels damn good regardless of your gender.

>2. Is what I want incongruous with what men want and how (good, healthy) sex normally works?
Normal sex, can't tell ya but I want to go down on my wife. It feels good. She squats over me (or we 69) and we just go apeshit. Wild, uninhibited sex is tops especially with someone you love (for me at least, the emotional connection makes it even hotter.)

>3. Do I want too much?
No. You don't. Trust me. I want too much. My wife won't lick my ass to satisfy an intellectual curiosity. Will. Not. Do. It. She'll get close. She'll use every-damn-thing else. She won't cross that line. Riding a man's face pales in comparison.

>4. Could my partner ever really understand the way it makes me feel?
I kinda fucking hope so if he's your partner!

>5. How the hell do I talk to the men I date about this when I start dating?
You don't when you start but you sure do before he sees you naked. This is one of those "late night chats" couples have.

Good luck, kiddo.
>>
>>18354799

1. For me at least, pussy eating is done during the crescendo.

>75% of women don't cum from penetration, penetration is for him and there should be something for her, right?
Communication is key here. My wife told me she's a "clittoral cummer" and I take full advantage of that with my braille-trained fingers and not-braille-trained tongue.

>pussy eating isn't just a five minute warm up foreplay thing, please keep doing it until I can also climax!
How much time do normal women need? My mouth goes anywhere near her pussy and she's already orgasming. If I don't cum in under a minute, she's off me because she's too sensitive (hence why it's a crescendo thing.)
>>
>>18354799

This is really weird perhaps, but when a guy cums all of their sexual desire seems to leave within about 3 seconds. You gotta make sure you get your fill before that moment.
>>
>>18354923
>when a guy cums all of their sexual desire seems to leave within about 3 seconds
This is true of women too you realise. But women have better manners and don't usually just stop when they've finished. Women I've been with certainly haven't.
One partner is always gonna finish before the other, but the point of sex is there are two of you right? If you only care about your orgasm just wank.
But, again, these are hard things to say politely to a sexual partner.
>>
>>18355063
>This is true of women too you realise
No, it's not.
>>
>>18355104
It's true of me and all the women I've slept with. But to be fair the refractory period is a bit longer in women so some go for multiple orgasms. Still, empirical data suggests the model of plateau is pretty similar in both genders, and most women don't usually have MOs
>>
>>18355115
But when a man orgasms he's usually incapable of having sex
>>
>>18354168
OP too many women settle for sexual partners that don't make them cum or even attempt to satisfy them sexually. I personally do not let a man stick his dick inside of me until he makes me cum, you can be this way too. A man isn't entitled to be inside of you so why let him without getting an orgasm first? Men almost always orgasm and receive oral sex, women should too. You have power in sexual situations because you have agency over when the dick goes inside you, use the power!
>>
>>18355122
Yeah, so? Being physically capable of sex doesn't mean you want to or are feeling horny. Women get raped when they obvi don't want sex.
And a man being physically incapable doesn't stop him being able to eat pussy.
>>
>>18355237
Empowered woman, I am >>18354799
Please tell me how to say this (your rule) to men in a way that doesn't ruin the mood?
>>
>>18355063
>>18355115
I'm dating some kind of sex goddess then... her refractory is within 5 minutes at most, and usually we only take breaks from physical tiredness. With oral she cums within seconds. Funny thing is she's not the first like that with me. I must be very lucky apparently...
>>
>>18354379
>The reason why I'm so hung-up about it is that I've seen and heard so many guys complain about it.

Those are horror stories about girls who don't shower. Because so many practice terrible hygiene because they think being filthy = pheremones.
>>
>>18355459
If it's really just the unhygienic girls, fuck them for turning men off from this. But how do I balance staying clean and preserving some pheromone scent so it's more exciting for my partner? Just wait an hour or two after washing to go at it? Have a landing strip?
>>
>>18356656
don't shower in perfume and you will be okay I guess
also date me I'm desperate
>>
A lot of men don't mind it, and actually enjoys doing it as long as your pussy is well groomed, and cleaned, and as long as you don't disrespect them for doing and enjoying it. Men are turned off either because ungroomed pussy is plain disgusting, or because most girls treat it as a submissive act and won't be able to respect them. A lot of girls are like this, do this insecurity is not unfounded. Just read >>18355174 . So just keep yourself clean, and don't be patronizing towards him, and he'll eat you out all day.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.