[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl won't reply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1477949938454.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477949938454.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
>planning 2nd date with qt
>first date seemed well, mutual interest
>She says she's free today after 7 (it's 8:30)
>Last night have idea to go to a midnight screening of a Myiazaki movie
>Text her about it
>No reply
>Text her again this morning 11am
>No reply

What should I do?

I don't want to come off too needy. Is texting her again justified? How do I keep from coming off pushy?

>Attention-grabbing pic unrelated
>>
don't text anymore if she doesn't write back that's an message in itself.
>>
>>18353630

Never more than one text.

Move on.
>>
>>18353630
The date evidently didn't go as well for her as for you.

Back off. See how she reacts the next time you run into her. If she apologizes and is enthusiastic, maybe you just caught her on a bad day. But it is more likely that she thinks she's letting you down gently by blanking you, so be prepared to move on.
>>
>>18353630
The thing about girls is if they are into you then they will respond as soon as possible. I once read a post that made alot of sense, it said if she's into you and she hears that phone ping no matter what she'll run to it,. In the shower, out with friends dont matter.
>>
>>18353630
Yeah, don't text anymore. Do something else and forget that.

She will probably feel bad herself because you didn't massage her ego the way she probably was expecting.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-212518~01.png (95KB, 1080x913px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-212518~01.png
95KB, 1080x913px
I texted her again anyway and got this back

Is this a good or bad sign
>>
>>18353779

Fuck you, you don't listen.

No, it's not a good sign you dweeb.

How often has it taken "a while" for you to activate your new phone? That shit is good to go in the parking lot, man...
>>
>>18353630
>>18353779
>What should I do?
She did not reply because she is simply not interested in dating you. Go find someone else.

>Is this a good or bad sign
This reply means fuck off
>>
>>18353779
Jesus fucking Christ, OP. This was painful to read. Why even bother coming here asking for advice if you completely ignored our warnings? I hope you now learned your lesson and don't do that anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-215020~01.png (114KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-215020~01.png
114KB, 1080x1350px
OP here

I'm really on the rocks with this one

I'm half certain you guys are right, that she's not into me and just too polite to even hint at it other than super subtle shit

On the other hand, she still seems warm towards me, and just sent me this

I don't know what the best move is here

This is all so tiresome
>>
>>18353848
The best move is to let her ask you when to have a date, if she doesn't do this then she simply isnt interested
>>
>>18353848

That emoji made my penis shrivel and my brain cringe

Abandon thread; Hopeless case
>>
>>18353857
That's a good plan anon, thanks

>>18353865
What the fuuuck man what's wrong with it
>>
>>18353848

Thats actually a good sign. Ive had several girls do this pleading not to judge them thing. Worked out fine.

Shes legit interested and doesnt want you to be mad at her.
>>
>>18353865
>What the fuuuck man what's wrong with it

Are you serious right now?
>>
>>18353779
>I already made plans tonight
Lol
>>
>>18353892

IKR
>>
>>18353873
I hope so

She's not a slam dunk in the looks dept but she's nice and cool, really hoping it goes somewhere

>>18353880
What's the matter with it

>>18353892
I thought the same thing. She told me she'd be free past 7, the fuck
>>
>>18353848
>Where are you working
Really makes you think
>>
Sounds like she's a socially awkward and doesn't even know how to let you down lightly and is probably just hoping you forget about her eventually.
>>
>>18353898

Why would you reply with a "nervous" or "anxious" or otherwise "drop of sweat" emoji when SHE is the one who is fucked up, followed by "it's okay, it's okay"?

Answer: because it is cringeworthy, desparate behavior.
>>
>>18353921
How's it a nervous emoji? It looks like a teardrop to me, like it's a variation on the crying laughing emoji

You know what? I'm realizing I'm trying to dissect the subtext of fucking emojis. I'm going to stop
>>
>>18353929

how would it be better that you're laughing from getting blown off
>>
>>18353929
The fact is: you shouldn't sound desperate but slightly disappointed because even though she may still be interested, she failed you today.

Less emoji, more coldness.
>>
See what happens.

Sometimes I've gotten invited to things and genuinely forgotten or not felt like going (and not called ahead)

I guess it depends with the person. But if it becomes a recurring thing then just let it go. I'm a guy fyi.
>>
Don't take it personally, it doesn't mean that your date didn't go well or that you did anything wrong. Women flake for a vast number of reasons that might have nothing to do with you:
Because they found something better to do than go to a "date".
Because they just don't feel like going.
Because they are anxious.
Because their obnoxious friends told them to.
They flake on ugly guys, on average looking guys and they DO flake on HOT guys as well.
It's part of the game, even slayers who pick up women left and right get flaked on more often than you'd think, the thing that separates them from the rest is that they don't care, they understand it's a numbers game so they shrug it off and move on to the next, and this is exactly what you should do.

Some words of advice:
Never put expectations on women, they act on emotion and do not follow logical/linear behavior, this is a male thing, that's why they (women) will say x and do y sometimes, because they "felt", at that moment, that it was the right thing to do. Don't be surprised at their erratic behavior and stupid decisions.
Be always investing in multiple women at the same time, and avoid at all costs getting too interested or attached into one particular woman.
>ATTACHMENT IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT CAN POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO A MAN. NEVER FORGET THIS.
Also, stop calling these meetings "dates". 1st time you meet a girl should always be casual, by calling it a date the girl will less relaxed and slightly more pressured.
Don't take yourself too seriously.
Enjoy life.
>>
>>18353921
It's a fucking emoji, you autist. He didn't post a monkey blushing emoji or spam his message with unrelated shit, it's fine. The triple messaging is what's autistic.
>>
>>18354031

:'D it's okay, it's okay
you're obviously correct
>>
>>18353848
Sometimes women say stuff like that just so you won't dislike them. Ensuring others' positive opinions sometimes trumps following through on their word. She may have no actual intention of spending more time with you, but I'm feeling optimistic. If you don't know her outside your first date, then it could be legit (even if her excuse sounds kind of made up). Ask her out one more time this week with a specific place and time. If she flakes again, delete her number.
>>
>>18354006
>Because their obnoxious friends told them to.
This in my experience is the most common reason.

I can't tell you how many times it's been brought up in dates about how "my friends told me not to come hehe"
>>
>>18353848
Nigga you're fucking stupid. You barely even know this bitch. Just move on and find a better bitch.
>>
File: 1490233457640.jpg (26KB, 231x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490233457640.jpg
26KB, 231x249px
>>18353779
JUST
>>
>>18353779
>>18353848
She's prob interested but honestly more than a little immature if she breaks plans that easily not waifu material pursue if you think your time is worth very little.
>>
>>18353848
Nigger, she wants to come off as a gal who doesn't treat others like shit, but she actually does. This is image-damage control 101 for such retards. The fact that she didn't make a countersuggestion tells it all. Be always rational when getting to know someone. If something's off, then it is in 100 % of cases. I grew up with such people. She thinks that if she comes off as virtuous then she probably is - her low key efforts to humor you underpin her twisted mentality.

Write her off already, but don't forget to deconstruct her hypocrisies in form of an elaborate message - on the other hand, it's been just one date so she wouldn't be worth the hassle anyways. Just do as she did.
>>
>>18353630
Just wait a day or two.. maybe three and if no response just call and see if she is ok? if you're worried about her.
>>
if a girl wants to meet up with you, she will make time. this "lol idk im busy this week xD" bullshit is their way of saying "fuck off". The fact you made a thread about this just screams desperation and shows your scarcity mentality. talk to more girls and stop using dating apps like an autist
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.