[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pissing constantly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Questioning.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Questioning.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
Is it normal to piss, like, 12 times in one day? That's what happened to me today, and sometimes the urine was difficult to pass.

I had two cups of tea and a glass of water today, so it's not overhydration. I have no genetic history of Diabetes, nor am I fat, and I am only 19, so I doubt it's that.

What the fuck, /adv/?
>>
>>18353351

What do you mean "difficult"?

Maybe you have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
>>
>>18353378
Well, it's not painful or anything.
>>
>>18353351
Diabeeetus.

Go to doctor. Like yesterday was probably too late.

GO TO DOCTOR.
>>
>>18353380

You telling us it "wasn't painful or anything" sure did explain how it was difficult.

Hard to help people like you. Go see a doctor and/or get fucked.
>>
>>18353351
>I had two cups of tea and a glass of water today
>12 times
if you can afford to go to a doctor
if you can't, if this repeats on a second or third day it could be this >>18353381
at least that's how my friend was diagnosed

but I mean we're not doctors dude, don't assume anyone here is right
>>
>>18353411
Dont tell him it might be nothing.

It can be his prostate having cancer, bacteria or something super funny like dieing kidneys, aids and super cancer and blood cloth.

But i bet on DIABEEEETUS.

>>18353351
GO TO DOCTOR OP!
>>
UTI.
>>
>>18353460

Nowhere did that post say it was nothing.

In fact, it said, "we're not doctors" - implying "go see a doctor to know for sure".

Reading comprehension
>>
>>18353476
>reading comprehension
We are on adv. The point is to scare op to go to doctor with joined forces via any means.

Next time be less reasonable and more scary. I dont want to op die, do you?
>>
>>18353351
Its a UTI, dont worry about it, happens from time to time, think of it like catching a cold and treat it the same way.
>>
>>18353351
It might be worth mentioning that this sometimes happens to me when I eat 3 scoops of whey powder dry and raw in one sitting. It goes away after a day or two.
>>
was it very sweetened tea?
I love that stuff, I drink it all day if I can. but two or three cups makes me pee like six times in a few hours.
might be diabetes, idk. I get low blood sugar symptoms sometimes and have to eat.
>>
>>18353351
Tea is diuretic, just keep this in mind
>>
Did you have a wank or sex i pee freely after that.
>>
>>18353351
if your urine smells sweet it might be the beetus, even if theres no family history.
you might want to check with your doctor
>>
>>18353351
Dude, I'm experiencing the same problems. By difficult you mean like you have to stand at the toilet for a while before you actually pee, like dry bladder?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.