[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: content_image_1446_1322999587.jpg (563KB, 1600x1116px) Image search: [Google]
content_image_1446_1322999587.jpg
563KB, 1600x1116px
how do u know if u are on the autism spectrum?
>>
go to a psychologist
>>
Anon is right. Do a little research on autism. If things make sense, then go see a psychologist as soon as you can. I didn't have the money to get checked and was diagnosed with asperger's syndrome after I graduated high school, which is late.
>>
cuz i have researched it, seen how autistic people are on the internet, and in person but i still dont get it and my parents are "sensing" that i might have it. what are your symptoms?
>>
>>18353308
/thread
>>
>>18353279
Are you constantly lonely and unable to generate constant bullshit to woo the normies? You're probably Autistic.
>>
>>18353279
take a test.

also the autism and 4chan thing is a meme. just cause you're here does not mean you're autistic.

neither does this >>18353751 just means you have no tolerance for bullshit.
>>
>>18353308
Why must one seek "professional" help? I feel like if i speak to a dr about it i will end up being labeled and have them push meds on me.
>>
>>18353279
do you do dumb shit? do people call you retarded? then, yes
>>
Muh name Autismo.
>>
My parents hauled me to a doctor when I was 9 because I didn't want to play with the other kids and I got an aspergers diagnosis
They tried to "treat" me but it didn't work. I just figured out how to make the psychologist happy for the week without really changing anything.
I quit seeing the psyche when I was 12. I'm a grown man now and i'm no better with people now than I was then.

My point being that the only person capable of helping you is you. Going to a doctor, complaining about having autism, and recieving a "yep, you're autism" dosen't really leave you any better than you were and "treatment" for basic social dysfunction is very, very limited.

Good luck with yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.