[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

processing a psychedelic trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I cannot seem to be able to get over or accept this the LSD experiences I've had... I never really had a bad trip, it just feels like I discovered something that I wasn't allowed to know, and I can't stop thinking about it. I think this happened to me because I was exploring all on my own with no one I know to really relate to; I feel really alone and alienated. Will finding some psychedelic friends help?
>>
You've started a journey.

Don't go back to psychedelics for your answers. Let the universe be your guide.
>>
I believe every person who tripped will relate. What is it that you discovered? Im sure we experienced that before.
>>
I don't think I can exactly convey the things that I learned with words, but it seems to me like there is no distinction between myself and the world.

also on a personal level, it seems like there is a place where all of my experiences are completely connected and make sense, in a weird kind of "everything is what it is not and it is funny"... idk XD
>>
also... how crazy things can change just by looking at something a different way
>>
>>18353247
Hey dude, I relate. I don't think you're crazy. Do you have skype? We can just use text but i'm a dude, i'm not gonna be weird or anything. But I used to do a ton of psychedelics but i totally know what you mean. The universe is geometric
>>
>>18353285
> no distinction between myself and the world.
Yeah I had that on my only 1st trip. I took LSA though not LSD. I thought that what I was thinking; that this tripping and everything is merely the chemical mixtures and made me how I think like all humans in this world as an advantage of evolution.

> place where all of my experiences are completely connected and make sense, in a weird kind of "everything is what it is not and it is funny"
We might've experienced like this haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E

Just wondering: Have you thought at one point that we humans just experience life in a different perspective to other animals/whatever but living in the same world?
>>
Oh yeah! BTW, I think it is strange how underrated LSA is...

The morning glory seeds that I have tried were extremely powerful... visual and all...
But some of the time I got a brand that were weaker... kind of like a weird cross between mdma and weed.
>>
yeah, totally... I think that our awareness's content is probably shaped by our brains but its realness stays consistent among all conscious beings
>>
>>18353247
Been there friend, a month ago I took a tab of LSD with a couple of friends, the party was in my house (safe zone).
Still, after a beautiful ascension I felt the same as you describe. Something that you're not supposed to realize maybe until you're very old or "transcend", like the lines that frame the map of existence.

I was scared but amazed at the same time of everything I saw but after grounding myself by the routine of life I sort of forgot the feelings I had at that moment so everything went kind of back to normal.
>>
>>18353247

>feels like I discovered something that I wasn't allowed to know

Who or what, exactly is doing this "allowing"?

Sounds like some garbage "enlightenment" or in this case "existential terror, mannn" based on preconceived buttersnap shitfuckery of the mind.

You did drugs that addled your mind, there's nothing special, any more than alcohol "unlocks your true inner friendliness, dance, and karaoke skills"

Not that either are "bad" - just your reactions
>>
It was like that my first time too. I knew what it was while I was there, but after I came down I had forgotten it so well that I wanted to go back. So I did, and now I can't forget about it anymore D:
or that could be a good thing, depending on how you look at it. maybe I will forget again, or maybe I will not care to remember once I can accept it.
btw, from earlier in the chat I just made a skype, the name is seaportvi
>>
File: jodorowskycomic.jpg (45KB, 495x280px) Image search: [Google]
jodorowskycomic.jpg
45KB, 495x280px
Watch more Alejandro Jodorowsky movies.
>>
well yes, that is easy to say for the person who is not tripping. Once you are tripping you will not care that it is just a drug, it's an entire thing going on at that point pretty much...
>>
I'm not saying it is enlightenment, and quite honestly, the idea of actual enlightenment terrifies me. I'm just saying that it's a real thing that you can feel. I don't know WHAT it is but
>>
>>18353247
I'm so jealous, but at the same time I'm horrified. Like if I tried psychedelic I'll become the artist I know I've always been or never make a thing again.
>>
I've never used any drugs... should I try LSD? I've always been curious. I'm not a spiritual person, quite the opposite. But I'm into philosophy and I dig these changes of perception people start to experience.
>>
>>18353247
don't do LSD, do ayahuasca. If the feeling is still bothering you 5 months from now, ask aya
>>
Sure, just make sure that it is something that you certainly want to do, but don't overthink it too much. I wasn't a spiritual person when I took it either. Just make sure that everything is in check to have a good trip, like:
-no history of severe mental illness
-good set and setting
-possible trip-sitter
-make sure it's actually LSD, or if its something else research it and make a decision.
>>
Hmm... I've heard about that before. People say that you can overcome trauma with ayahuasca. I don't think I know enough about it yet though... I'll do some research
>>
Mediate and listen to more Alan Watts / Carl Jung / Manly P Hall talks, they should really help with the feeling of alienation. At least, they've helped me.
And only trip with people you genuinely enjoy the company of.

"Enlightenment" isn't something you can really find and keep, it takes constant mental effort in keeping yourself in check. I'd recommend also reading Hardcore Zen, it's a very honest perspective on this guy's journey to finding Buddhism, even if you don't wanna be a Buddhist.
>>
>>18353829
Ayahuasca is one of the easier psychs to process, ime. It's more intense than lsd and shrooms, but somehow more clear.

to OP - I've had that before. Either take a break from drugs and try to get that point while sober through meditation or simply improving yourself/your life.

Or try taking mescaline or ayahuasca, they're both more spiritual than "trippy" and, on mescaline especially, it's easier to keep a level head while tripping so you can actually think about things with a somewhat clear head.

Also, don't smoke weed while tripping if you want to be able to fit everything together after the fact. It's doable but takes longer, ime.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.