[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl at work flirts w/ me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1495398576022.jpg (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1495398576022.jpg
2MB, 2893x4092px
>I have no game
>She always smiles and giggles at me ever since this one time I looked at her boobs when she wasn't wearing a sweater for the first time
>One time while talking to me even grabbed her boobs
What do I say to get her number?
I don't want to take her out since she slutty and horny.
"Hey , you got/want my number?"
>>
>>18352732
desu she's probably being friendly because you act like you have autism and she feels bad.
>>
>>18352736
Lmao nah bro. Im pretty funny, and i flirt back.
>>
For the most part i act professional
>>
Their this was hotter chick that gave me her number so whenever this girl would flirt before i decided to be stone face to not fuck it up but hotter chick fucking flaked on me last minute when i asked her out to dinner
>>
>>18352736
not op but how would a full on fat ugly hairy aspie get a gf I have no job no social skills and no life prospects
>>
>>18352746
Lose weight and shave neck
>>
Smh i went with your joke now give me advice cunt
>>
>>18352746
get your shit together it will increase your chance of getting some pussy. women can smell success and that makes their pussy wet.
>>
>>18352770
They flirt with me. I used to be shy thays why i have no game.
>>
hey are you busy tonight?
>wait for no
want to go out to dinner?
>>
>>18352781
Its that fucking easy
>>
>>18352732
You grabbed her boobs but are too afraid to ask for her number? Wtf?
>>
>>18352784
I didnt grab her boobs lol. I said i blatantly looked
>>
>>18352784
She cupped her own boobs
>>
>>18352798
Ohhh my bad lol.
>>
>>18352802
Lol you're good. I don't want to ask her out to dinner tho. I just want to fuck.
>>
>>18352817
I feel you.

At my last job there was this girl that would flirt with me but I never acted on it. Except that one Christmas party where we hugged for a long time and kinda cuddled on the couch for a bit.

Ended up just building up sexual tension for 3 years then I moved cities. I have her number but feel weird hitting her up out of the blue.

But yeah man I would just offer to grab a drink after work or something, see how that goes.
>>
>>18352848
We're 19 lol. Best case scenario is i get to sneak in her room and silently fuck or some shit.
>>
>>18352782
And then she'll make an excuse or if she's a good bitch, an outright 'no'.

Move on might be a good set of words, but to bounce back from this is tough.
>>
>>18352876
Why you guys assuming rejection lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.