[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 420
Thread images: 52

File: ATOGA gender.jpg (23KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA gender.jpg
23KB, 640x425px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Starting this off with a dumb question:

To males:
How would you feel if the person you texted used emojis in all of their texts? Would you think they were flirting, retarded, expressive, etc.? How do you feel on yourself using emojis?

I'm asking because I tend to use an excessive amount of emojis to express my emotions in texts (to lighten up conversations and not seem as serious mostly) but I read online that it could be seen as an act of flirting. The person that I'm currently texting also does not use them at all, which would definitely make me seem like I am flirting with him. I also have a few other males friends that don't use emojis at all, and if they do it's very rare.
>>
>>18352210
Try using ascii emojis
>>
>>18352210
I'd find it cute, just that. If you use those kiss and heart emojis, then you might send the wrong message.
I use emojis, because that's just how I am. :)
>>
>>18352210
Girl use them i dont think guys really do personally i find them stupid but don't care if someone sends me a text with them
>>
>tfw the princess is taking too long to reply
;_;
Girls, why do you do this with the fragile male ego?
>>
Why do girls seem to like you and give out numbers in clubs/bars then don't respond/ghost you?
>>
>>18352218
I try to incorporate those, too, but it feels a bit weird using them after continuously using the familiar pre-made ones. Some of them also feel like they translate incorrectly. For example, I like to use " c: " instead of " :) " because the latter seems too excited and a bit creepy in most situations (at least to me, not to offend anyone who uses that regularly!!).

>>18352225
Duly noted!
>>18352226
Ahh, gotcha.

Thank you all very much for answering, by the way!
>>
>>18352253
Two possibilities. Either they like the idea in the moment and realize afterwards (when sobered up) that actually no, they aren't interested enough to see where it goes. Eg they were tempted but actually in a relationship. Or they thought you were cute and were horny, but when thinking about it later they can't imagine having anything in common with you. Plenty more options.

BUT what's also very common is that they don't dare to say no face to face so they do it this way. Yes it's cowardly and in an ideal world no one would do this. But it's a two way street, there absolutely are guys (especially when they have drunk/taken drugs) who get aggressive about a girl rejecting them. Or just go full guilt tripping - "Why not? What's wrong with me? Am I not hot enough for you?"
>>
Does it ever make sense to go for a kiss or say something to imply or ask for a kiss if you aren't actually in a date and you aren't dating the girl?
>>
Is it rude to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend or if she's dating someone?

Also, completely unrelated to the thread I guess but, is it rude to ask anyone if they are gay/lesbian?
>>
>>18352273
Yeah, but only if the reason you go in for a kiss is because your dynamic is heading there, not because you think she's pretty.

People kiss all the time without being on an explicit date. If you flirt regularly and are both single, and you find yourself having a personal talk, both of you flustered, random tense silences that have nothing to do with social awkwardness, she either makes lots of eye contact or can't seem to hold it and starts blushing... Then it makes sense to kiss.

Randomly kissing a girl out of actually nowhere is a movie thing that doesn't exist in real life.

>>18352279
Not really, but most people get around this by alluding to a boyfriend and seeing if they correct you. Protip: if a girl ever goes "so does your girlfriend think-" while you never mentioned anything about your relationship status, it's a sign she's into you. But asking isn't weird or anything, just less smooth/natural.

Asking someone if they're gay without any clear reason IS rude, because you're kind of implying that she looks like a dyke if she never dropped verbal hints.
>>
Hypothetically, is it ok to "home wreck"? Not a marriage but a college relationship. Why or why not? What are the pre reqs for this?

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm just curious what people think.
>>
>>18352367
Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>18352210
I never use them. This girl I sometimes text always does. Honestly I find it very slightly irritating, but I don't hold it against her, or see it as flirting or anything. It's just how some people text.
>>
>>18352234
>the princess
don't do this to yourself friendo.

>>18352279
>is it rude to ask anyone if they are gay/lesbian?
if you're asking out of the blue yes. if the conversation lead to the question no.
>>
>>18352367
depends what you do. if you go for someone in a relationship and they choose to leave it for you, then it's fine. if you're spreading lies about people to break them up, or something like that, then you're an asshole.
>>
>>18352279
>is it rude to ask anyone if they are gay/lesbian?
Almost always, yes. Straight men will be offended because you insulted their masculinity. Gay people have a significant chance of being offended because you just stereotyped them. Worse, they may be 'in the closet' due to a religious family and do not feel comfortable sharing.
>>
How do you find out if you're on a date or just getting a drink as friends?
>>
>>18352464
>friends
>plural
not a date

However, consider this. Dates are just ways for you to get to know each other and find incompatibilities before entering a relationship. Friendly outings are a way for you to get to know each other and find incompatibilities before dating. All the world's a stage, my friend.
>>
>>18352473
Oh no I meant him and me as friends. Just us two.
Sorry, English isn't my mother tongue.

I'm getting a drink with him tonight and I don't want to make a wally of myself overdressing or touching his hand/making a move if he thinks it's just friendly, thereby messing up friendship chance?
>>
>>18352479
Do you want it to be a date?
>>
>>18352479
But what's more important friendship or a relationship now? Going for one usually puts the other in risk, though most people are okay with the "then lets stay friends" thing.
>>
Guys: Do you always carry a condom just in case? And do you clean your penis in depth every single day?
Also do you wear cologne/perfume?
>>
>>18352494
>Do you always carry a condom just in case?
No, I never carry a condom unless I'm planning on fucking a girl that night.
>Do you clean your penis in depth every single day?
I wash it with soap and water every time a take a shower, just like the rest of my body.
>Do you wear cologne/perfume?
No, but I do wear (very slightly) scented deodorant.
>>
To the ladies

What does it take/ do you have to see in order to get you to be open and interested? In standard conversation, do you prefer when a guy makes jokes, asks questions, recommends dates, or are these things outdated or played out? Is it more about what they guy has than how he presents himself?
>>
>>18352488
Yeah I want it to be a date. I guess I'd be okay jeopardising the potential friendship for a date but he seems really nice and interesting so if he has a gf or is gay I'd still like to be friends. I guess I should just not come on too strong? Ugh it's hard though I'm not great at reading signals bc I spent my youth on 4chan lol
>>
>>18352528
If you want it to be a date, act like its a date. Visualize all of the ways the date can be successful because there are a lot of them.
>>
>>18352494
No. Keeping a condom in your wallet for an extended period tends to damage it. I only have one on me when I think there's a chance of using it.
>And do you clean your penis in depth every single day?
I clean it when I shower, but I don't have any specific "penis cleaning time".
>Also do you wear cologne/perfume?
Only on special occasions, but I have some friends that wear it on a daily basis.
>>
>>18352513
To me it's 100% how he presents himself.
>>
>>18352210
Generally you should err on the side of not giving mixed messages, i.e. avoiding being too effusive. Guys can't read your mind so we're reduced to reading "signals" and shit.
>>
To try and keep this short, a friend and I got close over winter break, we made out a few times and agreed to casually date. Two months into dating, she got weird, started to separate herself, so I talked and she said she was dealing with things and wasn't in the best place to date, even though she really did like me and, in her own words, fell for me hard. We quit, things became awkward, but I really wanted her in my life, so we agreed to try and hang out over summer. We met for coffee this Wednesday, and we both got along really well, but I realized that being friends won't just work for me. I also feel like she doesn't care about our friendship the same way I do, we got along great in person, but she isn't as responsive to my messages as she used to be and doesn't go out of her way to talk to me. She says that she is busy with life, and I do believe her, I might just be overthinking it. Ladies, should I give it time to see if she might be warm towards dating again, or would it be best to be upfront and tell her that being only friends won't work for me?
>>
>>18352210
I hate them. It doesn't seem flirty to me (well, unless I'm sent something like "I wonder what you taste like :* "). I use them rarely, to show that 'm not that serious from time to time, but I feel under pressure when my interlocutor uses them all the time.
To be honest, it makes me think their intelligence is way beyond average.
>>
>>18352494
yeah, I always do. I have a special pocket designet for it.
The only depth I can think of in a penis is down the urinary tract and no, I don't clean it this far. But I always clean the outside well of course.
And no smells for me. I'm a man, I tolerate only the manly smell of testosterone on my body.
>>
Girls, what age were you while you lost your virginity and what the circumstances were (party, a date, first bf, etc.)
>>
>>18352674
19, first bf.
>>
girls, guys,
I was born with an asymmetrical cunt. one side is hypersensitive and the other is toastie roastie-the inner labias I mean.
Is this too weird (in general opinion)? Has anyone else seen or even have this?
Sorry if this isn't the best place to ask.
>>
>>18352685
(guy)
woah, that's pretty interesting actually. If it doesn't mean you can't have some faster sex because of it, it's totally fine. But that's rare as far as I can tell, I've never heard of anything similar
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
Please help. I get these gruesome 2pm or 3pm sleep attacks. Basically wanting to sleep just attacks my body and mind and I start to drift off.

Fighting to stay awak makes it look like I am having a seizure. I get 7-8 hours sleep and I don't get coffee.

I also wake myself up at 3:35am everymorning so I can say "Ah, I have time to sleep more." Such a wonderful feeling.

Please help. I cant fight it.
>>
>>18352494
I always carry a condom because friends have sometimes asked me for a condom. I'd rather my friends don't get STDs/get to fuck instead of not. It's not because I expect to use it, but if I need to I'll have one.
I take a shower every day yes. And when I take a shower I don't clean only certain parts of my body.
I sometimes do and sometimes don't. Always when going out with people.
>>
>>18352685
Pussy is a pussy. All what matters is if you arent afraid of using it properly on guys.

Post photo? (Use link to ingur to avoid ban?)
>>
>>18352694

I... don't know how I posted in this thread.
>>
>>18352694
>I also wake myself up at 3:35am everymorning so I can say "Ah, I have time to sleep more." Such a wonderful feeling.
I laughed. Now gtfo to the proper thread.
>>
>>18352494
Yeah
>Do you clean your penis in depth every single day?
I shower daily, that includes washing the penis
>Do you wear cologne/perfume?
Depends on the occasion
>>
>>18352387
>don't do this to yourself friendo.
What's wrong?
>>
I never fell out of love with her
We haven't spoken for a couple months now

I don't know what to do. Invite her out drinking and fall in love with her again or just get over her?

Man my heart hurts
>>
>>18352210
I would much prefer the use of ":)" that emojis. Emojis just feel childish.
>>
If a girl says "I wonder what you taste like", does it mean she likes you?
>>
>>18352827
No, she's wonder what you taste like. Better watch your back least you turn into long pig pie.
>>
Mothers and girls who already want to have children:
What would you do if you caught your kid masturbating?
>>
>>18352210
emojis are destroying modrn language, to hell with them

t. boi
>>
>>18352827
you blew it, fool
your response should have been "why dont you come find out?"
>>
To girls esp, would you date a black guy the same way you would any other man ?
I mean what do you feel like when you are interacting with one ?
>>
File: 1449714075432-1.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1449714075432-1.gif
3MB, 200x155px
>>
Girls
Do you and gay men find the same guys attractive?
>>
>>18352210
I fucking hate emoticon spammers but if he does too and he lets you do it anyway joke's on him
>>
File: 1470609302471.png (688KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1470609302471.png
688KB, 460x628px
How long does it take to get back in the game after having your heart broken? The love of my life crushed me and even though we still have strong feelings for one another, its time to move on.

When will I be able to actually try and talk to someone like that again? Its been two months and its still so hard. Can anyone relate/share how long it took them to "get over it" and try and talk to people in that way
>>
>>18352962
How about you let go of attachment first otherwise it's never.
>>
Just in case anyone's interested, I'm
>>18352464
>>18352479
And I just got back from drinks with him and we kissed!
>>
>>18353028
Good on you anon!
>>
>>18352962
It's been a year and three months and I've just started dating other girls. I fucked a girl last December (7 months after we finished) and it just felt extremely wrong.

Basically, when you're ready you're ready.
>>
>>18353054
Do you think you're there now?
>>
File: CyclCylUUAAdPh3.jpg (169KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
CyclCylUUAAdPh3.jpg
169KB, 1024x792px
Guys,
What would you call this body type? I want to call it thick because of its proportions (36-26-38) but thick seems to only apply to those out of wack pear shapes these days.

Pic related
>>
>>18353058
Meh, I still miss her at certain times but it doesn't feel weird when I date other girls now.
>>
File: 1495771348505.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495771348505.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
>>18352026
For Girls:

I matched with this chick on Tinder and we've hung out a few times...literally the first time I've met someone off Tinder IRL and we got along pretty great I thought. Good conversation, similar tastes in music, similar tastes in activities.

We hang out once and just grab some wings and some beers and it goes good, doesn't feel awkward or anything at all.

Second time we hang out and we have a few cocktails at my place and have dinner and we end up kind of snuggling on the couch talking and we make out a bit. Her shirts off, getting somewhat hot & heavy, I ask if she wants to stay the night, she says she can't because she's gotta work. Okay no problem, we stop & I walk her home and we kiss goodnight.

Hang out again the next night...it's a quick hangout sesh, I basically just dropped by her place because I was going to another buddys place that's nearby. We chill in her bedroom...initially I was on her bed and she was laying on my shoulder and we were just chilling & talking & shit. At some point she gets up to do something & hops back on the bed but lays further away from me (i.e. not close, not laying head on my arm). I just kind of hung out for a bit more and we just talked for probably a half hour before I left...went downstairs and no kiss or anything (desu I didn't really even try because she didn't seem super into it) and she just kind of goes "have a goodnight!" not in like a...completely disengaged way, but not in a "hopefully I'll see you again soon" kind of way either.

I'm sort of realizing as I type this that I'm sounding autistic, but isn't this sort of weird?

This means she's not interested right?

Should I stop trying with her?

FWIW I'm instigating communication most of the time over text
>>
>>18353080
It doesn't sound great desu. I'd leave it and see if she contacts you. I know it's hard though when you want to text.
>>
>>18353063
If I had to label it, I would probably call it thick because of those huge thighs and ass, but if I was just describing it to someone I would probably just say that she has a big ass.
>>
>>18353063
le thicc xd
>>
>>18352613
Drop her anon. Before it's too late.
>>
I just started dating a girl who has zero female friends. Is this something I should be worried about?
>>
>>18353103
yeah that was kinda my thought...it's the day after our last hang out now & no text yet. kinda sucks.

why are girls like that though? why spend time with/snuggle/make out with someone you're not interested in?

reeeeeeeee etc.
>>
>>18353028
Thanks for the report. We need more of these. I'm always curious about what happens next.

>>18353063
Why is this important? I just call it hot.
>>
>>18353125
honestly probably. does she have a boatload of guy friends?
>>
File: IMG_4478.jpg (125KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4478.jpg
125KB, 1440x810px
Ive been seeing this girl and a few nights ago we had unplanned sex (she initiated)

Yesterday she apologizes to me about it. Saying that she "talked" me into it or some shit.

How should I take this?
>>
>>18352026
Girls, why aren't you sweet and gentle anymore?
>>
>>18353125
not necesserily. I had such a gf and everything was fine (in th respect of cheating that is)
>>
File: 1494805938139.jpg (235KB, 1242x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1494805938139.jpg
235KB, 1242x1459px
>>18353206
>>
File: 1489228101889.png (534KB, 868x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489228101889.png
534KB, 868x547px
>>18353223
Edgy.
>>
>>18353165
Do you feel like you were manipulated into it?
If yes, then accept her apology, I guess. Treat the situation accordingly.

If you don't feel like you were manipulated into it, it sounds like she thinks you were, and feels guilty about it. I'm assuming you're not re-wording what she said. If you enjoyed it, and wanted to have sex with her, then let her know.

>>18353206
Men, why aren't you strong and self-assured anymore?
>>
More of a general question that didn't deserve it's own thread:

How much masturbating is too much? I do it once a day normally, and occasionally I do it twice a day but not really, and if I'm too busy I won't even do it on any random day.

But it feels like I'm doing it too much. I know some people that do it like 10 or more times a week and that just seems wild to me.

I just feel like maybe I shouldn't be doing it so often, sometimes it doesn't even feel good to jerk off even if I'm looking at the porn that gets me going the most.
>>
>>18353126
>why are girls like that though? why spend time with/snuggle/make out with someone you're not interested in?

can someone actually answer this? I initially asked it as a rhetorical but would like some sort of closure on this shit
>>
>>18353230
>self-assured
Some of us are self-assured, the point is that we are not arrogant enough to brag about it.
>>
How to be friends with a girl

I don't want to hear all the bullshit about men being the same as women and women are just people, etc. I really want to know what girls expect from a friendship as opposed to guys.

I have never been friends with a girls before and so far as we've gotten closer we see each other almost everyday. Is that normal? Do girls like to keep in contact with their friends that much? With my guy friends I can go weeks without seeing them and it's no big deal but I just get the feeling that if go weeks without seeing her it will hurt her feelings.

Just any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated. She means a lot to me and I don't want to be a bad friend to her.
>>
Girls:
If you are in a situation with long term bf that you don't like and haven't for a while what stops you ditching them for somebody else you clearly like (and have for a while, they're quite obviously into you as well) ?
>>
169cm guy here. Do you girls consider this too short? Would you be ashamed to be seen with a bf this short?
>>
>>18353256
The manlet thing is mostly a meme

Insecurity is the real problem
>>
didn't feel like opening a new thread for generic relationship advice

>gf of 3 years
>always honest with me (to my knowledge), if she goes out she tells me where she was, what she did, who she was with and even if someone hit on her
>goes to a party last saturday
>good friend of mine happens to be there for an hour before everyone went home
>they both hitch a ride home in a crowded car, like 7 people packed inside
>ask friend the next day if someone hit on her, what was the party like and joke a bit
>doesn't tell me anything
>gf doesn't either
>today (6 days later) she mentions that she had to sit in his lap because it was crowded, does so in a very guilty way
>asks me not to be mad
>ask her if he tried anything, she says no

this is some teenage shit but I feel something ain't right
the girl sitting in the passenger seat of the car knew my gf and sat alone, they could have shared the seat for the short distance of the road or sat in each others' lap, that's regular behavior
also the car was a land cruiser toyota, ample room in the open trunk in the back and some girl even sat there

apparently everyone was wasted and only thought about getting into the car and going home, but my spidey sense is tingling
>>
File: Social Hierarchy.png (1MB, 735x1589px) Image search: [Google]
Social Hierarchy.png
1MB, 735x1589px
How come when men sleep around, they're cool, awesome, top brother, alpha, etc, but when a woman do so, she is instantly a slut?
>>
>>18353263
>apparently everyone was wasted
whoop there it is
people do dumb instinctual shit when wasted that has nothing to do with who they are sober
I understand why that might bother you but it ain't like they tried anything

plus she clearly feels bad about it

don't sweat it unless it keeps happening
>>
>>18353266
It takes effort and skill for a man to sleep around, for a woman all it takes is low standards
>>
>>18352253
I've never given a guy my number, but I usually accept theirs and then never call or text. It's a safety precaution to let them put it in. What if I say no and they get upset? What if they try to follow me? And I'm almost always alone and in a different town/city than where I live. It's not to be mean, I promise.
>>
>>18353269

it's just fresh news to me so right now I'm a bit agitated and would like to discuss it with the friend but I'm also aware that I might say something I could regret later
also the friend hasn't sent me anything since we talked about the party sunday morning and we're constantly sending each other memes and shit so that's odd
>>
>>18353286
>we're constantly sending each other memes
Sure that you deserve a gf?
>>
>>18353256
Like other anon said, manlet is a meme. Just carry yourself well. Sure, some women don't want to be with a guy about as tall as they are, but there's nothing you can do about that so don't waste your time trying to win them over.
>>
>>18353286
if he knows you know, maybe he feels awkward about it and doesn't wanna be flippant about having your girl sit on his lap, idk
maybe she said something to him and he feels like he messed up

talk to who you need to talk to, I'm not gonna tell you your feelings are invalid. of course you're agitated! it's a weird situation.

but I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.
>>
>>18353266
A real Stacey would be inbetween cuck burns and smithers.
>>
>>18353291
>>18353261
I guess that you're right. I have a bit of a complex with this (especially when people younger than me is like 180), but I don't give it more importance than "hey, I'm shorter, and probably it's going to be harder to compete with others".
>>
>>18353298
Define Stacey. I have a pretty clear picture of who Chad is but I have no idea what a Stacey is.
>>
>>18353232
since I have quite a lot of spare time, I do it no less than thrice daily. No problems with libido or whatever else. Every year I just stop doing it for a month and travel, which shows I'm not addicted either. Finally, it really helps with elongating sex, which is perfect.

If you don't like it, don't do it. But if you do, don't fear anything.
>>
File: 1423479873424.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423479873424.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>>18353266
It's been explained countless times. Here, hear it from your own kind.
>>
>>18353261
>>18353291
by the way, are you two women?
>>
If a girl cheats one time, is she kill forever? Like would you relationship someone who has cheated before?
>>
>>18353314
I'm >>18353291 and I'm a woman.
>>
>>18353295

he most likely doesn't know that I know anything
guess I'll sleep on it and decide what to do tomorrow
>>
>>18353266
How awesome is life as a Chad?
>>
>>18353316
>would you relationship someone who has cheated before?
No
>>
>>18353324
He can fuck staceys on the regular....
>>
>>18353318
so could you actually picture living with a man shorter than you? In a long relationship with marriage ahead?
>>
>>18353291
I have been in public places with a girl I know, blonde, cute, really tall. Of course, I'm short. Oh buy, people around us looked at me with that hatred expression...
>>
>>18353314
If you're insecure enough that you have to ask this then you're not gonna make it
>>
>>18353316
come on, people sometimes learn from their mistakes
>>
>>18353339
I'm the guy who asked about it first, but I'm not >>18353314
>>
Do men like butt-play?
>>
>>18353316
I'd have a very, very long period of suspicion.
I wouldn't write her off entirely, but if she did it once and clearly regrets it, I would consider giving her a shot. I'd just be real careful about getting too attached.
>>18353338
they jelly famiglia
>>
>>18353339
there is no insecurity about it, I just wanted to know the source of information given to me.
In fact I've been in some relationships with higher girls. Still it's a topic on which I'd like to know the most views possible
>>
>>18353347
I am crazy for it, both ways.
>>
>>18353353
Am I the only one who gets nothing out of it? I could massage the prostate for an hour, doesn't do anything for me.....
>>
>>18353347
don't put fingers or anything else anywhere near my butt

but if we are in love then i would prob eat ur ass
>>
>>18353359
maybe you need some help with it
>>
>>18353359
Nah, I get nothing out of it. And it makes me feel really feminine....ugh.
>>
>>18353368
>>18353359
Here we go, another 4chan happy couple.
>>
>>18352494

No, I'm a virgin creep so yeah... Don't need that depressing reminder every time I open my wallet (I used too... but only because someone got my the condoms as a joke - they knew I'm a virgin).

>>Do you clean your penis in depth every single day?
Yes, but only because I clean my entire body everyday. Nothing to do with hoping for sex.

>Also do you wear cologne/perfume?
Yeah, I got a fucktonne of different aftershaves at Christmas. It's a really easy present to get for a male who doesn't really want anything, apparently.

That's okay though because I like them. And wear some everyday because they last fucking forever.
>>
>>18353374
nah, we're both dudes and at least I'm no homo
>>
>>18353335
Well, I'm 5'0" so finding a man shorter than me is not something I've ever had to think about. He'd have to be a little person, a double amputee, or Danny DeVito. Intellectually, I can think "no, I wouldn't rule them out (except DeVito)", but the reality of it is that I've never met a man that short, so I don't actually know how I'd feel. But at that point, we're getting into people with diseases, deformities, and major disabilities, which we're hardwired to find unattractive.

You're presumably a healthy, disease-free person, so you're head and shoulders above them.
>>
>>18353377
>I used too... but only because someone got my the condoms as a joke - they knew I'm a virgin
should've filled it with water and thrown it at them
>>
>>18352513
Presentation is important, but what I really value is intellect. Mentioning books or using more intellectual words is a turn on for me.
>>
>>18353266

Because the man has accomplished something, as women have high standards.
The woman, on the other hand, has opened her legs.

The man earns it, the woman is given it.
That is the difference.
>>
>>18353372
>makes me feel really feminine
>gf sticks dildo up my ass
>feels bad man
>caveman dna starts kicking in
>Hijack her arm with my left, pull dildo out with my right
>throw dildo on the floor
>proceed to doggy her like my life depends on it
>we both cum real fucking hard
Don't stick things up your ass, fellas.
>>
>>18352942
I find lots of different kinds of men attractive, and so do gay men. We're so varied, and so are gay guys.
>>
>>18353359
Same, I genuinly think it's a meme.
>>
>>18353206
Because I never was, and society doesn't force me to fake it anymore?
>>
>>18353386
>should've filled it with water and thrown it at them

I still had hope back then.
>>
>>18353385
>5'0"
If you're sweet enough, then you're wife material.
>>
>>18353385
>pun intended, huh?
I liked that.

So it turns out to be, that indeed, it's only once you actually see somebody shorter than you, you start disliking the idea of doing anything sexual with them. It's even worse - I don't like taller women for similar reasons.

But this is not to say I lose my mind over it. I understand I can't change it and I know I can still find a girl. It's just so much harder, just because my father had an accident with a girl over two heads shorter than he
>>
File: 1492619643768.jpg (63KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
1492619643768.jpg
63KB, 600x645px
>>18353353
>>18353359
>>18353372
>>18353384
>>18353390
>>18353393
why you guys shoving things up your ass
>>
>>18353403
I'm just letting a girl do it. It feels fucking good. Try it bro, you're missing up on life
>>
>>18353403
s-shut up chad
>>
>>18353402
Pun totally intended.

If I were a 5'5" woman, I think I'd be just fine with a 5'5" guy.

FWIW, all of my crushes have been 5'8" or less, and I recently realized when I fantasize—even if the guy is a composite of people I know to be taller—I scale him down to be around my height.
>>
>>18353409
>>18353412
What exactly is it supposed to do? Besides showing your girl that anyone in town can widen your anus if they'd like to.
>>
>>18352692
>>18352697
just found that it might be some sort of codominance thing with genes (like heterochromia, I think).
It's really good to hear I don't seem like some sort of abomination outright, I felt really anxious over this. thanks senpaitachi.
>photo?
unfortunately, I am too pussy(heh) and can maybe draw it at best
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18352827
She wants the D obviously. It is called flirting. Ask her on date.

>>18352864
Make him read website targeted on horny teens about sex ed and wished him/her good luck.

>>18352910
Retarded question. Try asking something less dumb.

>>18352942
See faq.

>>18352962
Your first step is to learn how to love yourself again. And imho you will never ever be the same person. The scar on your soul will remain.

>>18353063
I call is sexy female body type.

>>18353080
Keep asking her on dates, buy condoms and keep cuddling her and stuff. Get into her panties anon. You can do it!

>>18353125
Who are you dating? Her or her nonexisting friends?

>>18353165
You should innitiate the sex next time yourself and be happy. Probably she doesnt want you think of her as an easy girl aka slut.

>>18353232
You are normal. Just dont use death grip and try cut down on porn.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>>18353244
Just dont put your dick into her. It is tjat easy. Eventually she will give up on you or naturally put you into friendzone. Or she will think you are gay. Works both ways.

>>18353245
Pic related.

>>18353256
Stop being insecure and hit on girls yourself to see the reality.

>>18353263
Maybe in time you will realize that honest girls dont go to drunk parties (designed for horny people to get casual sex) without their boyfriends.

Even if she hasnt cheated you, this behavior will eventually ensure it.

>>18353316
Once cheater, always cheater. Have some self respect.

>>18353347
I do. But vagina is somewhat more fun.

>>18353403
Go back to facebook chad.
>>
>>18353415
>tfw friends bfs can rape my bf if they want to
I actually have a fantasy of my bf getting raped.
>>
>>18353415
it's not showing her that. But I know I can't convince you.
First of all, her rimming me is basically the best.
The finger stuff isn't as cool, but I simply love making her happy
And finally there's this equality part. I want fuck her ass, why shouldn't she be allowed the same?
>>
>>18353422
>Just dont put your dick into her. It is tjat easy. Eventually she will give up on you or naturally put you into friendzone. Or she will think you are gay. Works both ways.

I am her friend. I'm not trying to date her
>>
>>18353421
if you draw good, totally do it!
And yeah, no fucks given, unless it's actually destroying the sex. In fact, you are more versatile - open both for rougher and more delicate action at the same time. That's an advantage.
>>
>>18353423
di you tell him?
>>
>>18353430
Then what are you even trying to ask? Just keep hanging out with her and brush off any flirting / seduction she might try to pull off.

It is like asking
>how do i breathe?
Stop overthinking problems and keep having good times with her. And dont be surprised if she catches feelings for you eventually (that is if you are attractive or if she is single).
>>
>>18353245
I would dump you but some mightt stay to not hurt you
>>
>>18353421
Guy with partial heterochromia here (blue eyes with a brown trace in the left one). It's usually something exotic, and girls like it.

>>18353414
Nobody told you that you're light and manageable yet?
>>
So... casual outfit or suit, girls?
>>
File: conor mcgregor.jpg (64KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
conor mcgregor.jpg
64KB, 910x752px
>>18353424
>I want fuck her ass, why shouldn't she be allowed the same?
>>
>>18353424
>why shouldn't she be allowed the same?
You gf is sleeping with another guy, 97% certainty.
>>
File: 1487641295291.jpg (15KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487641295291.jpg
15KB, 240x250px
>>18353446
Well...whats the occasion
>>
>>18353448
ok, you lost me with the suprior logic of yours.
Now please, explain it to me as if I was stupid: Why do you think so?
>>
>>18353347
I do. But I'm also a switch that's interested in pegging, so opinions may differ.
>>
>>18353403
Goddammit Chad
>>
>>18353452
Daily use.
>>
>>18353437
Of course not. He would probably leave me or do steroids or something.
>>
>>18353446
I only like suits if they're vintage style (30s/40s). Modern ones are too tight and look awful. So for me personally, I'd go casual unless I owned vintage ones.
>>
File: big dick chad.jpg (131KB, 609x915px) Image search: [Google]
big dick chad.jpg
131KB, 609x915px
>>18353423
What does the rapist look like?
>>
>>18353424
>And finally there's this equality part.
Do you also blow the rubber dick? Like balls deep? Ass to mouth?
>>
File: 1457891133191.png (20KB, 716x446px) Image search: [Google]
1457891133191.png
20KB, 716x446px
>>18353385
>I wouldn't rule them out (except DeVito)
Bitch don't know what's good for her
>>
File: 1490703232045.png (324KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1490703232045.png
324KB, 500x490px
Hey guys...

What does it mean when a professor solely looks at me when he's speaking during lecture (and I'm a girl)? I don't wanna assume it's inherently sexual, but I dunno if it's likely that he believes I'm his best student. He calls on me sooo often. It's kinda become a class meme by now.
>>
>>18353482
do you by any chance browse /pol/?
>>
After becoming intimate with my girlfriend I've become of strong suspicion that an image (that has been circulated on 4chan for over a year) that I saved because it looked like her, may actually be her. Should I tell her about this?
>>
>>18353491
yes
>>
>>18353486

Do you give good answers?
Are you funny?
Are you ugly?
Do you give bad answers?
Are you extraordinarily pretty?
Are you struggling in the class and he's trying to engage you?
Do you move the discussion in a way he wants to move it?
Are you a distraction?
Are you odd looking?
Are you on your phone if he's not calling on you?

It could mean any number of things.
>>
File: 1488200332929.jpg (420KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488200332929.jpg
420KB, 900x900px
>18352026
How can I cope with dying alone?
I have no one...
>>
>>18353486
>I don't wanna assume it's inherently sexual
It's inherently sexual.

Age? Do you like him?
>>
>>18353316
I wouldn't condemn her. It would only make things worse if she was truly remorseful and her partner couldn't find it in him to forgive her. If she treats me good, I'll treat her good. Every relationship is a reset button, you start fresh, build trust, work out differences, advance, etc.
>>
>>18353415
This whole feminization of men is the best thing that has ever happened. No, I'm 100% serious. It makes the competition so much easier to deal with.

You don't have to be a neanthertal caveman, guys, just don't be a feminine beta-cuck. I guess it's too late the average cuck.
>>
>>18353487
/g/, /adv/, /trv/ and some /lit/.
>>
File: bowie.jpg (212KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
212KB, 1300x1300px
lol @ all the anti "feminine" guy stuff ITT. Keep aiming to be Chads, meanwhile Bowie is real goals on just about all levels besides cocaine binges and chaos magic.
>>
>>18353508
you are mixing the cause and effect.
There are more cucks, because the times allow it. Bring the hard (ice ageish) times again and you'll see who stays alive.
>>
>>18353506

Emphatically disagree.
For most things, no zero-tolerance.
For cheating, never again.
>>
>>18353517
try it then, it seems like a place just for you
>>
>>18353508
>>18353521
Why are there so many beta-male cucks, anyways?
>>
>>18353525
Nah, I hate it.
>>
Men,

If receiving anal is so wrong, why is the male equivalent of the G-spot located in your ass? Why are you so afraid?

Not the guy above discussing anal with his GF btw
>>
File: 1491132941400.gif (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
1491132941400.gif
2MB, 718x404px
>>18353496
>ugly
My appearance has improved a lot (and still is improving+losing weight) though I still feel ugly. There's a vast diversity of people in class. Chubbier, skinner than I, different ethinicities. It's hard to say if it's particularly possible to be *odd looking*. Last week I looked at a dude that was looking at me and he bit his lip and said hello. Dunno what that meant.
>funny
Sorta, sometimes. I tell jokes occasionally in discussions and like making the class laugh but I keep my mouth shut otherwise--I'm socially anxious.
>bad answers
Hmm...I REALLY hope not. The subject of my essay came up in discussion and he asked me to enlighten the class and talk about my work for five minutes...I was traumatized but maybe it does mean he respects my input.
>>
>>18353491
Dont listen to this madman >>18353494

You dont start relationship with a girl by accusing her of being slut whose photos are circulating on site like this.
Dont even mention 4chan to her. Hide your power level until you will feel she is on same tune like you.

And buy condoms.

>>18353501
Rare pepe. Find your own gf. Ask girls to see your rare pepe collection.

>>18353486
Your best bet is to smile at him back and ignore it alltogethet. In the worst case you will pass the class in exchange for bj.

>>18353519
Some girls are really put off from finding out their males are subs / feminine / weak etc. And some love them for it even more. No opinion is better or worse on this subject.
>>
What the hell even is a beta/cuck/feminine man? Likewise, define "alpha male".
>>
Girls are there still ladylike women who don't use words like dick and cock?
>>
>>18353531
I'm pro- recieving anal, but fuck - the existence of G spot was never proven scientifically in spite of numerous studies. It gives us very convincing data to claim it's simply bullshit

Also, your argument looks like creationist way of proving things
>>
>>18353533
>Find your own gf
Can't I'm too ugly and come out as way too desperate.
Do you know any way how I could be happy dying alone?
I mean, I love cuddles and girls are awesome ,but I really seem not to be able to attract any girls due to my nature...
>>
>>18353533
I mean, if you're just a pretty sissy with the personality of Jerry from Rick and Morty then yeah, gross.
But power play is sexy, that's why I personally prefer partners who are "switches," or better yet, don't bother worrying about that petty shit anyway and let passion be passion.
>>
File: FFUz1mH.jpg (172KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
FFUz1mH.jpg
172KB, 2048x1536px
>>18353527
>beta-male cucks
They are called twinks and when their gf isn't watching, Chad II & Tyronno, double penetrates him and make him cry.
>>
>>18353542
I'm sick of you. If you want to find these women, go to church. Society has moved on from that backwards, repressive culture.
>>
>>18353534
Do you want the angry 4chan man definition, or my honest (as a girl, and as I see it) definition?
>>
>>18353551
Not him/her, but give both.
>>
>>18353523
Well, that's how people become ACTUAL shit. When they are not accepted by society.

Picture some rad fem who got fucked by her father as a child. Grows up hating men, secretly wants to trust men, but her mind has been warped by her own father. Now she thinks society and especially men perceive her as a "low value" female or something. And it isn't even remotely true. But the fact that she's had to hide this inside for so long has made her ugly and bitter and made her to feel unaccepted.

If only one guy had come along and just accepted her as she was..

Likewise, certain people fuck up growing up. Cheating may have gone only as far as camming with some guy while her brain was still developing and learning from mistakes. If you condemn someone like that, it will be bad times for her. There are things you can work out. There are certain people however that are plainly horrible and don't care even for your sympathy. Gotta learn to see the difference.

Ideally, nobody would ever cheat and people would always choose a perfect partner and reserve themselves exclusively for that partner. I would prefer someone who didn't cheat. But I'd also have to understand the circumstances in the girls past and why it came to that, and that she understands it's wrong.
>>
File: 1488417145409.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488417145409.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>18353542
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY THREAD
>>
>>18353550
>not recognizing cucumber salad
I think it's him at least.
>>
>>18353551
I'm asking our male cohorts. I'm a woman, so I think I know the female perspective. Thanks for asking, though. I'd probably approach the question the same way you did.
>>
>>18353532

It sounds like you're an odd and not-terribly attractive duck.

You might remind him of his daughter or some shit.

He could want to bang you, of course, but the evidence presented thus far indicates engagement / moving class the way he wants to.

Hell, he may be calling you out to avoid the appearance of favoritism by always calling on the girl he DOES want to bang, or the people with the great answers.
>>
>>18353556
>Ideally, nobody would ever cheat and people would always choose a perfect partner and reserve themselves exclusively for that partner.
time for some basics in evolutionary psychology. And evolution studies in general.
>>
File: the_witcher_3-2628935.jpg (310KB, 900x362px) Image search: [Google]
the_witcher_3-2628935.jpg
310KB, 900x362px
Do girls like Geralt personality?
>>
File: 567532.gif (5KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
567532.gif
5KB, 200x150px
>>18353534
Basically pic but it's usally not sex. Make a picture of the relationship version of pic related. Basically your current or future bf. They are not really men either, more like older boys.
>>
>>18353562
>is there any way to tell whether or not a gaze or a glance is sexual?
thousands
>>
>>18353567
I said ideally, not realistically.
>>
>>18353534
By 4chan's definition
>Beta: nice man who's fucked over by girls and society-really a decent person, but women are so evil that they ruin him
>Alpha: any man who gets lots of girlfriends, hookups, or even one girlfriend
By my definition
>beta: a man who is resentful and defensive about perceived character flaws (such as being skinny or short or liking video games) who's anger manifests in ACTUAL character flaws that put women off them (such as being misogynist or obsessive or aggressive and clearly unstable)
>Alpha: a man who has achieved some semblance of success in life (physically, career wise, artistically, a combination, it doesn't matter), is confident but not arrogant, and who has no glaring personality flaws to turn women off him

On top of that there's plenty of normal, average men who are kind and don't hate women, may not be at the top of their field but certainly get girlfriends/wives etc. This group is mostly ignored by /r9k/ types.
>>
>>18353550
He's just asking for an educated girl.
>>
>>18353347
Not at all.

>>18353531
>why is the male equivalent of the G-spot located in your ass?
I don't know, but I'm satisfied with using my penis for pleasure.
>Why are you so afraid?
Because I know how disgusting my anus is, I also have a strong instinct to not let anyone near my asshole and I don't want to start liking dicks.

>>18353534
>beta
Insecure, afraid of talking to girls.
>cuck
Enjoys seeing his partner get fucked by others, enjoys giving/lending money/things to others, let them take advantage of him.
>feminine man?
Girly man, dresses and behaves like a fag.
>"alpha male"
Chad Thundercock.

>>18353559
That's me, not him. I call girls princesses (and hoes), but I want them to say cock.
>>
>>18353573
well, ok then. I wouldn't really like it your way, but it's not a problem for any of us.
>>
>>18353574
No
By 4chinz definition:
Beta= everyone on this site not improving himself becoming ubermensch.
Alpha= /fit/pill;/lit/pill;being woke and avoiding /r9k/
>>
Men: do you actually view women as equal partners in a relationship, or do you ascribe to the notion that you should be the one in command?
>>
>>18353574
what the other anon said. Also, it has nothing to do with the actual, biological definition
>>
File: cooperthumbsup.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cooperthumbsup.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>18353574
I support your definition.
>>
File: 2222.png (3MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2222.png
3MB, 1280x1024px
>>18353589
>do you ascribe to the notion that you should be the one in command?
I am the one in command.You probably have never date girls right?
>ex-GF:Lets get some food
>Me :Sure where?
>Ex-GF:I dunno.
Now imagine this to almost anything but throwing emotional fits every month!
Basically it goes like this women decides to be with a man but man decides how to be together!
>>
>>18353589
for the last half an hour the two fractions described are shitstorming each other. Are you really too stupid/this ignorant not to realise it?
>>
>>18353571
I actually know a guy who is like that. His gf and her friends makes him believe that he is Mr. Gentleman. In reality they're pegging him on turn while he wears chastity cage. Shits brutal, man. It's too fascinating to watch these women devour this "man", for me to interfere, though.
>>
>>18353579
Educated people can still cuss for emphasis. An impressive vocabulary shouldn't be limited to nice words.
>>
>>18353589
heh
>>
>>18353579
>getting hung-up on out-dated gender roles
>wanting an educated woman
Smart, educated women can cuss, too. They're not mutually exclusive. He's looking for a 50's-style girl. They only exist in white, Christian enclaves.
>>
>>18353601
I'm a girl. I am decisive and never say 'I dunno' to stuff like "where should we eat". I also just get real depressed for a day at that time of the month, but not explosive or anything. It's all inward.
>>
>>18353589
Equals. The problem is, realistically, when a woman doesn't see herself respecting a man, she walks all over him. To truly be equals, you gotta meet the other person halfway, not pick at their imperfections, you'd wanna HELP the person. And so some relationships go to shit because of this dynamic. Or the man is egotistical and thinks he's God's gift to women so he walks all over her.

An ideal relationship is equal, and so I'd perceive my partner as my equal. Neither above, nor below me. And I'd be twice the man in her presence.
>>
>>18353545
All i see in your post is self pity.

Realize you are man. Just by being born one, you have your own fate in your very own hands.

Get fit, read books, force your mindset to stop treating girls like gods, find friends, train conversations, kearn how to google, get nice job and most importantly START DOING SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE.

Posting pepes wont do shit. You need one big kick to your ass. Get up you bitch, make a plan and FUCKING STICK TO IT!

Good luck cry baby.

>>18353534
>beta
The guy i just replied to man up. He is weak, gave ip on life, willing to settle uo with any garbage woman he might find. Lowest ever. Betas are the guys who forgive girls cheating on them. Let them friendzone them and hope to become their bf.

>cuck
Guy who got cheated on and he doesnt mind. His child isnt his biologically.

>feminine
Guy who takes too much care of himself. He dont want to behave like caveman.

>alpha
Guy, who behaves like confident boy, asshole, rich, and whatever he do, it always work. He doesnt live by rules, he defines it and girls are attracted to him no matter what he does to them.

Quality DNA. The guy you want to have your babies with, then later finding beta male to provide for it and you, because he is easily manupilated.

>>18353589
I see girl as somebody worth giving attention to, obeying her command and making her happy because you sort of give my life meaning. But i know i am minority in this view and this behavior of mine will make you cheat on me eventually. So i will pretending i dont like you that much to keep some self worth.

>>18353562
>>18353486
Remember that you can unfatten yourself by counting calories
>>>/fit/ read sticky and lose 1kg per week. It is not genetics, it is your relationship with food which makes you
>fattie since day one
>>
>>18353589
>>18353608
>>
Men: I'm thinking of getting a tattoo, not a major one, just a kitsune (Japanese fox spirit) on my shoulder in calligraphic japanese style. How many men would you say instantly dismiss any girl who has a small tattoo?
>>
>>18353605
Kekek

Is there a better feeling than making other girls bfs insecure and cuckish?
>>
Men,
Would you rape a girl if you could get away with it-i.e. it wasn't illegal?
>>
File: 1111.png (3MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
3MB, 1280x1024px
>>18353611
>I am decisive
Well a true mommy for most of 4chanz autist fags.
No wonder why you are here feels pretty good to be the only sane person around.
> I also just get real depressed for a day at that time of the month
Fuck that is still horrible.
Why do even periods exist?
>INB4 biology class.
> It's all inward
How do I even approach girls like you?
Currently trying to date one.
>>
>>18353615
STOP RUINING YOUR BODY!
>>
>>18353622
no
>>
>>18353627
It's not an up for debate thing, I'm just wondering how many. I don't really want a conservative man, I'm just curious.
>>
>>18353622

Happy females turn me on, and are a requisite. So, no.

Also, would offend me ethically. So, no.
>>
>>18353622
no.
>>
>>18353622
Only if she's a bad person, and did something bad to me. There's something hot about making cry a bad bitch.
>>
>>18353572
Hmm. It's not like the boy who bit his lip when I looked back at him and can't stop glancing at me, nor is he looking at my body.

The only weird thing is that when the professor is sitting down sometime he'll lean to the left or right just to continue staring. If not for that, I'd probably write it off to me being a solid and focused student. Most of the others tend to seem distracted.
>>18353613
>fattie
Actually I'm doing a pretty good job. I deleted that post because I've actually lost forty pounds in four months already. I'm down to 150, most of my fat is on my boobs and thighs and long legs. The only thing I'm ashamed about is that I don't exercise..
>>
>>18353605
Do you also fuck her bf or do you just watch them fuck him?
>>
>chastity cage
>>18353605
do you mean it literally or figuratively?
>>
>>18353638
He obviously means it figuratively. I hope....
>>
File: WHYGOOGLE.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WHYGOOGLE.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>18353632
>. I don't really want a conservative man
Being unhappy for the rest of your life circa 1892.
>>
>>18353626
I don't know, I'm usually at a library or something with a book, minding my own business- I don't really have a huge group of friends because I find (particularly girl groups) immature and annoying, and you won't find me at a club. If you go up and try to talk to me about something I find interesting (books, music etc. ) I'll respond, but if you compliment my appearance or make it really obvious you're flirting, I'll be turned off.
>>
>>18353615
it's ok, just don't put it somewhere I have to see it constantly
>>
What's up with women dominating their boyfriends? How does that make sense from a biological point of view? Submissive boys? That's a turn on all of a sudden?
>>
>>18353641
>Being unhappy for the rest of your life circa 1892.
Nah. I'd be more unhappy in a traditional family situation than if I were all alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18353615
I don't like em.. bit hypocritical too, because at one point I wanted to be a tattoo artist to pay bills. So I practiced on 3 of my old neighbors, restoring old tats, giving him tats he wanted of his kids names, lady wanted her father innitials on er, other lady wanted eyebrows done because hers fell off, skin was too oily and the tat came off..

point is, I regret having given them tattoos but they still liked em and wouldn't have wanted them removed. I on the other hand don't have a single tattoo. And they aren't a 100% absolute turn off, if your personality doesn't match some bad girl archetype, but they are visually unappealing for the most part. imo
>>
>>18353649
I like neither dominating nor being submissive. Equal treatment is a turn on in the general relationship, and in a sexual sense, I'm a switch so I like both.
>>
>>18353650
>*tips feminazi glasses*
>>
File: 105095.png (199KB, 478x356px) Image search: [Google]
105095.png
199KB, 478x356px
>>18353650
>unhappy
> traditional family situation
Tell me that when you will be 50 and with wasted potential.
>>
>>18353636
>fat on my boobs and LONG LEGS
I bet you are super sexy now. Curves on all right places. You are probably THICC girl. The type of body boys get urge to impregnate no matter what.

Date me? In case you dont mind me worshipping you ofc.
:-D

>>18353649
It is a fetish. Like footfags. You cant explain it logically. Google bdsm and pet play or femdom. FETISH.
>>>/d/ fucking normies with their vanilla
>>
>>18353649
Because men go by the 99/1% rule as opposed to women (50/50% rule). It was much less obvious 70 years ago.
>>
>>18353636
strange, yes. But a porfessor is a very specific type of person. You never know, they are the most freakish kind possible. Incerdibly intelligent and thus finding their ways over things, often very strange ones. He might or might not be interested, but if I had to bet, I'd go for the latter
>>
>>18353658
Professionally secure. I honestly value work far more than being a housewife, and would be happy to be in a more equal partnership.
>>18353657
I'm not even a feminist. I don't try to force my view down other's throats, I just know for me personally academic/ professional success is the way I find fulfilment, and being a stay at home mum would stifle me. I'm not opposed to having a family, but I am opposed to being a housewife. However, I totally respect other women's right to do that-it simply wouldn't work for me.
>>
>>18353237
Because it's enjoyable?

Seriously, that's what it comes down to. Being with people sets off pleasure centers in the brain, so people want to do it. What is confusing about this?
>>
>>18353661
>99/1 rule
>50/50 rule
wtf nigga?
>>
Guys - How can I tell if a guy is looking for something serious?
>>
File: 105894.jpg (35KB, 460x475px) Image search: [Google]
105894.jpg
35KB, 460x475px
>>18353684
>How can I tell if a guy is looking for something serious?
You can't.
The same goes with girls.
>>
>>18353684
Ask the guy if he's looking for something serious.
>>
Other women:
Do you actually like being treated like a princess?
I can't stand it, I feel condescended to and like I'm not being treated as an independent being who can make my own decisions and can be respected for something more than my appearance. But I may be in the minority.
>>
>>18353690
>Do you actually like being treated like a princess?
Hell no. I'm completely with you. My partner is my equal, and we're both mature, self-sufficient, rational adults. I would hate to be treated any other way.
>>
>>18353690
>>18353694
and what if it's not about apperance, but about your special, rare mental traits?
You can't stand men valuing your persons above everything for whom you are?

Or do we have different definitions of princess treatment?
>>
>>18353703
>Or do we have different definitions of princess treatment?
That. I define princess treatment as making all the decisions, spoiling a girl, treating her as something to be protected above all else, acting like she's fragile etc. etc.
Valuing my intellect is entirely different. I'd hope a potential bf would do that, and I'd do it to him too.
>>
guys, is a 25 year old woman really too old to date
>>
File: 54394511.jpg (107KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
54394511.jpg
107KB, 500x342px
>>18353710
>guys, is a 25 year old woman really too old to date
Virgin or non-virgin.
Wants family or doesn't?
>>
File: 1494717514795.jpg (338KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494717514795.jpg
338KB, 768x1024px
>>18353659
I'm still not in a great place, my arms are still kind of chubby and I have a bit of a tummy, so don't get too excited. x)
>>18353662
Huh, interesting input. I guess I'll never know for sure. But regardless, I'm not sure if there's ever gonna be a time where I'll get used to the attention.
>>
>>18353668
I think he means that as a man, only 1% makes it and the 99% becomes cuck zombies. Women is more 50/50 in that regard.
>>
>>18353710

The answer is obviously no. Not "too old".

Goddamn, y'all and your biological clocks lol.

You're probably -still- an idiot at 25. In fact, since you asked this, you are, see?
>>
>>18353709
Ok, I see. I still want to make my gf happy though and I understand that too much of this behaviour would become spoiling. Where do you draw the line?
>>
File: 1494793721428.jpg (424KB, 978x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1494793721428.jpg
424KB, 978x1100px
>>18353723
>implying women know what they want
You think Chad spends time thinking about this shit?
>>
>>18353718
but this would mean that either about 99% women are lesbians or that there is 50 times more men than women
>>
>>18353690
I'm the original guy who likes princesses. I've asked about it many times here and to real life girls and you are actually the majority. Almost no one wants to be a princess, sadly (for me).

>>18353709
>I define princess treatment as making all the decisions, spoiling a girl
What about being called princess and getting spoiled sometimes? I wouldn't treat her like a princess all the time. That's retarded.
>treating her as something to be protected above all else, acting like she's fragile
Is this not good? Don't girls want to be protected?

>>18353710
>25
You can start doing GILF porn.
>>
>>18353729
which one of those two is the Chad?
>>
>>18353730
It's not just in terms of sex, partners, relationships, etc, but life in general. Majority of women settle with leftovers, though.
>>
>>18353738
first you say that 1/100 men and 1/2 women are succesfull, now you say most women won't make it

dude, the logic has left you
>>
>>18353745
>now you say most women won't make it
>???
>>
>>18353745
Not getting your ideal doesn't mean that you can't have a pet-slave and be on and off happy.
>>
>>18353747
>>???
>Majority of women settle with leftovers, though.
>majority
>leftovers
are you sleep deprived?
>>
Why don't more women squat?
>>
>>18353762
>are you sleep deprived?
I'm probably mixing shit up.
>>
File: gopnik16.jpg (67KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
gopnik16.jpg
67KB, 660x495px
>>18353763
in soviet russia they do, anon...
>>
>>18353765
Women and none-chads btfo
>>
>>18353763
I've been thinking about getting into series exercise, like squatting, and what puts me off of it is that I HATE that post-work-out soreness. It makes sitting and walking kind of painful. Also, I think good squatting form is difficult without a partner (or could just be me; I have mild scoliosis). I love the look of women who do, though. Big, strong ass with a good amount of fat > all other kinds of asses. Good for the thighs, too.
>>
File: 1495368429802.png (694KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
1495368429802.png
694KB, 600x621px
>>18353766
:)
>>
>>18353775
Is rape common in the gym?
>>
>>18353684
It depends on the guy. And different stages in his life.. different experiences. And it even depends on the woman... which makes things even more difficult.

So I'll give you some examples from my own experiences. When I was 22, I fell in love with a girl who was 17, she came into my life in a very abrupt way. We were both artists online, collaborated together on little drawings, enjoyed our online company a lot. Sadly it was long distance, but I had every intention of making her my wife someday. We lost our virginity to one another, I started art school, we'd skype every night. Along the way she lost interest or her mom instilled it in her head that she didn't want her dating me or guys like me. Years of my life lost to depression over a few months with her.

Years later, meet Native American Christian girl online, didn't wanna do the long distance thing with her so we were hot and cold for months. Till my moms uncle told me to just fly her over. I spoke to my mom about marrying her, and that she had a potentially fatal illness that is contagious. Didn't care, I respected her enough to wanna marry her. But she had other plans, wanted me to move in with her huge family, not just the two of us alone. So I realized she wasn't serious or crazy about me, I lost interest.

Later I developed a huge unrequited crush on a girl who was a lot like me with a lot of my same interests. But meh, unrequited.

And the most recent was a girl who just arrived from Venezuela a few months ago, doesn't speak English, but worked hard at the factory I work for. I admired her so much, you have no idea. But she left her bf back in Venezuela and they wanted to reunite so I was forced to lose hope. Even though we were both really cool with each other. We're both mostly introverted so yeah. But what are you gonna do.

Being serious doesn't always equal a reciprocal level of seriousness. Gotta really get to know the person.
>>
>>18353734
>What about being called princess and getting spoiled sometimes?
I'd still dislike it.
>Is this not good? Don't girls want to be protected?
I don't.
>>
File: 1494445173869.webm (1006KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494445173869.webm
1006KB, 360x640px
>>18353777
:d
>>
>>18353787
Is that legal?! Doing that in the gym???
>>
>>18353715
virgin doesnt want family
>>
>>18353787
How do you even concentrate when stuff like this go down?
>>
File: eddy 042.jpg (83KB, 645x666px) Image search: [Google]
eddy 042.jpg
83KB, 645x666px
>>18353787
>>
>>18353783
>I'd still dislike it.
We could never be together.
>I don't.
So, when you encounter a dangerous situation, do you confront it like a strong, independent woman?

>>18353790
Marry me?
>>
>>18353787
>implying you don't work for my local gym
Go shill somewhere else, I'm broke af.
>>
>>18353799
>So, when you encounter a dangerous situation, do you confront it like a strong, independent woman?
I hold three blackbelts, and I'm not stupid enough to walk down dark alleys or get wasted on a night out. I've never put myself in really dumb situations. In the modern era, all you need is a little sense and you won't -get- in a bad situation.
>>
>>18353775
Deeper faggot
>>
>>18353589
I try to keep things as equals, but most of the women I've talked to are so indecisive that I usually end up making most of the decisions.
>>18353615
I don't mind one or two small tattoos, as long as they're not something really stupid. When you have four different tattoos or they're big ones is when I start not liking it so much.
>>18353622
Probably not. One of my biggest turn ons is the girl enjoying herself. You're not going to get that in rape.
>>18353684
The best way to find out is to ask him.
>>18353710
No. Are you stupid?
>>
I have a question, can someone give me their two cents on >>18353746 even if you have to call me a dipshit?
>>
>>18353813
>"I hold three blackbelts"
>tfw you could beat me up ;_;
>>
>>18353710
a friend of mine is dating at over 40.
She also has three kids with two fathers and lives with one 20 yo fwb
>>
File: 1492731436183.jpg (47KB, 576x496px) Image search: [Google]
1492731436183.jpg
47KB, 576x496px
>>18353836
>She also has three kids with two fathers and lives with one 20 yo fwb
>>
When is it too late to message someone? I mean time wise in a day. Like if you got a messaging asking if you want to do stuff at 4 am, I'd think that person was kind of weird. Alternatively when is it too early to message someone?
>>
>>18353841
>implying stacey knows what time it is
>>
>>18353836
She lives with a fwb and is dating a guy? Wtf is this?

>>18353841
Generally after 1:00am and before 7:00am.
>>
>>18353729
this "chad" looks ugly. he needs a haircut
>>
File: 3.jpg (173KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
173KB, 500x353px
>>18353836
>three kids with two fathers
>dating
>>
>>18353799
guy willing to marry me just because im a virgin? yeah no. i never tell this to guys in person because its a selfish and possessive trait in them to want to be my first. besides, i broke my hymen with a dildo so they will never know.
>>
>>18353849
well, explaining her story would take up no less than two hours and seven large posts. Don't count on it.
but tl;dr she is a *really* alternative kind of person, with own moral, beliefs, thoughts about reality. The latter she discovers using strong psychedelic drugs.

before the trolls throw shit her way, let me just tell you she's intelligent, fascinating, cool person.
And a real badass.

So doing something so minor as living with the two at once isn't a problem. They know.
>>
>>18353433
here's a shit doodle of it imgur.com/a/dC3IL

>>18353441
eyes are always really cool, your case included.

again, thanks senpaitachi
>>
>>18353859
>i broke my hymen with a dildo so they will never know.
you mean you did it exactly for this purpose?
>>
File: 1325289066578.jpg (62KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1325289066578.jpg
62KB, 640x512px
>>18353834
Please.
>>
>>18353861
>intelligent
>discovers her own reality by using drugs
LOL
>>
>>18353868
>sits on 4chan instead of getting a life
>comments on other people's intelligence
>>
>>18353861
>intelligent

Yeah my first thought of an older female drug addict with two kids to two different fathers while also having a FWB and still dates other people is "yeah she's really intelligent".
>>
File: cat zoom.jpg (13KB, 251x180px) Image search: [Google]
cat zoom.jpg
13KB, 251x180px
>>18353867
I'll get myself banned just for some advise other than me samefagging with my phone so it would bump
>>
>>18353871
>white knighting a drug abusing whore
>>
>>18353871
Because it's impossible that anyone with a life will use the internet because they are outside every moment of every day.
>>
>>18353872
>>18353884
funny how you know she's abusing drugs, since I never said anything like it.

Also, how the fuck does one get addicted to psychedelics?
>>
>>18353866
yes i felt more comfortable making my first with a toy instead of some guy that'll just get an ego boost. they dont deserve it.
>>
>>18353895
you are sick
>>
>>18353891
>how the fuck does one get addicted to psychedelics?
Habitual usage.

She's a drugged up piece of shit that makes poor decisions dude. Two kids to two different guys and also fucking around with a FWB and other guys isn't something an intelligent person does, it's something that someone who has no direction and doesn't know what they want does.
>>
>>18353900
how exactly? because i feel more comfortable with myself? lol i dont want a guy that sees me as a prize for selfish reasons. sorry to shatter your ego :)
>>
>>18353861
>>18353891
Kek you're an orbiter aren't you? Do you want to parent her third kid?
>>
File: cat zoom 2.jpg (4KB, 89x85px) Image search: [Google]
cat zoom 2.jpg
4KB, 89x85px
Seriously somebody.
>>18353879
>>18353867
>>18353834
>>
File: aa1480258874254.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
aa1480258874254.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>18353244
Can a femanon please help me out?
>>
>>18353915
Give a tl;dr
>>
>>18353908
no. Because you claim a man doesn't deserve your virginity.
there's an enormous stench of misandry in that statement.
And so quick ad hominem just confirms the good choice of my feelings toward you
>>
>>18353859
While I understand your distrust of people I think you need to walk it back a little bit. Not every guy would see it as some prize to grab and you shouldn't start a relationship off by lying about being a virgin
>>
>>18353901
>Habitual usage.
not present
permanent anticonception present
she has strong feelings toward both fathers and is in good standing with both ever since.
she has a right to have fun

Your assumptions are memeish, your points irrelevant.
I advice going outside at least once per day.

>>18353913
I can't, cause above. But I would seriously consider it if I could
>>
>match
>talk
>get phonenumbers
>talk alot on phone + she sends goodmorning & falls asleep, insists we stay on line together
>she seems attached
>only 10 days
>question if legitimate because tinder
>shes changed her main picture three times after I said I deleted mine
>want to continue because it feels just like how last serious relationship started
>want to run away because its tinder
>>
>>18353927
i disagree. if i was a misandrist i wouldnt want to settle down. do not deny the fact that the number one reason why a man wants a virgin is to feel better about himself. to feel as if he won something. i found it repulsive that men would only want me for a selfish desire, so i decided to take care of that. im content with my decision because i know that i can now weed out those type of guys. of course they dont deserve it if thats their reason behind it.
>>18353935
i do not lie about being a virgin. technically i am because i only had dildos in me, but a man cant tell. i wouldnt tell them its my first time having sex. on the contrary i lie about not being a virgin.
>>
>>18353938
>But I would seriously consider it if I could
you're just another beta orbiter.

i knew a girl like this one in highschool. i was an orbiter and she had no interest in me. she did the "dude drugs lmao" for fun shit and fucked around with a lot of people because muh fun but ultimately i realized it was a shit way to live and i wanted no part of it.

you're blinded by your crush on her. one day you'll realize the same as i did that she's not intelligent or interesting, she's just as stupid as anybody else and makes poor decisions due to poor impulse control.
>>
>>18353938
You're an orbiter in denial of her being a piece of shit.
>>
>>18353950
>if i was a misandrist i wouldnt want to settle down.
not necesserily true

>number one reason why a man wants a virgin is to feel better about himself
complete bullshit. It's just a side, easily ignorable reason, the actual one being higher chance of not being cheated on

>found it repulsive that men would only want me for a selfish desire
definitely a misogynist way of thinking

>they dont deserve it if thats their reason behind it.
absurd. How about those who had different reasons? You are punishing them simply for being men

in short, you are a sick person
>>
>>18353954
I think we all at one time or another knew a girl like this. The one I liked ended up like that other guys one where she had a bunch of kids with other dads and was just a drugged up artist. She ultimately ended up as a hair dresser at some shitty mall.
>>
>>18353954
>>18353957
I have no perspectives on ever fucking with her

I like her because she can actually impress me with a fresh perspective on the world and is able to hold a good conversation

>dude drugs lmao" for fun shit
that's the difference, she doesn't do drugs for fun

you don't know shit, but you must keep your face by throwing shit at me. Whatever. Think what you want, no more (you)'s from me
>>
>>18353961
>punishing them simply for being men
this is just like "boys will be boys" doesnt make their intentions okay. the chances of being cheated on depends on how loyal a girl has been, not how many dicks she has taken. if they were all in relationships she has been loyal in i see no problem with it. this is exactly why i dont want to give a man that kind of enjoyment. they believe stupid things based off of myths. not all nonvirgins cheat.

i cant deny i am a bit distant towards men but i have my reasons. being smart about my decisions doesnt make me a misogynist. i just know how they think and what to look out for.

in short, you're an insecure man that cannot take criticism.
>>
>>18353970
you didn't knew ne like this. you are simply trying to hard to fit her into one of your categories, while in fact you never knew anybody similar to her. That's why you can't accept my version
>>
>>18353925
>>18353949
forgot to reply to post
>>
>>18353950
>>18353974
The mental illness is strong in these ones.
>>
>>18353983
Oh I did indeed now the same type. I thought she was smart, deep etc but she was really pretty dull. Conversation is good and all that but her lifestyle is no way I'd want to live and nothing I'd want to be around.
>>
>>18353979
>i just know how they think and what to look out for.
that's funny, because not a single one of the top social psychologist, whose papers I constantly read is able to say something like that.
Glad you are smarter.

>cannot take criticism.
you didn't criticized me at all...
>>
File: DdQqSc0.png (21KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
DdQqSc0.png
21KB, 300x271px
>>18353974
>you don't know shit, but you must keep your face by throwing shit at me. Whatever. Think what you want, no more (you)'s from me

>when you get so BTFO you rage quit
>>
>>18353922
pretty much the same. but since your opposing sexes you both have the right off the bat make it clear if you're just looking for friendship. everything else is pretty much common sense
only be as touchy as they are
don't chalk everything up to sex (ie. "you're mad because you're on the rag")
and being casual about 'girl' topics helps. same goes for them vice versa

if you want to approach a girl just do it, but have something in mind. noticing you both like the same show or some shit is a good start. don't be taciturn and make her do all the work of carrying a convo she didn't even sign up for.
>>
>>18353992
>trying to weed out selfish and posessive men
>im mentally ill
men just simply cannot see a girl think for herself and be smart now can you? thats disgusting. makes me reconsider dating at all. ill just stick to my toys if this is the kind of things i have to deal with and you're all fucking childish
>>
>>18353999
fuck, forgive my grammer. occupied atm
>>
>>18353987
I would day go for it. Life is too short to be afraid. You could be missing out on something great by trying to protect yourself.

What's the worst case scenario? You get catsfished or stood up?
>>
>>18354000
did you even read any of that? if a girl thinking for her self and being smart is doing drugs and having kids all over the place is a good thing then maybe dating isnt for you.
>>
>>18353996
thats because if a woman thinks this way we are labeled misogynists. same reason why men hate and even threaten to kill feminists. dont worry though, its all in DNA thanks to decades of your ancestors raping women and spreading violence through wars.

you're a man, correct? so i am criticizing you for your intentions of wanting virgins. its in every man kiddo, you are no special snowflake.
>>
>>18354000
>makes me reconsider dating at all. ill just stick to my toys
yes, please, do it
>>
>>18354000
You'd actually be doing us a favor by not making us waste our time with a crazy, like you.
>>
>>18354007
i didnt comment on that woman's story. you gave me a (you) to >>18353950
>>
>>18354010
this is the stuff they cap for cringe threads, you know.
>>
>>18354013
>>18354012
no wonder why women are more mature than men. i dont want a guy to know ive never had sex before and suddenly im mentally ill. but it if was true and i have slept around i would be labeled a slut. men need to stop with their double standards lol its disgusting

i hope other women are reading this and know to watch out for these types of men now.
>>
>>18354026
men act like animals sorry for pointing it out! every single one of you are insecure and need to reconsider your actions in life.
>>
>>18354027
>i dont want a guy to know ive never had sex before and suddenly im mentally ill
you are mentally ill for hating and trying to punish every guy for things they don't do and don't think

also, slow down with absurd false accusations before you run out of them
>>
>>18354027
You're comparing extremes. A girl that's had a few partners? Not a slut, that's fine, that's just how it is and it's never bothered me. What makes a slut is someone that just fucks around a lot and never has a relationship. If she's been in relationships through all those occasions, it's no big deal.

You haven't really dated enough to be even able to have an opinion on any of this. Go out, date and then come back with your opinions and judgements since right now you don't have the experience to do so.
>>
>>18354037
>>18354010
>>18354000
>>18353979
>>18354027
either a master troll or an actual fucking feminazi on 4chan
>>
>>18354045
inb4 she accuses you of raping her with bad words
>>
>>18354047
i dont think feminazis even want to claim this one, this is some next level shit.
>>
>>18353999
Thanks for replying

I guess I'm just overthinking it because we don't have any problems talking about things like sex, her period, condoms, whatever. And we both are on the same level about being friends, I do think there is a mutual attraction but I think we both like being friends too much to mess it up.

I was always the type that thought guys and girls couldn't really be friends so I'm just really thrown off by the fact that one of my best friends is now a girl. And I guess I'm scared too because it's a weird feeling to be so close to the opposite sex in a non-romantic way and to feel love for girl in that way.

btw we have been friends for like a year and see each other pretty much everyday. So I don't want it to come across like I'm some autist or beta orbiter that has known a girl for a week and loves her
>>
>>18354041
>don't do and don't think
thats hilarious please leave your house more
>>18354045
i have dated back then i was in my early 20s. every time i mentioned i was a virgin guys would lick their fucking lips like dogs and try to fuck me nonstop. it was disgusting. i know what im talking about but you dont.

i have a lot of friends that never been in relationships and they are great people. would be loyal if they had the chance. and men slut shame them all the time. but a guy sleeps around? hes a stud that's winning. thats so stupid and you are all stupid.
>>18354047
nothing wrong with being a feminist and trying to kill the double standards in modern society. i pray that more women follow me and learn to think! stop letting men think for you!
>>18354055
>new level shit
oh no i thought out of the box. the horror, how will men ever recover :) stop preying on us and i will reconsider my distrust in your gender. i am not some item you can possess and flaunt for cool points from your bros. men need to stop thinking this way. its in their DNA to be violent and possessive because of your ancestors. im trying to help you. women have always been the loving ones to nurture children. theres nothing wrong with us but you all need help and i hope i have guided you towards that. you're welcome.
>>
>>18354076
You were on a good roll but you over trolled with this one by using every possible meme.
>>
>>18354062
you both sound like good friends to have. nothing to worry about
the 'compatible orientation but only friends' thing is more common than you think, senpai. actually, single-group clans are weirder to see these days.
>>
>>18354083
funny how pointing out the truth makes me a troll. work on your insecurities idiot
>>
>>18354076
>im trying to help you.
>>
>>18354076
>theres nothing wrong with us but you all need help and i hope i have guided you towards that. you're welcome
LOL

>misandry is OK
>but misogyny is not
>>
>>18354093
men are more likely to rape, kill, have mental disorders, and steal. you need help. all men should go to therapy imo
>inb4 troll bc cant handle the truth
ding ding ding, they're more insecure than i thought.
>>
>>18354104
lol senpai you gotta bait better than that come on
also
>coming in towards the end of a thread
>>
>>18354100
whatever im not expressing my beliefs on this anti-feminist website anymore but you all asked for my reasoning behind the dildo so there you go. losers.
>>
>>18354104
no, not bc you can't handle truths.
bc ur a faggot overusing memes. There are no actual feminists who would will to destroy the PR of their group saying this level of bullshit
>>
>>18354109
you all say bait and troll to mask your insecurities. i hate every single one of you creatures fuck you guys and stay the fuck away from me
>>
>>18354113
its not a fucking meme. i seriously hate your gender. fuck you.
>>
>>18354111
>they finally realised how hard they got trolled, lets btfo
>I just need to offend them one last time
>>
>>18354119
>you guys
did you just....assume my gender?
>>
>>18354119
i hate every single one of you creatures

>>18353950
>i disagree. if i was a misandrist(...)

I see what you did there
>>
>>18354125
shut the fuck up. men are disgusting. you dont all need to gang up on me just because some retard wanted to know why i broke MY hymen with a dildo. entitled pricks. i hope your dicks get chopped off
>>18354130
if you're a woman i am severely disappointed that you let men brainwash you to this extend. im sorry, sister, i really am. you can share your contact and i would be more than happy to show you some resources that offer support
>>18354134
yeah i hate all of you now. fuck off.
>>
File: bb2.jpg (10KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.jpg
10KB, 242x251px
>>18354119
>>18354122
>>18354136
Is this the next so cash?
>>
>>18354136
have it ever crossed your mind, that perhaps your dildo also wanted just your virginity?
Come to think of it, that shitty piece of plastic should BURN for it's sins against womanhood. Do it, sister, we await justice!
>>
>>18354136
>im sorry, sister, i really am. you can share your contact and i would be more than happy to show you some resources that offer support
god thats cringey. this makes us all look bad.
>>
>>18354149
oh my god go away, my dildo cant think and it probably feels better than any of your 4'' little sticks you dare call dicks. you're all so mad at me lol damn i must've hit a spot didnt i :) confirmed, men have a weaker self esteem than us
>>
>>18354157
who cares how we look to them? hun, they judge us harshly either way, and you actually CARE? you're the reason why they are like this. whatever dont respond to me again i hate girls like you too sweetie. the one thing you're doing right now is trying to get their attention since they're all against me. so you can look like the special girl on the other side lol stupid af
>>
>>18354167
no i mean you make equality look terrible since you're just saying men are evil and we need hugboxes to deal with the world.

i also think you're just a troll since your original post about not telling boyfriends about being a virgin suddenly spiraled into being a militant feminazi that coincidentally has a lot of contact information for feminist support groups.
>>
>>18354158
>>18354167
>hate
>hate
>hate
>hate
>:)
>hate
why do you even come to the thread where people (those whom you hate) are unrightfully answering your question and relentlessly threatening your ego?
>>
>>18354136
This site is not for you, why even be here?
>you let men brainwash you to this extend
except I'm a grown ass adult and can think for myself. also you don't even know what ideals I have.
>offer support
almost tempted to just to see how far this goes.

>sister
did you just assume my gender...again?
>>
>>18354175
>your original post about not telling boyfriends about being a virgin suddenly spiraled into being a militant feminazi that coincidentally has a lot of contact information for feminist support groups.
Pretty good point there.
>>
>>18354178
not her, but is calling somebody a sister/brother actualy assuming their gender? Honest question.
>>
File: muh opinions.jpg (56KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
muh opinions.jpg
56KB, 500x374px
>>18354076
>>18354136
>>18354167
its almost scary to think someone could be this insane and hate filled
>>
>>18354178
>>18354176
>>18354175
ffs people i just wanted to know , as a 25 year old woman, if its too old to date or not. its a yes or no question and all of you decided to get into my personal life and i was not expecting this amount of backlash. i would like to settle down some day and have children and some men are feminsts too. i want a man that knows whats up and has the strength to be different than his gender. that is all, none of you had to take it this far. thread is about to die but you should all know how wrong it is to attack someone for their beliefs. yes i have had boyfriends, none of it worked out because of how they responded too MY sexuality and i connect with a lot of feminists to help me understand why. but now that i know whats up i can date easier. wtf is wrong with you people?? its not that serious. and to the girls going against me, please wake up.
>>
>>18354186
saying bro can be for both sides but sister is usually just one woman to another

>tfw gf and i call each other bros and fist bump and shit

living the dream pretty much
>>
>>18354191
but its completely okay for there to be anti-feminists that hate women? double standards.
>>
>>18354192
ok, that's more cringe than all those designated threads on /b/
11/10 if troll
I am absolutely scared/10 if real
>>
>>18354195
anti-feminists hate only feminists and might be women as well
>>
>>18354186
to some extent I think. of course, it can be neutral like "hey you guys" when there is a girl in the group too. but much like other anon said.
I just said that as a meme though

>>18354192
you didn't answer my question: why even be here?
>>
>>18354194
oh, nice. but how about transgenders (or any other funny kind)? do you lose all possibilities of calling them sisters or what?
>>
>>18354205
>I just said that as a meme though
yeah, I know.
I chuckled, sis
>>
>>18354202
they usually are, my gf is feminist but hates the feminazi types like the virgin above since they're flat out insane and just hate men.

>>18354208
dunno actually. i have a transgender friend thats mtf and we usually say bro as well but its not some gender thing, its just an automatic "hey bro" kind of thing? like theres no back thought to it really, its just doing what feels natural to both of us.
>>
>>18354202
they still have hate in them are no different than me. i just wanted advice, is that not the point of this board? why did you all need to ask personal questions beyond necessary just to attack me? how many of you are men? the majority of you seem to be and that just shows how right i am about everything. violence was shown.
>>18354205
i did answer it and you're retarded. im here to ASK and thats it. many men are biological pedophiles (even more evidence of something being wrong with you fuckers) and might find my age to be too old, and i wanted a second opinion. i had no intention of my beliefs being used against me, in fact i thought some girls would agree. i did not know this board was so antifeminists until i spoke. my mistake
>>
>>18354208
not them but same rules apply to what they identify as I think.
also, there are just some people who really dgaf what you what you use because it's not a big deal to them

>>18354213
my nigga
>>
>>18354215
>why did you all need to ask personal questions beyond necessary just to attack me?
>violence was shown.
Funny how nobody said they hate you or hate women but you've pretty much said you hate everyone and hate men in every post you've made. You're probably the most violent and angry one here.
>>
>>18354215
not valid, you could've used any other forum to do so but you chose the worst place for your kind.
but even then, it was fine until you started spouting hatred for no reason and assumptions
>>
>>18354215
>biological pedophiles
trying this hard to empty every single meme from her arsenal

Think fast, are you also a jew? Maybe we hate you for being a jew, not a woman! hate us for it!
>>
>>18354225
ive only been on 4chan for a short amount of time sorry for not being up to date with the culture of your retarded boards. fuck you idiot. nothing of what i said was an assumption. as i said these are the experiences i had with men irl so shut the fuck up neckbeard
>>18354228
why do you all say its a meme when i offend you? is this how 4chan really is? what the hell. its a known fact that men are biologically fucked up. as i said, ancestors were rapists, pedophiles, and had no mercy in wars. tell me when in history a woman has acting like an animal that way? you cant.
>>
>>18354215
>the majority of you seem to be
>thought some girls would agree
>assuming this much
>retarded
>biological
tsk. tsk. tsk. not very progressive, ms.tumblrina

>my mistake
the only correct thing
>>
>>18354233
reddit is for you
tumblr is totally for you
4chan is not

Just for the record, do you dye your hair to some unnatural colour?
what is your weight and height?
>>
>>18354242
oh haha real funny now you're going to ask more personal shit and assume my looks. for your information i have never dyed my hair. i am fit and 5'3. does that satisfy your ridiculous standards? is it now safe to assume that you're fat, short, and live in your mothers basement? AND think of women as objects?

again, fuck each and every one of you, including the girls. never in my life have i been so ridiculed and mistreated so poorly amongst a group of individuals simply for asking a yes or no question. this is a first. please do not breed another generation of mindless girls and selfish boys. when i have children they will LEARN how to behave and treat each other. god bless you all.
>>
File: 1480990650776.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480990650776.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>18354233
in this entire post, you've just admitted to have been living under a rock and never picked up a history book

>neckbeard
you haven't learned you mis-gendering lesson yet?

>these are all experiences
gotcha. so based my experience with you, all progressives are stupid, crazy, man-hating shitposters that don't even do their own research because they can't be bothered to actually leave their dorito-covered bed
>>
>>18354265
yeah totally! if anything i knew r9k was very anti feminist but i didnt know it was the whole website. now i know and can avoid stupid children like you. asshole you're probably fatter than me
>>
>>18354254

/adv/, I AM PROUD OF YOU
>never in my life have i been so ridiculed and mistreated so poorly amongst a group of individuals simply for asking a yes or no question

it's banner-worthy
>>
>>18354270
>probably fatter than me
ah, so you admit to being, indeed, fat
>>
>>18354270
so, why are you STILL here again?
>>
>>18354274
you think thats going to change me asshole? i dont even care. if anything i hate all of you more and i will continue to spread my message. thanks for making more "feminazis"
>>
>>18354279
so you admit to being a dumb ass. show me how does that make sense? im fit and you likely are not. again ANOTHER example on why something is biological wrong with men. your brains are fucked up and you only see women as objects. fat girlfriend? nope, no cool points from the bros, i lost. skinny and sexy gf? definite prize i need to show off. its sick. you are all sick. go back to war and leave us to nurture children and raise them better than you.
>>
>>18354282
all the women and men alike in this thread just learned why not to become one, actually.
And my post was simply for the rest of the posters to show my approval, honey. I don't want to change you. Why would I?
>>
>>18354289
>im fit
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>18354308
so if i work out i cant hate men? lol
>>
>>18354313
no post pictures to prove you're fit dumbass
>>
>>18354313
no, we simply don't believe in your attractivity.
you are to fucked up to be healthy.
>>
>>18354321
>>18354316
no DUMBASS, by asking this you are implying that i cannot be in shape because of my beliefs. you will all just jerk off to me like the pigs you are. i am fit. i weight 110. surely you're all fucking fat and disgusting
>>
>>18354328
>you will all just jerk off to me
thinking this much of herself

girl, I'm so sorry to burst your bubble...
>>
>>18354339
>thinks men wont jerk off to anything
men will jerk off to old women, children, skinny girls, fat girls, you name it. hun, you underestimate how fucked up their brains are. wake up.
>>
>>18354343
you are the very special kind. you don't deserve it.
>>
>>18354353
lol, right. i wouldnt be surprised since you all hate me if you jerk off to the thought of raping me. i truly believe that all men are pieces of shit. should only be born to get their sperm in a tube and fight in wars.
>>
>>18354361
>trying to repair the self esteem this much
no. Nobody would ever be able to think of you in a sexual way after this shit festival you did today, hun.
Go hug your dildo.Find yourself a dog to be your companion, leave the people alone. Nobody is able to like somebody like you.
>>
>>18354374
yet theres an entire movemet of feminsts that continues to grow and they all share my beliefs, lol, people are more aware of how useless men are than you think, sweetpea. im not alone but you're so insecure that you refuse to believe that women have been thinking this way for centuries. its nothing new. i shattered your male ego didnt i? i have a line of men waiting to fuck me just because they want to be my first. do you think they care about my beliefs? no. men think with their dicks and only that.
>>
>>18354361
>so filled with hate
>can't click the exit button
mm yes I'm really seeing the hate here.
>>
>>18354388
it's incredible how many contradictions can you support at once.
bye, hun
>>
>>18354393
kys, hun
>>
>>18353622
No I hate physical violence.
Thread posts: 420
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.