[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always feeling disconnected tired and numb.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I've spent 5 years feeling incredibly disconnected and numb. I am unable to make clear thought and I am often forgetful and slow. I've had blood tests and they've all came back completely fine. It feels as if there is cotton wool wrapped around my brain.. Has anyone experienced this?
>>
Have you talked to a doctor about this?
>>
>>18351789

He can't help me...
>>
Stop smoking weed.

And get a broad spectrum test for things you might be allergic to.

Do you live a normal life or are you ingesting or doing something that could be a cause?
>>
>>18351800

I don't smoke weed. I've only ever tried it once and I had a panic attack from it.

I will consider trying that.

I'm living a normal life yes, everything seems alright.
>>
>>18351805
Then there might be something your body is reacting to, get that broad spectrum test.

Are you using a lot of perfume or other manmade chemicals? If your body is sensitive to that stuff you should go for more neutral products.
>>
>>18351812

I never thought of it like that. I use a lot of cologne, yes. Also, my diet is great.
>>
>>18351782
Disregard the "just smoke weed mon" advice, it wont make the numbness go away, it will just make you stop caring about it.
>>
File: 1495007839868.jpg (69KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1495007839868.jpg
69KB, 500x652px
>>18351827
Read the post again.
>>
>>18351782
Another fellow anon with the same experience. Sometiems I just have to disconnect or else I can't get through the days.

I feel it all way too much, and yet I feel nothing at all. I have irritated people with this, although I wasn't like this last time.
>>
>>18351782
Try fasting
>>
>>18351829
wow I feel rly stupid now. Sry anon, carry on.
>>
Also remember not to bring your phone into the bedroom and have a powernap when you get home from work, just resting 10-20 minutes can give you a lot of energy back.
>>
>>18351782
OP a lot of people go through that, but every case is different, tell me how old you are, what are you doing at the moment, what are your priorities and ambitions. Give me a rough run down of where you are at life right now and I think I'll be able to offer you some guidance.
>>
>>18351872

I'm a 20 year old aspiring photographer who's currently doing a degree. I wish to do this course and maybe start my own business. I exercise and eat healthy too.
>>
Stop masturbating.
>>
>>18351877
and are you really doing what you want to do or are you doing what you think you are supposed to do? What about friends? Do you have people you consider good friend? People you can confide and rely on?
>>
>>18351890

Not really. I don't trust a lot of people and don't have many close friends. Don't know if it's relevant though
>>
>>18351782

I had the same exact issue. I couldnt think, easy tasks became insanely difficult and took me forever to get right. My memory was off I had trouble remembering things.

Turns out I was allergic to wheat/gluten despite the blood tests showing that I was not allergic. I cut it out 2 years ago and I felt better but not 100%.

I have started cutting out grains and legumes and honestly I have never felt better. Its been 5 days and the difference is insane. Give it a try. Also try eating clean that helps too.
>>
>>18352332

Dude, I'm trying that right now!! I'll post something in a few days titled something to do with gluten to give you the update.
>>
>>18351782
>>18351782
Sounds like dissociation, talk to a psych.
>>
>>18351782
This disconnection is due to the mind being somehow being disconnected from reality due to some sort of illusion or another. The fogginess of your mind is obscuring the reality of things from being seen.

How does one clear the mental clouds then? Meditation is one way, but it the method of single-pointed awareness it uses is not efficient in this day and age. The best way to dispell the mental illusion is to practice Bhakti-yoga by chanting rounds of the Hare Krsna mantra daily. Gradually, the mind becomes purified and elevated by such yoga. I recommend reading the Bhagavad-Gita "As It Is" translation, it throughly details the process.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.