[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Masonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Freemason-Symbol.jpg (74KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
Freemason-Symbol.jpg
74KB, 500x596px
Does anyone know about the masons? How does one become a Freemason? What are the benefits of being one? Honestly I'm kind of terrified of the idea but I feel like I need to do something like this for myself. I haven't committed to anything like this in my life before.

If not becoming a Freemason, are there any alternatives? So many people I know are part of some sort of group (i.e. joined a frat at some point), went to the military, etc. I'm not sure if this is for me but I feel like I'm not living correctly if I don't aim for something like this. Sorry for the loaded OP.
>>
Goto the website.
>>
>>18351684
I don't recommend it. These groups will try to pump your head full of a bunch of bullshit manifestos, effectively brainwashing you until you completely lose sight of yourself as an individual. Your life becomes centered around living under the ideology you have been fed, regardless of whether or not you're making decisions within your best interest.
>>
>>18351715
It is what OP seek, he is lost alone he needs a path to follow, something to do in his meaningless life. But OP, joining a sect isn't the right thing to do.
>>
>>18351715
>>18351722
>joining a sect isn't the right thing to do
why? what should I do then? I feel pressured to make a decision so people stop viewing me as worthless and unambitious.
>>
>>18351727
Build yourself confidences and self esteem. Educate yourself and have discipline.
To sum up, read books and philosophy, remain active and deserving.
You have 1 life, it would be a shame if you let someone control you for his own life.
>>
>>18351734
nigga this aint secret society. they are a brotherhood
>>
>>18351749
Brotherhood ... really ?
It makes bend the chips
>>
Have you considered martial arts?
>>
>>18351768
becoming a mason means you learn what it means to be a real man pussy. you have brothers across the world that will help you in time of need
>>
>>18351775
Huh, I completely forgot about martial arts as an option. Sounds worth looking into. I already have an interest in meditation and philosophy and I know those both take part in the arts. Hopefully I don't end up brain dead from getting kicked in the head too much.
>>
File: andersbreivikmason.jpg (15KB, 310x518px) Image search: [Google]
andersbreivikmason.jpg
15KB, 310x518px
>>18351684
i recommend it. only the smartesst and brightest join the brotherhood of the freemasons
>>
>>18351734
But, you do have to live for something greater than yourself.
>>
>>18351792
I don't want to join a cult that turns me into a manpussy
>>
>>18352344
Masonry is more of a social club than anything else. There's definitely a "mythology" to the group and symbols and secret signs are still taught and used, but in the end it's just a fraternity with some history.
>>
>>18351684

>I know a bit and could ask around
>One becomes a freemason by meeting the right person, this person would already be a member and could recommend you for an interview (basicly a check to see if you are fit and not wierd)
>Benefits? Some insights, connections, strong social network, a community you could fall back on all over the world and maybe more idk.
Really its not like some fucking secret cult or whatever, maybe in some places but definately mild in most (think about it, they want to keep stuff secret so you think they'll share secret occult stuff to so many people?) but it could be very 'wierd' in some places i really don't know.
>If you are this desperate to blindly completely devote yourself to a group, you are not a good fit for the freemasons imo, go join some fucking cult and get extroted for the rest of your life thinking "this one didn't work out but im sure the next one will!", until you have so little left the only "cult" that want to accept you are junkies.
>if you got any questions ask and maybe ill be back
>>
File: FreemasonryJewishProxyMeme3-1.jpg (430KB, 713x561px) Image search: [Google]
FreemasonryJewishProxyMeme3-1.jpg
430KB, 713x561px
Freemasonry is jewish, "Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of judaism from the masonic ritual, and what is left?
>>
My good friend just went to his first meeting last night. A guy in his unit had a masonic patch, and so he asked if he could join. He doesn't know shit about them. I had a dream i joined them last night. I walked into a lodge and this big guy gave me a weird secret handshake and a weird secret hug. Don't remember what happened after that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61siNSM_edI
>>
>>18352723
>>18352723
>>18352723
>>18352723
"Kabbalah teaches universal principles that apply to all peoples of all faiths and all religions, regardless of ethnicity or where you come from. The beauty of studying Kabbalah is that you can't be forced to think in a particular way. There can be no coercion in spirituality. All we can do is simply share information with you and hope that you will apply it to your life with the intention of bettering it. "
>>
>>18351727
Join toastmasters instead you social outcast
>>
https://www.toastmasters.org
>>
If you're stupid enough to join, you deserve all the hardship that comes to you because of it. Pussy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.