[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A compromised woman and i were having an intimate, non-sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486874284115.jpg (46KB, 324x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486874284115.jpg
46KB, 324x499px
A compromised woman and i were having an intimate, non-sexual moment. She's very touchy feely. However, we seem to both be tempted.

I don't want to do anything, however. I don't want to become what i hate the most, and i'm also a practicing Christian. But this burning, unbearable lust that consumes the both of us and is ready to just explode is terrible. My mind doesn't think straight, and i feel my shackles loosening very fast when i'm in that state.

Is there any way i can control those destructive feelings? I just told her i was tempted, which she just replied she was nervous and went to sleep. I think i told this because i unconsciously want her to stop talking to me so nothing will happen. I don't know. This feels like an inferno on my whole body.
>>
>>18351001

>I am Christian
>I want to fuck
>we were drinking
>I'm not really asking questions, just giving an account of what happened last night
>"destructive feelings"
>literally I wanted to pound her pussy into jello
>>
>>18351026
Exactly. I don't want to be an asshole, though. Religion aside. She has a boyfriend.
>>
>>18351001
Easiest way to resist temptation is to remove it. If you're getting into compromising situations with her it's because you want to. Your insistence that you don't is your mind building up a way to tell yourself later that you tried your best.

You aren't. You will give in because you want to. If you mean it, stop seeing her. Now. Immediately.

Source: experience in exactly the same situation.
>>
>>18351045
Thank you. You are right. Is there any way i can build more willpower in those kind of situations? I will stop seeing getting in those opportunities, but if there is anyway i can feel more fragile to my instincts.
>>
>>18351053
>more
less*

Please tell*
>>
>>18351030
Yeah but according to you she's real touchy. Bang that shit man. Start with a simple neck peck and see where it goes.
>>
>>18351053

If you've never been cheated on or cheated, and have no moral qualms about those things, it's hard to teach you how to stay strong. Lots of people give in to temptation.

I've been cheated on. I know how terrible that feels, and I have no desire to ever take part in anyone's cheating. That level of heartbreak can kill.
>>
>>18351071
I haven't cheated. But for some reason it doesn't strike me as badly as it may to you. I don't want to give in to temptation, but i also don't want to be weak.
>>18351066
I don't want to partake on that shit. Main reason i don't want to is because cheaters are scum.
>>
One more bump.
>>
>>18351001
You're giving up a chance to have fun with a willing, attractive woman because you don't want to upset a sky fairy made up by sand people to keep each other from eating pork and masturbating, just thought to point that out.
>>
>>18351256
>She has a boyfriend
Never mind, abort.
>>
>>18351087
>>18351071
I've been chested on and it was literally the most painful and devastating thing that has ever happened to me. Much worse than a close relative dying.
>>
>>18351001
tear that pussy apart bro, you can do it , have some faith, amen
>>
>>18351001
You can avoid situations like this by not even walking into them in the first place. Don't spend time alone with her. Don't be "intimate" with her whether emotionally or physically; just don't even let the stage be set for that kind of behavior because then you have to have the self control of a monk to not go further and typically when one thing leads to another it follows several decision-making crossroads.

You remember the story of King David right? If you don't, he seduced one of his soldier's (and friend's) wives, got her pregnant, called him home to sleep with his wife so no one would suspect anything. The soldier refused on the grounds that having comfort with his wife would be dishonorable while his men were on the battlefield so David had him killed to cover it, then took her as his own wife. IIRC they lost the child as judgment from God and Bathsheba came up sick. You know where David should've turned back? The first time he saw Bathsheba bathing and chose not to look away.

So many messed up situations start innocent enough, but one thing leads to another and..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.