[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss my exboyfriend. Well, we never had a "real relationship"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: qt.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
I miss my exboyfriend.
Well, we never had a "real relationship" because i was young and it was a long distance relationship, but we had a long term friendship. In fact, he was my only friend when i was a teenager, not because i couldn't get any friends but because i only wanted him.
When he broke up with me I felt empty. i cried everyday and i went into severe depression(not only because of him). It took me over a year to get over him.
I have been dating for almost 5 years but I still miss my ex and our friendship. He caused me so much damage I don't think he even knows. The fact is that I love my bf but i miss my friendship with my ex.
Sometimes I dream about him and it's horrible, i wish i could talk to him.
He tried to reestablish contact some years ago but i couldn't answer. I wasn't ready because I was very hurt over her actions.

I'm so distressed right now.

What should I do?
>>
>>18350959
does your bf know this?
>>
>>18350959
Michelle, it's me, your ex.

Fuck you.
>>
>>18351016
lol
>>
>>18350959
You don't miss him, you miss the idea of him
>>
>>18351034
true
>>
>>18351034
what is the difference?
>>
>>18351056
nothing really, fitzgerald created a nice truism.

i guess the idea is trying to separate one's perception of someone and the reality of that person as two discrete Things, but doing so doesn't really leave us with any workable information. since obviously all you have to really work with is your perception of that person, which is almost always going to be incomplete, you're always working with the "idea" of someone, whatever that is supposed to mean.

usually when someone whips that phrase out they're trying to imply that your perception of that person is so incomplete that the fantasies you have about him are very unlikely to come true. whether that's really true or not, who really knows.
>>
>>18351056
You're thinking of the only the good parts of him when truth was he had a bunch of shit parts
>>
>>18350959
Are your initials CC?
>>
>>18350971
For some reason I found this hilarious.
>>
Jesus, this feels so familiar to me that if you haven't mentioned that span of time of 5 years, I would have thought I was the ex-boyfriend. In my case I broke up with her 2 years ago though and I miss her like hell. We were best friends way before having a long-distance relationship. I just wish you were really her, lol.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.