[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lunch date tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0837.jpg (93KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
93KB, 413x413px
So I have a lunch date tomorrow with a coworker that I'm crazy about. Any advice? How do I tell if she's interested? Thanks!
>>
>>18350719
If you ask her to spend more time with you outside of work and she says yes, you at least know she's not necessarily disinterested.

I dunno. Tread carefully here. Sometimes people can seem great when you don't know them very well, but you discover that they're fucking nuts when they're in a relationship.
>>
>>18350719
protip: don't talk about work and shit.
>>
>>18350719
>lunch date
Your words, or hers? Because where I'm from, lunch date can just refer to arranging to have lunch with someone, not necessarily as a date.
>>
>>18350719
As in, on your lunch break from work? Or lunchtime on a day off?
>>
>>18350719
>Sometimes people can seem great when you don't know them very well, but you discover that they're fucking nuts when they're in a relationship

So true. The more time spend together, with each other, the more crazy I saw come out. Not saying I'm perfect either, but fuck man
>>
>>18351836
Lunch on a day we don't have work. We are coming back to my office afterwards to work on some things, but technically not a work date. This is what allowed me to set up our lunch. Hope this makes some kind of sense lol.
>>
>>18350719
If a girl angles her body so that its facing you that is a good sign. I was on a date recently and we sat at the sushi bar. Her body was basically facing me the whole time so look for this. Other good signs are if she leans in and touches you.
>>
Relax. Dating is like swimming, it is easier when you're relaxed.
>>
>>18352168
Touching you, playing with her ring(s), shoes or clothes. Making herself pretty. Intimate, emotional conversations are good indicators as well. When I took my girlfriend out on first date I noticed she'd be folding her legs a lot, and playing with her cup of tea. Slowly running her fingers along the edge.

Touch her, make sexual remarks. See if she reciprocates.
>>
>>18352232
Good advice! We are meeting up in a few hours so I'll be sure to post what happened, if anything. Thanks
>>
>>18352168
Never thought about this. Thanks for the tip. Will let you know how it goes.
>>
>>18352255
Cool! Let us know. Remember you are only testing for interest, nothing is set in stone. Excited to hear how it went.
>>
>>18352277
Leaving now to meet her. Wish me luck.
>>
>>18352232
>Touch her, make sexual remarks.
are you grooming him for a harassment case?
>>
>>18352485
Go get her tiger
>>
So it went well. First thing I noticed is she dressed nicely and looked great. I could tell she took some time getting ready. Conversation was great--casual, funny, no awkward moments. Never got a chance to really "touch" her to see how she'd react though. She did let her bra strap slide down her shoulder some--something i haven't seen in two years of working with her. Overall, went well...just need to make the next move now. Thanks for the advice!
>>
File: indeks.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>18353057
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.