[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brothers sell weed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 27

File: dude_weed.png (3MB, 1440x1908px) Image search: [Google]
dude_weed.png
3MB, 1440x1908px
Just found out that my younger and older brother both sell weed. Should I tell the police, because my parents ignore it or don't want to listen to me and I want them both to stop. I don't want to talk to them since I hate them both and don't like confrontation
>>
>>18350436
Don't be a faggot and tattle tale. Word will get out and no one would trust you. Nobody likes a rat.
>>
Why would you be a snitch for?
>>
It's not your choice just because you don't like it. Put it back and shut up unless you want people throwing your things out every time they don't like it.
>>
>>18350497
>>18350506
>>18350508
No, but they can't continue this thing. The younger got kicked out of school and now hangs around selling weed and the older one will probably loose his job of they find out. And my parents, said in their house they won't accept that kind of shit. They have to stop this fucking shit. One of them got beat up by another dealer and there are always strangers coming to our home because those two stupid fuckers sell it here. They even put it in our letter box so the people can come and take it and pay him later. And the older one broke his phone and now his customers phone us on our home phone. the younger one is 17 and the older one is 25 and it is my business when they start selling that shit in our home. My parents are on holidays and now these two subhumans have the weed in places where eveyone can see it and the whole house smells like shit, because of that stuff.Maybe I should really call the police on them, I don't care if I got called a snitch. Letting them ruin their lives isn't any better.
>>
Don't tell on your bros you fag
>>
>>18350546
You'll ruin their lives if you call the police dumbass. Tell them not to sell it at the house anymore.
>>
>>18350546
Man the fuck up, tell'em to sell that shit somewhere else or you're telling.

At first I was going to call you faggot but maybe next time lead with >>18350546. Selling where you live is just fucking stupid, get caught with enough and they seize all your shit. And they will, or at lest try to.
>>
your parents dont want to curb your brothers entrepreneurship. youre getting jealous
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473410386738.jpg (35KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473410386738.jpg
35KB, 550x549px
>>18350589
>>18350593
They won't listen to me at all. They will straight tell me to fuck of. Worst thing is now everyone knows it and friends avoid me because of it. I found it out last week when I saw the bag full of ganja. Before that I thought always all those strangers and the beating were friends of my brother. I realized also that the $150 I borrowed my brother wasn't to buy a present for his gf, it was to buy more weed to sell. Strangers have my phone number asking me if they got some weed left and I tell them to fuck off and then these two get angry at me. I I'm even convinved that the younger one smokes it, he shows all the signs. I just can't tell them to stop and my parents don't believe me at all, they think it belongs just to the older one and that he occasionally smokes it with friends. To hell with those two cunts. Maybe I should throw it in the water so it gets rotten and spoilt so they can't sell it anymore. Worst thing is my older brother even made my younger sell weed.

>>18350603
Not jealous at all. They are loosing money with selling weed, that's why they always steal cash from me, because they don't earn a profit with it and have to pay their supplier, which is some weird looking turkish guy. I don't get it, the older one has a job that pays enough and he could always ask my parents, if he could get money from then if he needed it, since both of them have good paying jobs. He obviously doesn't do it for the money, but what then.
>>
If they're beyond helping, then don't bother helping. Don't rat out your brothers over something as minor as fucking weed, jesus. They obviously smoke it if they're selling it as well, you mongoloid. If you hate them so much, then why not just let it continue?
>>
>>18350670
>He obviously doesn't do it for the money, but what then.
For the free smoke, retard.
>buy in decent quantity
>sell for +$4/gram over what you bought
>break even
>smoke the rest yourself
>>
If you don't like confrontation your best bet is probably just to move out.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 960x544px
>>18350546
Are you a girl?
>>
>>18350436
Go ahead and tell, be ready for the biggest ass whooping of your life.

Don't be a little bitch. It's not heroin. And snitching isn't cool, I mean those are your brothers. What do you have against weed anyways?
>>
>>18350436
If you do that they will go to jail
Good luck with that because the best job they could get at that point is McDonalds..

Also, it's weed
Not pills
Not dope
Not heroine
Not crack

Dont be a dumbass and learn common sense and how prisons make criminals.
Also, they will ignore you for life at best...
>>
>>18350819
Pount is that if your trying to help them, don't get involved. Let things flow. If they are stupid enough to get caught thats there problem, not yours.
>>
>>18350819
Also, barely any companies hire convicts.
You would litteraly fuck their lives up over your own beliefs on cannabis
>>
If you tell on them they will disown you as brothers. Talk to them first, get some concrete proof first like some pics or something and then threaten to tell your parents about it unless they follow your rules. Solve it like men, between those involved.
>>
>>18350819
I thought dope was a synonymous term for weed??¿¿
>>
>>18350686
Here where I live, the possesion of weed is illegal. It's not just "some weed".
>>
>>18350741
nah
>>
>>18350436
>Your only brothers in the entire world
>"hurr durr should I call 5-0?"
Fucking idiot. Don't ruin their lives because you're a bible thumping cuckservative. They're not hurting anyone. Let them do what they do. It's not like you're doing anything better, you fucking snitch.
>>
>>18350436
By all means, OP, go ahead and tell on them! Once they are out of prison be sure to sleep with one eye open because they will try to kill you. ;)
>>
OP

YOU'RE NOT HELPING THEM

YOU ARE GOING TO R U I N THEIR LIVES

Just live with it. Don't burn bridges with family.
>>
File: jake the snake is disappointed.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jake the snake is disappointed.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>18350877
It's illegal where I live too, dip shit. It's still not something worth ruining people's lives over by snitching on. I perfectly understand being worried that your brother's lives are being impacted negatively thanks to being in the dealing scene but wanting to ruin their lives because of a "oh no they're doing somefin illegal, im telling :((((" mindset is fucking retarded. Alcohol has more of a negative impact on someone than weed does. It has higher crime rates, higher overdose rates, higher everything. One advantage though is that it's real fucking profitable and common so it's not illegal. Do you think any bartender that allows people to get piss drunk should be put in jail too? You're an insensitive moron with a broken sense of morality.
>>
File: dce.png (127KB, 680x271px) Image search: [Google]
dce.png
127KB, 680x271px
>>18350819
>>18350823
>>18350828
>>18350833
I don't care anymore if they are my brothers or not. They don't mean anything to me. I don't care about their lives either. It ended where my older brother started getting my little brother involved. My didn't work their ass of so their kids would sell weed.What I care about is that some faggot comes to me when I'm walking with my future wife in the park and asks me if my brother has some gansha for him or when my brother steals my money because he owed that guy he bought that shit anyway. And what's wrong with working at mcdonalds, it's thousand times better than selling weed.
>>
File: 081.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>18350884
>"but anon they happen to be related to you because you have the same parents, you can't be mean to them.
>calling people that have standards and are not dumb enough to waste their energy, money and time on smoking leaves conservative bible thumpers.
>They are not hurting anyone, except everyone they sell that shit and their family.
>>
>>18350913
>>They are not hurting anyone, except everyone they sell that shit and their family.
Yeah I agree. Arrest anyone who sells alcohol, cigarettes and fast food right fucking NOW too!
>>
>>18350906
>I don't care about their lives either.
Then literally why do you want to snitch on them if you don't give a shit? Move out if you're so fucking afraid of people associating you with weed. Are you underaged?
>>
>>18350886
>I shouldn't take necessary steps because they are going to beat me.
sure.
>>18350887
They ruined aleeady their lives themselves and they burn bridges.
>>18350897
Making people taking consequnces over their stupid action is suddenly ruining their lives, which they already did the minute they started selling their shit.
And why do people always feel the need to compare weed to alcohol. It's the typical childish "It's not my fault, but it's his fault too" argument. Alcohol consumption is regulated and controlled and whereas weed isn't, you don't buy your wine from some weird looking junkie in the dark alley do you. And marihuana is a thousand times more likely to make you addictive and serves often as an introduction drug to others likw heroin, crack etc. It's the same stupid argument from people that say LSD should be legal because it doesn't harm the body.

I wouldn't give a shit if they would just smoke it, but my issue is that they are selling it.
>>
>>18350935
Why should I, selling these things with a proper licence isn't illegal.

>>18350936
Because they ruin my life too, not just theirs and I can't just move out, tell these two fuckers to move out.
>are you underage.
Can you read ? When I say I have a younger brother who is 17 and an older who is 25, how are the odds then that I'm underage (x<18).
>>
File: 8DMPYvg.jpg.gif (2MB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
8DMPYvg.jpg.gif
2MB, 444x444px
>>18350906

>I don't care about them anymore
>I'mma snitch so that I don't have to worry about my brothers being dealers and dudes asking me for weed while I'm in the park with my robot wife from the future
>McDonald's is awesome it's better than weed

There is so much retardation in this entire post that I can't even begin to unravel it. Well done, sir. You've played the game so well...
>>
>>18350670
Yeah, it's fucking out of hand. If I were you, I would be reporting them to the police immediately. This will help your siblings get their act together in the long run.
>>
>>18350875
Dope is meth anon...
>>
>>18350819
>>18350828
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. They knew this.
>>
>>18350906
>working at Mcdonalds better then selling weed

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1494398044880s.jpg (9KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1494398044880s.jpg
9KB, 250x205px
>>18350974
First off
Cannabis effects the endocannabinoid receptors. Litterally the worst thing it does is lower blood sugers. Compairing it to alcohol, pills (which are the leading cause of OD's and is a real stepping stone to heroin for cheep price and availability), coke, dope, and heroin. Its childs play.

>Inb4 you can't be successfully on cannabis
My parents smoke cannabis, they don't even drink alcohol, and they are buisness owners who work 8-5 5 days a week racking in $79k a year each.
I've been clean for 3 months, quit cold turkey, didn't feel shit from 8 years of continuous smoking.
I quit alcohol after 1 year and i had severe alcohol withdrawls that gave me everything from a seizure to DT's.

Also, selling pot is barely a crime. If it was meth bust their asses, but over cannabis?
>>
>>18350993
It's also legal in california and it's been medical here since 96, sooo...
>>
>>18350950
It's easy to call people retarded because they are not a lowlife like you that thinks selling weed to 15yrs old is ok, because obviously they don't harm anybody.

My issue is that they steal from me, that junkies and criminals constantly come to our house to buy weed from them, even when my parents are around and then my brothers tells them they won't get anything because they didn't pay last time so the junkie gets angry and keys my moms car, that they steal from my parents, that they are constantly lying, that their "customers" come to me asking me for weed or threatening me and that the older one got beat to the hospital because he sold weed in some other guys area. They don't even leave my fiancée alone.

And of course McDonalds is better than selling weed. That's the typical normie view on work, that every work that doesn't pay well and isn't easy is bad work. Same with cucks that defend black people for being criminal because "they hadn't the same opportunities like us, because of their skin color, now let's buy some pumpkin starbucks late and go to our yoga class". A hard and bad payed job is thousand times better than doing something illegal that destroys many lives.

I was hoping that people here could tell me what I should do instead of calling the police, but reading what some idiots here have written I'm more and more convinced I shouls leave an anonymous note to the police.
>>
>>18350993
The worst thing cannabis can do is lowering the blood sugar.
Yeah tell that Joe from rehab clinic.
>"My parents are Steve and Lauren Jobs and they are succesful and smoke weed"- the post.

>if it was meth, bust their asses.
Well that will be very likely their next goal.
>>
>>18351011
>junkies
>weed

Choose one dumbass.
>>
>>18351011
>implying mcdonalds doesn't destroy many lives
>>
>>18351020
You can't withdrawl from weed though, this is coming from a former alcohol user.
I've been clean since the withdrawls because of hypoglycemia alcohol gave me. If you went to rehab your weak anyways. Sorry but its true. I had the deadliest form of withdrawls anon. Worst then heroin and on par with benzo's.

Don't assume you know anything about cannabis till you look it up.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_140638.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_140638.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>18350975
>I'm a normalfag and I'm entitled to an easy job and a good salary and If I won't get those things the government has to give it to me or I'll start selling weed.
>>
>>18350993
>selling pot is barely a crime
It's still a crime, whether you like it or not. Just because you convinced yourself that it is not harmful (or even helpful) does not mean that it is no longer a crime. Comparing it to terrorism, just because you can internalize that it is just, it is still not legal. Still, OP likely lives in a country where his sibling will get a fair trial where they are innocent until proven guilty.

I reiterate: if you can't do the crime, don't do the time. They know the wrong they do, and the responsibility that comes with that, every single time they break the law.
>>
>>18351032
Your laws are written on coruption you left winged bigot.
>>
File: IMG_20170426_071620.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_071620.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>18351021
>weed can't make addictive, Bill Nye and Bernie Sanders told me.
>>
File: d5SqcSb.png (925KB, 472x738px) Image search: [Google]
d5SqcSb.png
925KB, 472x738px
>>18351020

If you haven't actually done drugs kid, you don't know what it's like. Most people who are burnouts are burnouts long before they even get into any recreational drug use. Drugs just exacerbate a preexisting condition.

Also no one goes to rehab for marijuana. No one. Alcohol, heroin, cocaine, smack, whatever. Weed you brush off with a single night's sleep. You're retarded and this entire thread is equally so, since you're already deadset on ratting out your own family so you can 'feel good' about yourself and the choices that you've made. Like sending two of your family members to jail. Y'know, a real good feeling deep in the pit of your belly.
>>
File: 20170515_075322.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_075322.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>18351031
You act like its easy to grow anon? Also, i work 8-5 5 days a week like my success pot smoking parents.
>>
>>18351041
No, quiting after 8 years cold turkey of dailey use taught me that.
My withdrawls from alcohol confirmed it.
>>
File: Coat.jpg (421KB, 650x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Coat.jpg
421KB, 650x1024px
>>18351011

Yes, I definitely know the entire situation going on between you and your family so it's real easy for me to say whatever I want, especially when you give no details on why you want to do any of these things until people start making fun of you for it.

Typical /adv/ poster - I need help please help.

>okay what's the problem
>my siblings do pot what do
>pot isn't that bad, you're exaggerating
>yeah but they sell to teenagers and the drug addicts come to my house begging for weed and damage my parents' property in the process
>well that's a lot different from just saying your brothers do pot, why did you leave that out in the first place? Why didn't you put important information like that in the very first post so that everyone could read it?
> I dunno I was just hoping for some help...
>Well it's hard to help if we have no fucking idea what's going on except generic statements
>>
>>18351040
Hes against weed. Hows that left wing kek
>>
>>18351067
Hating on somthing you now nothing about.
>>
>>18351042
>"You need to take drugs to understand that they don't harm you, goyim" - you.
>"Timmy was already a stealing, lying, violent, aggresive junkie, I didn't just know before he tool drugs, because drug addiction doesn't change behaviour, am I rite fellow recreational pot smoker" - again you.
>"Well Gee, Jimmy what should I do, should I stop Lauren from smoking crack by taking away her crack and getting her help or should I let her continue and probably end up getting a bullet in her head, just so that I won't have a bad conscience " - you
>>
>>18350968
Oop
>>
>>18351075
>"I'm a fussy boy and need a time out" -you
>>
File: 5p6PDBe.jpg (57KB, 583x640px) Image search: [Google]
5p6PDBe.jpg
57KB, 583x640px
>>18351075

>this had nothing to do with anything that was said
>time to insert 4chan and Jew memes.jpeg
>well gee drugs are so bad that everyone dies when they take them.mp4
>time to start shit posting against anyone who says otherwise.png
>>
>>18351051
>me and my addictive parents are in such a fortunate situation compared to other hobos because we don't have to sleep under a bridge, because we are succesful even tough we smoke weed, weed dude weed." - you.

>mon - fri 8-5.
lazy fuck.
>>
>>18351072
what? mostly conservatives do it

>conservative who never tried weed
>hates on weed fuck all

>conservative who never experimented with other guys
>hates gays fuck all

>conservative who never experimented with dogs or horses
>hates bestiality fuck all kek
>>
>>18351085
>Drugs are only bad when they kill you.
- average idiot
>>
>>18351091
My "addicted" parents refuse to take pills and won't touch alcohol
They are also buisness owners who make 122k a year between the two of them, we have police friends, and we work for our county in auto repairs (police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, and everything inbetween payed by the state.

Also, i work great hours, any more would be a fucking shit frst. Most people work 5 days a week retard.
>>
>>18351106
Why is weed bad anon?
Bet you don't even know what your endocannabinoid receptors are? Bet you don't even know how it effecys you XD.
>>
>>18351105
Beastiality is fucking disgusting and pathetic.

And both sides do it evenly so I'll give you that.
>>
>>18351152
Why is bestiality bad anon?
Bet you don't even know what your serotonin receptors are? Bet you don't even know how it effecys you XD.
>>
>>18351166
No, fucking a animal in the ass is bad, thats fucking nasty in everyway.
And i know what serratonin is anon, you can get that from regular sex! Also, ever heard of HIV anon?
Receptors that specifically release cannibinoids is not somthing you can achieve by other means, and its been proven that cannabis use is beneficial for that.

Also, smoking a plant like cannabis and fucking a sheep are in two different categories
And if your shitting on my spelling its a typo from my phone screen, I've been clean for 3 months.
>>
>>18350436
You'll just have to move out or just deal with it.

As you can tell from this thread, stoners are quite adamant when it comes to defending their degenerate habits. Your 17 year old brother's neurological growth will definitely be affected, but it won't be noticeable or significant to a degree where he'll realize it. Dealing weed is a pretty fishy thing to do, and it can get your brothers in a lot of trouble.

Your brothers are being asshats with their methods even for stoner standards, but it in your parents hands to do something about it. Its their kids and their house after all.

If things keeps escalating, tell your parents about it and maybe they'll get kicked out, but confronting them won't do anything but create more trouble for you. If you go to uni, try to find a roommate or forming options. Otherwise find a job and move out.
>>
>>18351233
ya nvm im fucking retarded I didn't see you say its your parents house. Just move out man
>>
>>18350436

Move out then, faggot
>>
>>18351184
Dont knock it till youve tried it bro
>>
>>18351283
You can't be serious?

I'm perfectly fine having normal sex with normal people.
Ask ANYONE which is worst
Smoking weed
Or fucking a animal
I guarantee 99% will be in agreement that fucking a animal is not only abuse, but it's fucking disgusting. Just because it can't deny consent doesn't mean you should fuck it.
>>
>>18351216
I've never had weed and even I can agree that OP is being completely fucking retarded.
>>
OP is perfectly entitled to snitch on his brothers if they refuse to stop dealing in the house they live in. Besides, every dealer knows to never sell where you rest at.

If I were you OP, use your superior physique / status as the older sibling to beat them up or threaten them until they get the fuck outta there or give you a cut of the profit.
>>
fucking sad little stoners have a fucking sperg and insulting anyone who dares insinuate that selling dope is illegal. I hope you all smoke some fucking bleach. fucking low life scum.

OP tell your parents to open their fucking eyes. take some video tapes of your brother selling weed at your front door if you can. or show them the weed in the mailbox. If your parents are still full on retarded then call the cops. people don't go to jail for selling weed for the first time, they get a fine or some other mundane shit. it might wake their dumb as fuck asses up.
>>
>>18350436

Tell your parents, not the police you idiot.

Also man up and punch them in the face
>>
>>18351314
OP doesn't like confrontation. Also his brothers could just ignore him/beat him.

Just tell your brothers the reasons why they shouldn't sell in the house and to stop. If they continue then either tell your parents/demand a cut of the profit so you can move out depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>18350436
shut up narc
>>
>>18350546
>those two stupid fuckers sell it here
Their OPSec is shit, they're fucked and so are you for knowing about it and not coming forward
>>
>>18351527
>so are you for knowing about it and not coming forward
lawfag here, if OP turns them in, there's no chance of this unless he's been selling it himself. Scare tactics plz go
>>
Do it. Its a dark road for them and the people they infect with their disease. Going to jail is better than living that way or becoming worse.
>>
Yeah don't call the police on your family. The rest of your family will hate you for it especially since your place of residence will get ransacked by cops. Don't even tell your parents either.

What are you worried about, them getting in trouble? Getting shot? I guarantee you that they're selling to a close group of friends that they trust.
>>
>>18350436
Why are you such a pussy? I bet you are the same guy who is reporting kids for filling coke bottles with alcohol. I'd put money on it.
Who cares if they sell weed? It's just fucking bud bro. It's not even like they ruining lives selling real drugs. And the fact you say you hate them means you are considering betraying your family not because you are worried about their wellbeing, but rather out of spite. That makes you trash bro. Leave them the fuck alone no need to throw a case on them for something harmless.
>>
Once I accidentally found my fathers weed at home when I was 16
I really wanted to tell my mother but I respected my father so I did not say it (although lost some respect)
Little did I know that in 2 years I will be smoking weed almost everyday and have a totally different perspective on things
Now I am really glad I didn't snitch my dad
Brotherhood is the most important thing in life
>>
>>18352364
I bet you're the same teenager that called me a pussy and used similar bro terminology in the other thread. Do yourself and all of us a favor, leave /adv/ and never come back. We don't need children here.

For the record, I agree with you here but not in the other thread where you're probably worried about yourself and your "bros" doing the same exact thing in school
>>
>>18350546
If you are really that much of a salty fag just tell them to stop selling from out the house or you are calling the cops. You are a fucking bitch for that though. You aren't in danger at all, let them do their thing.
>>
>>18350670
Pussy ass bitch. Who cares if he smokes weed? He's fucking 16 everyone smokes weed in high school.
>>
>>18350875
>>18350968
Some people use the term dope to refer to good weed.
Dope is heroin though, not meth. It CAN be used to refer to soft cocaine though. Yall aint know shit.
>>
>>18352369
I'm 20 years old. Not tryn act like the big man or nothing, but I'm not a high schooler. I'm not worried about me and my boys, we are fucking careful and don't do hotboy shit like that, or if we do we watch our backs. I'm just not an asshole who unnecessarily fucks other people over.
>>
>>18350436
don't worry about them dude, if you have neighbors they've probably already reported all of the suspicious traffic and your brothers are being investigated.

the most you have to worry about is the house and everything inside being seized since it would be considered a drug den.
>>
>>18352376
In california most call dope meth. I've never seen anyone call smack or bud Dope.
>>
>>18352364
possessing weed and dealing weed are two different things.

one is a misdemeanor and the other a felony.
one can get you ripped off, the other murdered.
>>
File: f20.jpg (3MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
f20.jpg
3MB, 3000x2400px
>"Dude weed lmao, it's just weed"
-people in this thread.
>>
>>18352515
Do you live in the hood? Are they selling pounds and shit regularly? If not, they aren't even gonna get robbed, much less murdered, retard.
>>
>>18352571
>Hood.
No, we live in some stupid suburb, where they just raised property prices because they built several new houses were young families moved in. It's still fucking shit, when there are constantly hobo looking guys coming to your house very late and ask for the brothers.
>>
>>18352571
nigga you get robbed over a dime if you meet the wrong person. grow up and leave the basement.
>>
>>18352586
Robbed over a dime lol. Maybe ripped off, not robbed you sheltered pussy. I've been ripped off and robbed, you need to have shit that makes a robbery worthwhile.
>>
>>18352592
every human values things differently, to the average junkie your life is worth nothing but that cellphone they can pull the sim from and hand to a pawn shop for their next fix is worth everything. those shoes they can get $10 for are worth everything.
>>
File: IMG_1661.jpg (63KB, 479x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1661.jpg
63KB, 479x490px
Any ideas how to keep a grow tent low key? Im tryna grow at my parents house, they dont care about me smoking but id rather they not know im growing. What if I grew tomatos on my first run for plausible deniability?
>>
>>18352603
space buckets in a closet
>>
>>18352599
Lmfao, I've been robbed by crackheads and I've also beat the shit out of crackheads trying to rob me. Believe me no one is risking a case for a dime. And crackheads aint gonna be in his crib anyway.
>>
>>18352607
also don't tell anyone about it, if the wrong person hears and mentions it to someone and the police raid your parents house over a plant or two you're going to feel like shit.
>>
I wouldn't hesitate to call the police, op. All druggie degenerates deserve to be locked up. Call the police on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 483x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 483x316px
ITT: stoners try to justify their illegal activity
>>
>>18352629
its legal in my state
>>
File: 1454278610493.jpg (21KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1454278610493.jpg
21KB, 420x420px
>>18352629
>people still deal with going to a shitty nigger dealer and don't order weed through the mail on the darknet like a smart stoner for much cheaper and more convenient times

Normies and normal stoners are retarded. I will enjoy my white widow and blue dream for 9$/gram though.
>>
Break into your own house when their gone. Jack all their stash and cash and come home surprised.
>>
File: 1433336270888.jpg (36KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1433336270888.jpg
36KB, 212x218px
Are you fucking serious, dude? Don't tattle to the cops, especially on your own family you fucking pussy. If you're honestly worried about your brothers future imagine a fucking drug charge on their record. They'll never be able to get a real job, you'll fuck up their life. Just tell them they can't sell at the house anymore and if they don't listen just move out.
>>
>>18350436
Its weed. Its being legalised and decriminalized world wide for a reason. Its not a big deal in the least.

Dont ruin your brothers' lives over this. It would be an extremely stupid thing to do.

>me

I do not smoke marijuana. I feel the need to put that out there. I have no biases here. Just an education and a working knowledge of what weed is, what it does, and how silly it is peoples lives are literally destroyed by a frickin plant while alcohol (worse for you) is fully legal and opioids (leads to heroine addiction) are openly prescribed by doctors.
>>
Jesus christ you're their brother not their parents. It's their problem to deal with not yours. If you can't fucking handle the way they're dealing with it then move the fuck out, and quit mooching off them. It's not your house, it's theirs. Best you can do is focus on your own life instead of trying to fix/control everyone else's.

Take it from someone who had to put up with a heroin junky sister. There's nothing you can do about it. They'll change if they want to change. Nothing you say or do will convince them otherwise. It's all up to them, so the best thing you can do is learn to fucking deal with it, or remove yourself from the situation because it really isn't your problem
>>
>>18350436
You could ask the police to come talk to them first. At least where I live, if your family member deals drugs you could have the police do a kick arrest on them to scare the shit out of them for the week. If they continue after they do it for real.

But seriously, fuck anyone calling OP a snitch. THEY MADE HIS LITTLE BROTHERS DEAL WEED WITH THEM. That's all kinds of fucked up. We put subhuman trash in jail, and this is subhuman trash. If you can't compromise with the police, lock them the fuck up OP.
>>
>>18351117
The real question is, do you? If it's one set of people I hate, it's DUDE WEED LMAO people. You read 2 or 3 articles on weed and follow some bullshit weed site and suddenly you're an expert. News flash fuckface: weed is still bad for you. It's not AS bad as coke or heroin, but it's still bad. It fuck s with your short and long term memory, liver and spleen, metabolism and immunosurpressant factors. It permanent affects the amounts of serotonin you need in your body, which is NOT a good thing long term. You don't feel these things as you're smoking the weed, but much later in life you'll feel the effects. It also fuck s with teens and young adults in the head, because the brain acclimatizes to the increased levels of shit you have in your body. You don't just sleep off weed, you fucking myrmidon.
>>
>>18353188
Different fag.

Source? And for context of this challenge of claims, i also know that weed has ill effects, and i myself have done many a study for curiosity into peer review medical journals on its negative effects. And i mean a lot, so im extremely open to what you offer. This is curiosity, not "lol prove it faggot".

I have never come across seratonin, nor have i come across "permanent" damage. In fact ive found a lot to support that a reasonably short time of abstinence allows all damage to repair.

Were in full agreement on memory loss and overall cognitive function though as well as "not as bad as...". Also i dont think this is relevant to OP. Doesnt sound like he smokes a whole lot.
>>
Get a job and just move out. This is the best solution. Focus on your own life, not their lives. At the same time, don't rat on your family members, what the fuck.
>>
>>18353197
>not relevant to OP

Im sorry ive confused two very similar threads. Ignore that last part.
>>
Don't be such a square. Fucking snitch. Fuck you, faggot.
>>
God this board sucks so much. Not only is it filled with norms, but they're all slimy loser norms.
>>
>>18353188
I actually have been growing for years, and i do deep research into everything i do before i do it.
Cannabis effects the CB1 and CB2 receptors, CB1 mainly being effected by THC/THCa, THCv, CBG, and CBN
The CB2 is efected by CBD/CBDa and CBC
There are thousands more aswell.
THC has little to no medical benefits, THC also is known to energetic, appetite stimulant substance, if it wasn't for terpinoids there wouldn't be a drowsy high outside of CBN. For instance, most people assume that Indica and sativa play a role in the high, when infact it comes from terpines. The only differences between indica and sativa would be overall growth patterns, flowering time, and differnces toward environmental exposure, Not a high.
CBD on the other hand is a non euphoric medicine that is actually great for us! Anti inflammation propertys aswell as anti tumor/cancer propertys. If it wasn't for your endocannabinoid receptors pumping natural cannabinoids into your body then you would be a walking pile of tumors anon.
CBN is a cannabinoid that comes into play when during the aging/curing of cannabis the THCa sarts a natural process of decarboxylation into THC, but instead of all the THCa turning into THC (like it would through heating) it mutates into CBN
CBN is another euphoric cannabinoid, though alot more potent then THC and will cause a more "bed ridden" and "munchie" induced high.

And i would get onto the rest but thats only the physical aspect towards what they do, infact, to be quite blunt about it, cannabis is the healthiest form of a high you can obtain, less serotonin and dopamine being pumped then a cup of coffee (which is the most dangerous aspect people worry about). it's been proven paranoia from a high only comes from the aspect it's illegal in the first place.

I'd maybe do research on them in a up to date medical book. I learned this from a book called "the primer of drug use" from a buddy who took college classes on drug use.
>>
File: 20140829_195039.jpg (330KB, 1440x1904px) Image search: [Google]
20140829_195039.jpg
330KB, 1440x1904px
>>18353188
And like i said, I've read text books, you're the dumbass believing propaganda from the 80's anon...
Her is some bluepower Nug oil i made (N-grade propane (chemistry and food grade propane, cleaner then butane but expensive) at purged at -28.8 Hg'z at 90°f for 50 hours on both sides (flips) to make sure it was properly made. I don't sell and it's all for personal consumption, i quit 3 months ago cold turkey after 8 years of constant use everyday, if anyone would have seen withdrawls or permanent change, it was me. I didn't feel better or worst when i quit anon. Alcohol gave me withdrawls from 1 year of use everyday because of friends offering drinks with me and i wasn't really wanting to turn them all down. It also gave me hypoglycemia and it definitely effected my ability to learn while i was drinking.
>>
File: 20140328_151943.jpg (520KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20140328_151943.jpg
520KB, 1440x2560px
>>18353277
And here is some of the bud used, again, i wasn't selling, i smoked 6 years of harvests running multiple plants anon.
In fact, i lost over 100lbs in 1 year smoking, eating less (as i used to eat out of boredom) , working out, and walking 6 miles a day. Went from 278lbs - 182lbs in 1 year. I also did better in school instead of sitting in class thinking of videogames all day and actually did my work.
>>
>>18353259
You know your body makes its own cannabinoids right?
>>
>>18351283
>comparing apples to having sex with animals

I bet you go to church you fucking faggot
>>
>>18351091
>40 hours a week
>hurr durr I am fucking retarded

They say weed makes you stupid but this guy is dumb as fuck
>>
>>18353251
>baww why don't people agree with me >:(

Maybe you should go back to /r9k/ or /pol/, tittybaby.
>>
>>18350546
Report them. Stonerfags are dangerous and will probably rob your house if they're desperate for a hit.
>>
>>18350436
Why are so brothers so cool and you are such a fag OP?
>>
>>18350670
how about you stop worrying about what other people do and mind your own fucking business
>>
>>18350436
>Should I let Law Enforcement ruin my siblings lives? Oh by the way, I'm too much of a pussy to talk to them about it, so I'll pretty much be blindsiding them too.
Fuck off OP, leave them be.
>>
>>18353150
where the fuck do you live? fucking norway? here in thr u.s. if someone reports that you sell drugs the police will kick down your door, beat your ass, arrest you and then confiscate anything they can remotely connect to your drug profits.
>>
>>18354352
maybe you should neck yourself
>>
>>18350436
RONNIE THE RAT
>>
>>18354394
Did I touch a nerve, tittybaby? Need the biddy?
>>
>>18351554
>if OP turns them in
Well yeah if he turns them in then he's in the clear, I'm saying if he ignores it and they get caught he'll get scrutinized as well.
>>
>>18350546
>those two stupid fuckers sell it here
Don't call the police, but you got to deal with this shit because it will fuck you later.
>>
Record video and audio evidence and show it to your parents. Make sure they don't call the police, but make it an ultimatum. Finally, since they don't make a profit they have no right to even argue for it from any type of perspective. It your parents' house, it's their rules. If they want to smoke weed, they should pay for their own place.
>>
Hello anon, I'm not sure if you've acted already, or if this is real in the slightest, but I'll tell you from the heart because you're situation is very bad.

I'm not sure where you live, but in the western world it's normal to have weed or smoke it, but where I'm from weed is a disaster. Which is why I understand where you're coming from.

1) Don't snitch, you don't want enemies, have a thousand friend than one enemy, and if you turn your family into enemies you'll struggle for the next 30-40 years, if not for all time.

2) Your parents ignored it, which means something is wrong. Ask your parents why, and see for yourself. If you're too poor for example and your brothers are doing it for a living. Then ignore it, and deal with it.

3) If your brothers are doing it for some extra cash on the cost of ruining society, then just GTFO. When you turn 18, just move out, gtfo. Don't mention weed or anything, just say you wanna study alone and that bullshit teens say nowadays.

Best of luck anon, I hope it goes well for you. Also, what you're doing is right. Weed ruins society, and definitely not to be distributed to people, because you'll ruin a lot of homes for some pennies. Keep being good anon, good luck
>>
>>18350436
Mind your own damn business, faggot.
>>
>>18350436
You're a faggot and no one will ever like you.
>>
This thread is incredible to me, I can't believe people actually find weed damaging.

In the city of Toronto it's so commonplace for people to just go to the dispensaries downtown and grab however much weed they want. I basically don't know people in this city who have never smoked weed unless they just moved to Canada.

Everybody smokes weed. My parents smoked weed, my brothers did, mostly everyone in knew in high school. And plenty of people have jobs and live functional lives while smoking weed regularly. It's just fucking hilarious to me that anyone thinks it's damaging, weed has caused less accidents or fatalities than just alcohol by far.
>>
>>18350993
Seem like pretty shitty business owners if they can only manage 80k a year.
>>
>>18354809
>toronto.
a fucking leaf, get the fuck out.
>>
>>18354890
>Inb4b-but together we make $160k!
I know. If you're actually working on police cruisers and firetrucks like you claim, they should be making a lot more than a 160k (not including taxes) profit unless they literally started within the past 5 years, and by according to your wording, they didn't.
>>
>>18350877
this has to be bait
are you fucking 12 years old
>>
>>18350546
Let them learn their dumb ass lessons on their own. They will get caught by your parents, police, or or get ripped off constantly if they really are that stupid. Especially this part
>have the weed in places where eveyone can see it and the whole house smells like shit, because of that stuff
>>
>>18354912
Do you know anything about owning a buisness anon?
>>
>>18354912
And working for the county makes great money, but over 160k? Jesus you're retarded.
>>
>>18354912
And we've been working under the county for the thirs contract in a row, ots been 9 years, with 3 left on the current contract.
>>
File: 1334411166001.png (74KB, 1156x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1334411166001.png
74KB, 1156x1063px
>>18354912
I own a business because I want to work for myself, not to grind and make shitloads of money and be stressed out all the time about it, fuck that.
>>
Ok, here's what you should do.
>Hide your money in some place they'll never think to look, like your clothes draw and if they do steal it, threaten to tell the cops and hide it better
>Cut contact with them, stop speaking, ignore them and don't make eye contact if they ask you what that's all about tell them "I don't want to be associated with drug dealers"
>If anyone asks if you sell weed say "I do not sell weed, never speak to me again"
>If your brothers get angry at you for that tell them "I don't want anything to do with you or weed, it's your fault for roping me into this"
>Don't tell on them, if they get caught it's their fault
>Continue your life and save up enough money to move
>move
and that's it, it should work out, oh and while your at it, try and find a better job and tell me if this worked out.
>>
I thought I told you to break into your own house you stupid jerk. Jack all their shit and come home surprised you stupid stupid jerk. Go get laid or get you some real problems
>>
>>18350546
>I don't care if I got called a snitch.
Then by all means, go ahead. Just remember, people will know your actions and judge you for them. You will be known for being self righteous, and may be excluded from things in the future.
>>
>>18353284
DEA fingerprint identification in progress
>>
I'd tell them to stop first
Then I'd tell my parents
Then I'd let my parents tell them
Then I'd ask my parents to call the cops

It's not even your fucking house LOL what kind of man of the house are you to try and overrule your father? some nerve, bud. I don't agree with this one bit and selling in a private house is silly... but it's not your house, unless I misread the OP

It'd also be funny if you called the cops on them, got them in trouble, and the people who bought from them robbed your house or beat you up because that literally happens all the fucking time. You just don't have enough imagination to realize that.
>>
>>18350546
>Snitching on your own brothers
You're a pathetic no loyalty piece of shit. Move out you fucking child it isn't your job to fuck over your brothers lives they're only young yet let them make mistakes and learn fucking faggot man. They aren't selling pills or anything like that have the balls to stand up to them and get it out of the house.
>>
Bitch this is the 3rd and last time I say this...break into your house and Jack all their shit come home surprised you fish pussy smelling g as hoe...they will think twice about what they do at home...then take your stupid ass on a small vacation dumb bitch...reply to this cunt
>>
>>18355834
>no loyalty
LOYALTY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

stupid dildo, you probably walk around acting black and shit.
>>
>>18355719
Legal bitch XD
>>
if I have a family member dealing meth and painkillers and I have actionable intelligence on their supplier, how do I report it without being murdered? how do I ensure that it is acted upon?
>>
>>18354362
this
>>
>>18350968
Dope is heroin, they call meth. Meth.
>>
>>18352893
I've wanted to try this but I'm scared of getting ripped off/identity stolen.
>>
>>18356507
Anonymous tips, but even then it sounds like it wouldn't take much for them to put two and two together. The fact you ask is proof that you know you're better off minding your own business.
>>
>>18350670
your a fucking autistic prick
>>
>>18352893
>flyovers still deal with illegal states and don't just drive a block to buy blue dream for $5/gr $12/8th

l0l
>>
>>18352995
only good post itt
>>
>>18356530
I disagree. I live in the meth capital of california (no joke), they call it dope.
>>
>>18352995
don't break the law then (:

reported (:
>>
File: IMG_8237.jpg (79KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8237.jpg
79KB, 588x800px
>>18350941
>Alcohol consumption is regulated and controlled and whereas weed isn't,

I'm from Sudan. Alcohol is illegal here.

Should I snitch on one of my friends selling alcohol?
>>
File: IMG_8285.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8285.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>>18351011
>That's the typical normie view on work, that every work that doesn't pay well and isn't easy is bad work.

Normie? Isn't that what /r9k/ calls all non-virgins?
And also, if a job isn't easy and doesn't pay well, holy shit is it a bad job

>cucks defending blacks

/Pol/ nonsense now?

Fuck, that """satire""" board has really brainwashed an entire generation of morons.
>>
File: 20170313_083006.jpg (294KB, 720x628px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_083006.jpg
294KB, 720x628px
>>18357510
I sure as fucking shit would if it entangles the rest of the family with their consequences.

I don't know about calling the police, but I'd definitely make the fuckers do their OP on some other area that is not where they eat. And this is coming from a dude who lived in a mexican hood in Chicago. My tenant that lived below me was 23, lived with his parents HAD NO JOB, claimed to be a legit "OG" banger, and sold weed from his parents' place. You have no idea how many shady pieces of ahit would be coming by my building at all hours of the day. Sometimes they even liked to smoke the shit on the porch of the building and blast their shitty trap music.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.