[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be concerned about my GF texts to this guy from school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1494123259977.jpg (130KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494123259977.jpg
130KB, 600x800px
>Him, "City is boring, wish you were here."
>Her, "Ugh wish I was too Miss You :((, what have you been up to."

Then they chat back a forth for a bit about his work with my GF saying how his probably the best/smartest person there.

They will be back at school together come August.
>>
>>18350345
A little. But if this was a female friend you wouldn't think twice. Don't go jumping the gun, some people are just really affectionate with their friends over text.
>>
>>18350345

Nothing here one wouldn't say to a friend. But why are you reading her texts? You one of those paranoidly jealous nutjobs? If so, I'm sure you'll find a reason to be concerned, no matter what we say.
>>
Need more context
>>
Yes, you should worry.
Talk to her about it and than talk to him.
>>
>>18350536

Don't get OP so paranoid, that text literally means nothing.
>>
>>18350536

Talk to him...lol, that would be an interesting conversation.
>>
>>18350737
>Hey
>"H-h-hey"
>So what did you want to talk about? Is [gf's name] ok?
>"Y-yeah, it's just, I read this text convo with you on her phone"
>... what? You went through her phone?
>"FUCK YOU FAGGOT STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND"
>click

Are you kidding this is a fabulous idea. Do this OP.
>>
>>18350777

>Don't text me GF again
>Lol just texted her

Don't contact him, you will look beta af
>>
>>18350345
>friends
>>
That sounds weird to me. He probably likes her and she isn't pushing him away.
>>
>>18350827
Same anon, she might be too retarded or unexperienced to notice it tho and just wanted to be nice with him. He's probably gonna be a beta orbiter.
You shouldn't worry.
>>
I dunno, I have platonic female friends that I text like that. I even tell them they're beautiful if they're feeling down and need a confidence boost.
>>
>>18350844
This. She's keeping him around as a contingency plan. If you piss her off enough, or cheat, she'll fuck him. If you guys break up, she'll fuck him.

DO NOT PUSH IT. Just be a good boyfriend. If she has no reason (emotionally, sexually) to cheat, she won't. If you give her space, but show you love her. Satisfy her, but don't wait on her hand and foot. She won't leave you. Don't push it, don't be insecure. Maybe she does like him, maybe not. Show her trust and love. Don't piss her off intentionally. Nothing will happen between them unless you let it.

Take my advice. My girl has a coworker she always texted. I come out to her about kissing another girl and she went and fucked him.
>>
>>18350954
>letting a woman control you by the threat of cheating
>being with a woman who would do that in the first place
>>
This is why I never commit to one girl. It's degenerate as fuck but at least if I'm with a girl and I suspect somethings up, I have a girl on the side I can go straight to if shit goes south. Most women arent loyal, and since they get to pick and choose guys and can get a hot bf in a day, it's only fair I'm always hitting up other girls.

Always keep one in the chamber.
>>
>>18352100
this is great advice not even joking
>>
I'll ignore the huge red flag that is feeling the urge to read your GF's texts in the first place and tell you this: some girls act extremely affectuate towards friends. If she hasn't done anything to shatter your trust in her, then I wouldn't worry too much.
>>
>>18352202
>trusting girls
>2017

Do you actually believe yourself? Don't get your ass wet, lil nigga.
>>
>>18352208
/r9k/ is the other way, kiddo.
>>
>>18352217
Reddit is down the hall to the left, child.
>>
>>18350345
Doesn't sound concerning to me. Ofc there is the possibility there is something sketch brewing, but you trust your girl, right? And there is no real evidence indicating anything more than that they are good friends. So yeah, just stop worrying. Keep it in mind if you worry a little, keep an eye on it, but don't let it eat you up. Females are allowed to have close male friends.
>>
File: eef.png (278KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
eef.png
278KB, 640x715px
>>18352208
>2017
>trusting ANYONE, even yourself
>>
>>18350939
This, doesn't mean you tryna fuck even if it sounds exactly like flirting.
>>
Just tell your GF you are not comfortable with the talks they have and go from there
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.