[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long do u cook eggs for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Fried_egg,_sunny_side_up.jpg (9KB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Fried_egg,_sunny_side_up.jpg
9KB, 220x190px
how long do u cook eggs for
>>
>>18350162
just learning how to cook things
>>
flip the egg over when the edges of the whites start bubbling.
spread butter on the pan before you put the egg on so the egg doesn't stick to the pan, and you can flip it.
I usually season my eggs with salt and sriracha, and chop up some bell peppers as well. for someone who doesn't know much about cooking, making scrambled eggs is easier. just use a spatula to fuck the egg's shit up every once in a while and take it off when everything is solid and just about to start browning
>>
>>18350162
Scrampled, not lung. Just crack eggs in a bowl, put some salt and black pepper and mix it up.
Put grass feed butter on pan
Put stove on medium heat
The cook till it its not runny. It takes litteraly a couple minutes. Just stir and flip.
With hard boiled just put them in water, again medium heat. Let it cook till the eggs have bubbles around (takes like 10 mins)
Pill, add some butter, salt, and hatever and enjoy

Never did sunny side up or a omelette, cant be too hard though.
>>
that's not how you cook an egg
>>
>>18350230
seconded, make sure the eggs are still a big runny

youtube it for other kinds, the info is out there.
>>
If you're frying it, just cook until the white isn't runny anymore.
Making an omelette is basically the same as a pancake, just without flipping it. Just whisk the eggs and cook in the pan, then check it's done by lifting it gently with a spatula.
I don't make scrambled or poached much so I couldn't help with those.
>>
>>18350230
like 3 minuites
>>
>>18350162
Cook it until it looks good enough to eat.
>>
Shatter your childhood self into an inescapable prison from which it has a good perspective of the outside world it will never have.
Add darkness and the taste of tears.

Get a single father or mother and have them beat your childhood self until you can no longer see what your childhood used to be like.

Once the bile-like substance that used to be your childhood is thoroughly mixed and confused due to the painful beating that makes it so hard to see what it used to be like, put your childhoood self into a position to be socially panned by peers after your single father or mother marries a rich and uninterested spouse with emotional issues derived from work stress.

Once your single father or mother has remarried, set the arguments to high heat and keep mixing your feelings until you can no longer reach inside yourself without cutting.

You want it dry and lonely, but not too dry; There should still be some tears left after all the joy from your life has dried up from the pain your upbringing has forced onto you.

There are many ways to experience your suffering.
You can be alone with your childhood, or you can date a greasy pig who doesn't even like you and goes out of their way to make you feel fat before leaving you with a burnt out heart.
But of course, that's just one example; The possibilities for dual diagnoses are as endless as the nightmares.
>>
>>18350371
Also, >>>/ck/ would be a more receptive troll.
>>
>>18350371
Isn't easier to have a single mother than a single father?
Does using a father or mother affect the overall taste of the fear and pain?
>>
I usually cook scrambled eggs until they're just a little bit runny. It's only a few minutes. I turn the heat off just a little bit early because they will keep cooking as you transfer them out of the pan. If I wait until they're browned they're way too done and dry for my taste.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.