[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange feelings towards sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1490781452351.gif (580KB, 578x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490781452351.gif
580KB, 578x478px
I have no desire for sex. I'm male, a virgin and 20 years old. I'm not "asexual" because I can get turned on by things but the act of sex makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable and uneasy. I probably could do it some day with someone I really loved and trusted but in this modern age is that even a thing anymore? I get the feeling the whole world revolves around sex, lots and lots of casual sex. I heard a description of what a clitoris feels like and it makes me feel honestly sick.

>shove your hand down there and feel for a hard bit in an ocean of soft.
Its easy as shit
>a hard bit in an ocean of soft
that's the bit I really don't like. Imagining a small hard lump on my finger and having to rub it makes me shudder. Like a fruit's pip or a little lump of cancer.

Is this lack of a desire to have sex a turn-off for most girls? Also what the fuck is wrong with me and does anyone else have these strange feelings towards sex? It's NOT a fear/phobia and it's not a lack of a sex drive. It just makes me feel weird and uncomfortable to think about.

pic unrelated
>>
Touch your cheek. Touch your nose.
Is the hardness difference that scary?
>>
>>18350145
they're not that different. My cheek is very boney as is my nose. I do get what you're saying but it's not really comparable to a lot of soft (possibly hairy) skin with no bones in it, but somewhere hidden among that soft skin is a very small and very hard little bean that I am expected to rub and touch and stimulate. I can imagine what it would feel like on my finger. Kind of like a hard nipple and it makes me shudder.,.
>>
File: IMG_1871.jpg (38KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.jpg
38KB, 640x439px
>>18350118
I'm right there with you pal, I'm 20 in college as well and people act like I'm some weirdo when I tell them I'm a virgin. They act likes it's even stranger when I tell them I have no desire to get laid either. I've never really had any interest and the idea of sex repulsed me sometimes. I've always thought there was more to human interaction beyond sex and people can't seem to understand where I'm coming from (not even my own mother).

No need to worry though there are people like you who feel the same way you just gotta find them. Sure people will give you shit for it but who cares, if I made all my life choices based on what other people thought I'd be pretty miserable.
>>
>>18350258
This. No one really cares about if you had sex. You do you and that is all that matters. I am in the opposite situation with my girlfriend. She is asexual I am not. We have been dating for 2 1/2 years and she has only been ok with giving me a hand job once a week maximum just last September. If you are looking for a relationship then there are people like you out there but know there are people who can tolerate your sexual squeamishness.
>>
>>18350258
I just hate this endless cycle that I see every other person go through where they're with someone, then they're fucking, then they're not, the one of them fucks or wishes to fuck someone else so the relationship ends and it's just that on loop forever and ever. I would love to have a girlfriend. But I want a girlfriend who'd go on hikes with me, who'd be able to discuss news and politics in depth without being confused, who'd watch movies with me because she actually wants to see a movie, not just have an excuse to make out or whatever.

I'm glad some other people get it but this is becoming an increasingly rare thing. Especially with girls and it really bugs me.
>>
File: 1471464789872.gif (2MB, 423x264px) Image search: [Google]
1471464789872.gif
2MB, 423x264px
>>18350118

>I probably could do it some day with someone I really loved and trusted but in this modern age is that even a thing anymore?

I'm always constantly confused by these kids who think their personality types and romantic preferences are so elevated and rare, as if "casual sex" people and "love sex" people are two concretely separated groups that can't vary or wander in grey areas. Firstly, you speak as though people who want sex in a committed relationship are a rare group; they aren't. Secondly, you speak as though preferences can't change or evolve and there is no such thing as being able to participate in both types of sex depending on where you are in your life and what you want at that given moment.

Thirdly, you go with this "feeling" that the whole world revolves around sex but you've never actually had sex before. Why is sex the one thing people so liberally create opinions about when they know absolutely nothing about it? If I said I have a "feeling" that winning a NASCAR race would be easy but I've never actually driven a car before how would making that statement NOT make me an idiot?

I think this is the inherent downside to having a robot mentality; you boil life down to such simple metrics and classifications that you completely miss the nuance that happens in every day life.

I think you have all these feelings and opinions because you don't know anything about sex. You're barreling into the twilight of your puberty and you still don't have any idea what sex is yet you've seemed to develop all of these staunch opinions about it.

I'm not surprised you're confused. Being uncomfortable with a daunting task you know nothing about isn't a strange occurrence, OP. If I were you I'd maybe start with actually having sex and then adjust your weird opinions accordingly.
>>
>>18350381

>I'm glad some other people get it but this is becoming an increasingly rare thing. Especially with girls.

It really, really isn't a rare thing at all. I don't know you keep saying that.
>>
>>18350381
It's really not all that rare, you just need to make it apparent to others what you're looking for. I find it better when people in a relationship want the same things rather than having to make compromises (the whole opposites attract bs) but they'll never know what it is you want until either they ask you or you tell them. It's the same thing with couples who like having casual sex, that's the kind of relationship they want so naturally they hang around people like that. Your idea of the perfect relationship is not farfrtched but it's also not the kind that shows up at your doorstep, you have to go out and find it. Start meeting more people and get a feel of what groups you enjoy being around and eventually you'll find someone who thinks the same way you do because chances are they'll be out there looking in the same circles.
>>
>>18350421
>>18350521

I guess not on the internet or on 4chan but I know for a fact that I don't know any one in real life who has these same opinions. Then again I don't know a lot of people. Thanks for the tips anyway, I'll try to join some sort of activity things at some point.

>>18350416
I'm sure it's not something that's too strange overall, it just seems to be that way in my community. And maybe it's a cultural thing. I live in rural England, people here are a lot more open sexually, whereas in the US you can get religious conservative types who, for all intents and purposes, have the same view of sex that I do, they just have that opinion for different reasons. And I realize it's not totally black and white too. I know nothing about sex, true, but I know the basic premise of what it is and how you do it. And doing that with someone I haven't known and loved for a very long time feels disgusting. Heck even doing it with someone I do know and love would feel kind of weird.

But your advice just boils down to "start having sex". And I don't get that. I don't WANT to but you advise me to do so anyway? Believe it or not I'm not hideous and I have had plenty of opportunities to have sex. I just don't want to. I'm hoping this will change if I find someone compatible or if I get older but I'm 20 now. If it was just an age thing I'd have thought I would have grown out of it by now. I guess it's just about finding the right person?
>>
>>18350118
i didnt care about sex at all
then i had sex and realized what i was missing
now i really really care about sex
>>
>>18350118
Read better erotica bro. It sounds partly like you're having trouble because you've internalized some distorted imagery about sex and the human body. The clitoris is like a cute sensitive little button, it's not scary.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.