[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just wanting /fit/ anons to tell me how people perceived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 12e764b.jpg (553KB, 1000x667px)
12e764b.jpg
553KB, 1000x667px
I was just wanting /fit/ anons to tell me how people perceived and treated them after they got fit as compared to before. Is it true that getting /fit/ suddenly makes girls and people in general treat you more favorably or show more interest in you?
>>
>before
Don't even exist
>after
Girls come, sit down on my lap, starts making out with me like I'm some kind of disputed territory
>>
>>18349645
The world runs on looks, anyone would trust, talk to, and want to be with a more in shape good looking girl or boy then some outta shape, fat, smelly, boy or girl

And for a guy one universal thing all girls like are muscles, and vice versa universal thing for girls are boobs
>>
Gay guys will show more interest in you and so will shallow girls. And expect to be grabbed by those fat obnoxious drunk girls that think they can get away with stuff because they have a vag.
>oh my gawd your arms are sooo big! Nessa! look at his arms! And his butt is so firm!

I've only had one nice girl show interest in me and she might have even if I wasn't fit. I was also fairly new to lifting and didn't have much confidence so all I did was let her sit on my lap at a party for a while. Shit was weird. Everyone assumed you're a normie if you have a little bit of muscle.
>>
Girls at work started complimenting me and flirting.
Gay people started hitting on me.
I felt better and more attractive and motivated overall.

Starting /fit/ changed my life, it's not about how other see you but how you learn discipline and hard work and rewire your brain for it.
After working out you will find yourself be more confident, energetic and disciplined. Just don't stop the workout.
>>
Before lifting i had no confidence and girls never looked at me.

After lifting i get constant looks throughout walking in the mall by men, older women and sometimes young qte girls.

No one bullies no aswell, used to get bullied. Now i can walk past dodgey guys and they dont do shit. I can walk at night fairly confidently.

If i wasnt physically fit id probably be depressed again.

Fit = respect i never got.
>>
>>18349645
Upper body is 1000x more important than lower body for confidence and respect.

>universal thing for girls are boobs
There are still many guys out there who prefer flat.
>>
I'm female but I can help you have some perspective. I personally don't care about muscles at all. I care about low body fat % (like enough to see abs), tall guys with full heads and a nice hairline. Getting fit is good to lose weight but getting more muscle won't make me attracted to you. I mean if you are short, balding or have a weird face structure getting more muscle won't really help...
>>
>>18349645
IM ure from an woman's perspective (I'm not a woman mind you) being in shape shows that you care about yourself which is a sign of confidence. Also they could see it as you could also take care of others as well
>>
People treat you better when they know you can squash their head like a watermelon.
>>
>>18349780
lmao keep going
>>
You get more attention in every sense to be honest, girls randomly talk to you, random people start up conversations with you, I started training to help with crippling depression, got fit and loved life, eventually depression won and I'm pretty much back to where I was when I started, it's not as bad as I know now I can do it again though the attention and people randomly wanting to know you is long gone haa
>>
There's clearly a difference. I didn't get truly /fit/, just went from skeleton to above average tier, but it was enough to have a girl or two looking at my body. It's a huge self-esteem boost, especially when you're not used to having girls' attention. Makes you feel more confident and attractive.

>>18349660
Bullshit, if any femanon is reading this, don't believe it. A/B cup is the way to go.
>>
Yes it's true.
Being /fit/ also makes you more healthy, which leads to better blood flow & brain thoughts, so you pretty much do everything better & happier
Being wealthy also helps just as much as being /fit/ - people will deny it, but we're all human - we judge status
>>
>>18349734
You can't even form a proper sentence, OP please ignore this female. Dating truly retarded people is not worth it, not to mention unethical.

Getting /fit/, as all these fine anons have said, will have you in every aspect in life.
Have a strong body just feels good, women will grab your muscles, and men will respect you.
Mind you, do not let it consume your life, lift 3-5 times a week for 45min-1hour with a focus on compounds.
You don't have to do starting strength, but your program should incorporate progress overload.
>>
File: 1494502969279.jpg (42KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494502969279.jpg
42KB, 400x419px
>>18349734
>I personally don't care about muscles at all
>>
Only stupid and shallow people change their opinion about people once they start looking different.
Unfortunately, most people (I am talking around 80%) are stupid and shallow, so yes, you will get "respect" or interest.
But to me, this interest is of no value at all.
>>
Be me 14
Weighed 276 lbs
Before hand i could never talk to girls as I'd always got "ewww" and "you wish"
Old Cute friend I've had a crush on since childhood, she rejects me hard.
Even goes as far as to crush all possible chances
The only nice thing she said was "we can still be friends"
She then ignores me till She moves across town a couple months later.

I Said fuck this

started eating better, cutting out sugers and carbs
Worked out twice a day
Walked 6 miles a day.
Lost nearly a hundread pounds going from 274lbs to around 180lbs in 1 year

16, 180lbs, 5'10ish, and face went from pudgy to cut, arms went from fat to muscular, chest and back defined, legs and thighs look great. Stomach virtually gone.

See her again at a party 2 years later, she didn't even recognize me, I barely recognized her aswell as she now had big tits and put on some weight, Started flirting with me out of the blue. Before i could respond i Hear a friend call out my first name, she looks at me puzzled and asks for my name.
I tell her, she was happy for me and asks if we could spend time together.
>nope.jpg
I fucking gave her the same cold shoulder as she did with me and fucked her friend i'd just meet that night! I heard she got really depressed after that and put on some pounds herself afterwards
Was the best feeling ever. Never thought i could be fit back then. Fuck her for wreaking my self esteem to the point i was considering suicide!

Now 20, 6'0 at 193lbs. Put on more muscle, people treat me like im human and the only two good looking girls in my Ornamental Plant ID class (want to get into landscaping) in college are on my dick hard. Dating a cute latina girl in that class. Never been better.
>>
I'm not fit but I lost 10 pounds and got a nice haircut recently. People respond positively to an outward projection of confidence. And by people, I mean women.
>>
>>18349645
>before
Constantly had to prove that I'm no bitch, not as much because I was skinny, but because I was "that one funny guy" and people automatically thought I'm just a push-around shithead.
Also had to be on top of my game to get dates, even though I didn't treat it seriously at all. Had no problem getting them, though, because I was confident and charming enough.
Dad used to make fun of my physical weakness. Not in a serious way, though. He'd just slip in some jokes from time to time because we used to make a lot of fun of each other back in the day. Just because.
When I started hitting puberty, my gabber basically turned into an eternal resting bitch face and people legit would be careful when approaching me because they thought that I either looked like I wanted to hurt them or that I was disgusted with them.
That's Slav face genetics for you, I guess.

>after
Life turned into easy mode, basically.
Guys stopped giving me shit, because people in Slavland seldom strength train and anyone bigger than the expected average is already intimidating to everyone else. So, didn't have to fight anymore, at least not as much.
Same with women - they started approaching me, complimenting me out of the blue, telling me to flex a cep, feeling my muscles, etc. Girlfriends liked testing my strength - they did stupid shit I didn't experience before, like jumping onto me and expecting me to walk around with them on me, throwing them around when on the beach or in a park.
Didn't have sex before, but some of them liked stupid shit like standing sex.
People in general wanted to know me, even despite my resting bitch face. They approached me more often, wanted discussions, were telling me their secrets. It became easier to join various social circles and be a known figure, despite not doing much.
Dad also became visibly proud that his son isn't a dyel.
Basically - you get bigger, so you stand out more, qnd you become more intriguing to people, so they want to know you.
>>
So many guys here believeing that because a girl randomly stared at them it means she has to like him/her
lmao. It means shit. A girl that likes you will look at you, but some girl looking at you doesn't mean she likes you. People look at people all the fucking time and this is just retarded. Let's just face the truth, most of this thread is filled up with insecure guys with no real accomplishments at life other than having some bigger muscles (this really is just funny). Being fit is good, but wanting to grow your muscles to a certain point will turn you into a monkey
>>
>>18350112
good on you anon
>>
File: gaksRLEmQO_6.png (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gaksRLEmQO_6.png
32KB, 300x250px
>>18350039
>Only stupid and shallow people change their opinion about people once they start looking different.

This is wrong, so fucking wrong.
If you go from skinny/fat to fit, it means you have discipline, a work ethic, and self-respect.
>>
>>18350112
Thanks anon. That was a good read
>>
>>18349645
The shorter the are, the more important it is to leverage a fit body.
>>
People talk to me even less than they did before. No one is falling over themselves to be around me. I have depression and no social life though. The main lesson here is not to expect people to magically talk to you and respect you just for being fit. You still need to try. It will just be easier.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.