[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest questions...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 2.png (1MB, 635x846px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 635x846px
Is this girl fat? Should I date her?
>>
File: 1.jpg (70KB, 950x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 950x960px
>>
File: 3.png (810KB, 477x846px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
810KB, 477x846px
>>
File: 4.png (948KB, 477x846px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
948KB, 477x846px
>>
If you're here you shouldn't even think no. She is qt imo.
>>
>>18349469
Why tf do you care what some strangers on the Internet think of her? If you like her and she has positive character traits then go for it.
>>
It passes a cozy impression. Light clothing, not developed photography(and in my expectation, social) skills, glasses, skin to grab if you know what i am meaning. Seems a qtpie to spend a lot of time cuddling and restiing with.
>>
>>18349475
I don't understand the first sentence...
>>
Yes but date whomever you want.
>>
>>18349469
She's not fat, but she's unfortunately unattractive.
>>
>>18349485
If you're in this stinky shithole, among the most bitter, acid, and above everything, virgin people on the fricking internet you shouldn't even care if she is chubby, the fact that YOU CAN DATE SOME LIVING SOUL you should be greatful. Sorry, don't speak hamlet very often
>>
>>18349503
But I thought it's /adv/, not /r9k/ reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18349493
You know nothing about beauty, fuccboi
>>
>>18349505
Wait this isn't?
Shit, gotta go.
>>
>>18349509
What i mean is that she could have been 8/10, but because of her face, big nose and teeth it goes down to a 5.

Im not a fuccboi.
>>
>>18349515
OP here. Her teeth are on point for me.
>>
>>18349522
Her mouth is big.
I dunno.

I don't like her, but people are different.
>>
>>18349515
Perfectly undersantable point. I usually aim for a more outstanding face. Now i really gotta go, i'm missing those "tfw no gf" threads with a pepe pic in /r9k/.
>>
File: goforitfaggot.jpg (64KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
goforitfaggot.jpg
64KB, 750x499px
>>18349469
>>
>>18349469
Idk m8 if she makes your pp big date her does it matter if she's fat?
>>
No and yes.
>>
>>18349469
thats a big boned girl, I'm not into big boned girls so no I wouldn't
>>
Who the fuck gives a fuck? Like, what the fuck OP are you gay? If she makes you hard = yes, if not = no.
>>
Get that pussy OP
>>
>>18349469
She's not fat, but she's not slim either.
>>
No she is not fat. But even if she was, I would have smashed that pussy in a heartbeat.

Also you sound like a massive, insecure faggot.

You shouldn't give a fuck what the others like or not.

If you like her, and she likes you, every cosmetic factor, should become meaningless.
>>
>>18349493
>only dates girls better looking than her
>browses east timorian bdsm forum

She is qt anon give her ur seed.
>>
Post more pics of her. Preferably nudes and feet pics. That way we would be able to give you the best advice.
>>
>>18349469
Average sized.
I donno, do you find her attractive?
>>
She's not attractive to me, but as others have said, if you like her, go for it.

>>18349483

If you want to cuddle and rest, get a pillow.
>>
>>18349469
Normal sized, though her face screams SJW, she has the lips
>>
>>18349469
Yes and no
>>
>>18349469

>no
>yes

In that order.
>>
>>18349469
The only question to ask yourself if you are attracted to her, plain and simple.

If you can't decide that for yourself then do some soul searching on what you actually enjoy and look for in others physically because you dont know what you want.
>>
>>18349469
Looks Jewish.
>>
No and if you like her then yes
If you're gonna get hung up about other people judging you if they think she's fat then get your shit together
>>
>whore lipstick
>hipster glass frames
Bet she has a two digit IQ too.
>>
>>18349469
what a disgusting beach
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.