[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What keeps you all going? What are your motivations, passions,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491574458320.gif (2MB, 492x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491574458320.gif
2MB, 492x270px
What keeps you all going?
What are your motivations, passions, what is it that gets you out of bed in the morning?
>>
Life is so shitty and hard. Its sven worse when you make it harder when life is hard enough. So I try and minimize the shitty factor by doing things that make me happy, excited, interested. At the very least I try and do things that are 'mediocre'. Not good nor shitty. The trick is to avoid shit you hate or dont like.

Things that get me out of bed or on my feet
>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
>Drinking booze with friends
>Fucking
>Fishing
>Shooting guns
>Throwing a hatchet at a wooden target
>Playing FPS video games
>Eating good, authentic foods
>Standup comedy

Things I avoid
>Redundant social gatherings with no booze
>Church
>Parades
>Fairs
>the Beach
>Clubs
>Movie Theatres
>dentist
>hospitals
>shopping

Try and avoid dumb shit. Try and do good shit.
>>
>not living ironically
I just fool around, it's not like you have anything entertaining to do.
>>
>What keeps you going?
Living by default.
>>
>>18349360

I actually like life, the world and most people I meet. So, curiosity keeps me going, I suppose. I wanna see all the things I haven't seen yet, go to places I haven't been yet, meet the people I haven't met and just generally know more tomorrow than I do today.
>>
The alarm clock.
>>
>>18349360
>treating life as a challenge, not a threat
>having the capacity better myself physically and mentally every day
>finding ways to approach situations in a positive and productive manor instead of breaking down
>helping those around me even if they don't appreciate it
>anticipation of the future and how humanity will conquer hardships as they have in the past
>knowing my life has an impact of someone even if I don't know who they are

I guess I just want to show people that positivity can make that much of a difference in life. It upsetting that optimism is seen as out of the ordinary in today's day and age. Also I love music
>>
I guess my heart.
>>
>>18349467
Thank you Anon.
>>
As a 27 year old NEET with no degree/ambition, just being here I guess. I don't care about life so I don't improve or end it.
>>
I'm too scared to kill myself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.