[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

casua dating sites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: randomImageName.jpg (186KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
randomImageName.jpg
186KB, 525x525px
Whats the best way to find casual sex on tap. Im not going to bars or clubs so just forget that, not that I go to them anyway, but im not going there looking for this. I will not be finding this offline.

> im a girl.
> would like to keep it discreet.

We're not talking about one night stand, more like spend a weekend with someone getting pounded. Maybe every weekend, with a minor car trip to get there.

> and maybe find more than one guy to do this with, though not at the same time

Keep hearing about Craigslist but the last time I looked it was full of scammers and bots.

I heard about Backpage but earlier this year they removed their casual section.

How about Plenty Of Fish or OK Cupid?

Adult Friend Finder seems to be just like Craigslist except it costs money.

I am actually *hoping* for finding a place where I can check out dudes' profiles and pick out the ones I want rather than paying any attention whatsoever to the flood of personal messages that are going to pour in. I have a way of making sure he'd know I was real.

I have a certain thing I want to do, so im not just going for any dude, I need to check what they look like.

> im not seeing anybody, and im not interested in a relationship with anybody either, for any reason
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495086700799.jpg (136KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495086700799.jpg
136KB, 1536x2048px
>>18349347
Fuck off succubus!
>>
Is this some weird bait thread or are you the only person on Earth that hasn't used tinder?
>>
>>18349353
tinder requires a facebook account and im not making one.

any other ideas?
>>
>>18349353
Actually I never even heard of it until a couple days ago. I dont use a smartphone so I dont have apps.

Point is irrelevant, im asking for advice about sites.
>>
File: not happening.png (23KB, 660x202px) Image search: [Google]
not happening.png
23KB, 660x202px
>>18349353
>>
>>18349347
Judging by the image you posted it sounds like you desire to be blacked. If not a troll or bait, hit up tinder as suggested or badoo or blackpeoplemeet.com.

I actually would like to know what your desire is. It would make it easier to direct you to the correct group of people.

You want the exact thing I'm looking because weekend fuckfests are all I have time for anymore.

Also try inside. The sex is pretty good.
>>
>>18349355
Does it really? I don't think you have to link it up to the book.
>>
>>18349381
Oooh THAnks!
And yes.
Though its slightly more complicated than that.

any other good ones people can suggest please do

one issue is I live in rural flyover land, however id be willing to drive all the way up to chicago to get it on, but thats "not my local area" as far as a dating site is concerned. And its also gonna be a stay not just a one nighter (driving 5 hours there and back I better get a whole weekend out of it)

>>18349399
whether it used to or not, you do now

Im not even going to make a facebook, it has nothing to do with wanting to keep it isolated from an existing one. I also don't use a smartphone either. Tinder has the weakness of no browser presence (this is not /g so I wont debate the backwards nature of this).

I really dont use the phone much so ive got a tracfone. I leave the web where it belongs, in my laptop.

Also easily answers the question when people ask what my kick or snap is, I tell them to email me.
>>
>>18349381
wait a minute, does blackpeoplemeet require you to be black also? (im white)

where's the site for "inside"?
>>
>>18349347
you'd think we'd have solved every little problem like this by now
>>
File: 1494379150437.jpg (55KB, 487x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494379150437.jpg
55KB, 487x459px
>>18349347
>>
>>18349468
heh, im sorry but i need this
>>
>>18349347
>>18349353

As OP I will provide some stuff ive looked into, im on xhamster and they have a dating thing there, and I think I found guys but I dont want to post pics until im ready. But at the same time I dont want to run them off either.

I tried getting on Fetlife, a friend referred me there, but I cant make a profile on there because of their phone verification thing is busted (I put my number in, but it doesn't progress).
> I really don't think this could work by asking him to vouch/search for me.

So im really trying to expand my options just to make sure I can get (this to happen).

Im not looking for safe sex either, so he's got to be open to that.
>>
Still just scraping the bottom of the barrel here, im not going to be doing this for like another month but I want to have it all sorted out so I can just do that when its possible.
>>
Are you trying to find a "classy" way of having random hookups? In all honesty wouldn't that just be prostitution?
>>
>>18349419
What is your email OP?
>>
>>18349703
Guy who posted this. (>>18349381)

Mind describing exactly what you are looking for? I'm starting to feel you have a breeding fetish.

I'm interested since the original topic has reached its peak.
>>
>>18349419
What's your email? If you live in the Midwest and are trying to find a fuck buddy we can make this work assuming you aren't grotesque or have some kind of STD
>>
>>18349355
Bars and clubs are the easiest. These girls are so stuck up and cocky with the dating apps. Now leave the basement and go get a girl, you worm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.