[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ask a girl to dance with you at a club/rave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1306.jpg (25KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.jpg
25KB, 186x271px
How do you ask a girl to dance with you at a club/rave?
>>
>>18348252

"Wanna dance?"
>>
>>18348252
Dance up next to her for a bit, smile at her, if she smiles back, ask if she wants to dance too

Dont go right for the grind

Just keep dancing next to her, work it up to facing her, then grabbing her hand and still dancing apart, do silly shit like twirl her every now and then, have fun with it, and just keep slowly pulling her closer to you until youre pretty much on each other

I prefer dancing face to face rather than grinding cause you get tons of hot eye contact, but you can work her into grinding by twirling her just right
>>
>>18348269
This

Just have fun and be silly, while slowly touching her more and more

If she doesn't like it or doesn't like you she'll just say no or she'll leave

People go to clubs and raves to just relax and fuck around and forget about the world for a while, so if they say no dont worry about it and just try with someone else
>>
>>18348252
Spot a victim in the crowd
Crawl and hands and knees yelling "I dropped my contact!"
Creep up behind her
start standing up my brushing your face hard into her ass cheeks
continue this movement until penis is touching cheeks
go for full nelson
wisper "Ho un pene enorme" in her ear
keep repeating until it is time to leave
>>
The question becomes, how do you dance? I feel like a literal autist (probably look like it too) whenever I'm on the dance floor and it's not a mosh and people are actually dancing.
>>
>>18348258
this. Fucking autists
>>
Way it usually goes where I am is you just dance close to them and if they don't turn away from you you're good to go.
>>
>>18348575
this works everytime, trust me
>>
>>18348252
I don't have this problem they approach me.
>>
>>18348252
Lean in tell her she's the best looking girl you've seen all night you like her dress sense or vibe, walk away get a drink, she follow winner she doesn't the curiosity will increase go back to the floor get close enough to exchange looks grab her by the hips. Be a man.
>>
How do i know where the raves are at in my city?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.