[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had experience with urine dripping after they pee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Faucet-drip.jpg (33KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
Faucet-drip.jpg
33KB, 535x800px
Has anyone had experience with urine dripping after they pee? Ive had this problem for years now. I have to "milk" my penis from the base upwards repeatedly for several minutes in order to get out every last drop. I think my problem was caused by years of straining during shitting and masturbating.
>>
>>18348223
Stop manually expressing your urine NOW. It is not healthy.
>>
>>18348223
It is called incontinence and you should see a doctor about it.

If you drip out a little it isnt a big deal but a lot should be concerning.
>>
>>18348223
Its always been this way for me since i can remember.

Gotta squeeze the last bit out.
I have honestly never heard anyone make any mention of it and whether it happens to them or not, but honestly OP its probably some weird design in our erethras be it a bend or a curve or narrowness or, sure, too much masturbation causing a muscle or contraction problem.

Im a 30 year old perfectly health man. Just had a shit tonne of routine checks done including urine test and bladder ultrasoun among many other things. All good.

>>18348251

Incontinence is no control at all over your bowel or bladder. OP has excess hangin around inside his urethra after hes does urinating. Huge difference.
>>
>>18348290

Shaking it once or twice = normal

Manually milking your dick-udder for several minutes every time you piss? Something is very, very fucking wrong, either with your dick or your OCD.
>>
>>18348290
for fucks sake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_incontinence

There are many types of incontinence of all forms, for example overflow incontinence is the involuntary release of a small amount of urination after using the restroom. It is defined as ANY LEAKAGE. So, yes this is incontinence.

More importantly why the fuck do you cant what it is called, see a doctor.
>>
>>18348304
Op here, in the minutes following pissing, if a healthy male "milks" his penis will a few drops of urine come out? I cant remember because ive being doing it for so long like this under the impression it would leak in my pants if i didnt. And i do have OCD.
>>
>>18348313
seconds yes, minutes no
>>
>>18348313

Once, yes, a few drops.

Doing it more than that is probably a learned behavior as a child because it a) feels good and b) you are ocd as fuck.

Normal men shake it 1-2 times. Any more than than that, you're playing with it.
>>
>>18348318
Thank you for responding. I know i have pelvic floor dysfunction and ive been doing kegels for awhile but im having a hard time figuring out if theyre working or not or if im just ocd. Like I can piss and wipe the tip and even squeeze out a drop but then 4 minutes later if i squeeze from the base up onto tp there will be a moist spot.
I was kinda making this thread to know when i should start seeing improvement or if im just being delusion because its been years since ive pissed without worrying.
>>
>>18348327

Leave your dick alone after two shakes.

4 minutes later, if you have a visible spot in some khaki shorts, you need to see a doctor.

If you don't, check your underoos.

Stop squeezing your dick onto TP to "check" - most people could probably get something on there, because your dick never goes "bone dry".

Similarly (and not to give you any ideas for a new psychosis) - you could keep pushing TP up your ass, and then checking / smelling it for shit for a long long time.

Don't do that / cut it out. Your dick is probably fine - you... just need some help being rational.
>>
>>18348333
Thanks man, and i have been there with the shit stuff too.
>>
>>18348340

You poor bastard.

Apply some science, get comfortable with the fact that anytime anyone anywhere smells a fart, that's actual shit particles resting in custom shit-particle-molecule receptors in their nose. That means shit particles are all over.

Bacteria are everywhere, eating other bacteria, shitting, some are eating bacteria shit, etc.

Since it's everywhere, may as well not freak out and just shake it once and wipe to where you don't see any shit, amirite?
>>
>>18348351
Yeah i recently got over that phase. Its different with the urine though because I dont remember what is normal. The first time i noticed something was up was when i had to piss really bad and i decided to hold it in until after i was done masturbating. I went to piss and use tp to wipe up the last drop (i always used to do this) and the tp wasnt dry after 2-3 wipes and thats when i knew something was up. Ive had tests done and my flow peak is a little off so i know i definitely have some kind of issue but when i start stressing over very tiny drops that i can only get out by agressively squeezing penis I might be taking it just a bit too far. Sometimes (but not always) ill get up from a shit and ill check and there wont be any urine stuck in there at all, so maybe i do just have to leave it alone a bit.
>>
>>18348368

Here's the other thing - most people piss, shake twice, slap it in their underwear, and don't give a shit if a drop or two comes out as they go about the next 10 seconds of their life.
>>
>>18348311
>why cant what it is called see a doctor

Good sentencing bro.

Because like i said i dont exactly talk to people on a regular basis about piss habits and how am i supposed to know to ask if anyone else has to squeeze their dick out after pissing (im not OP and i don't "leak" i just know i need to squeeze some out like a fucking go gurt tube) especially when ive done it my entire life and im otherwise extremely healthy?

Id bet if i did ask my doctor hed shrug and ask what i want him to do about it. No infections, no blockages, no pain no issues no problem.

And this is even coming from a very recent full bout of medical check up examinations.
>>
>>18348351
Lets not forget alcohol is yeast shit.
>>
>>18348383

Alcohol, honey, yogurt, cheese, pussy - my top 5 things to eat - can all be rather disgusting if you think about 'em.

Ain't life grand?
>>
>>18348389
Gonna have to stop you on honey bro. Thats not bacteria. In fact it keeps so well because its sugar content makes it so dense bacteria cant survive in it. If properly stored it never rots.

Source: i used to be an exterminator. I had to explain this shit to a million people who saw on tv honey never spoils when i told them the honey bee's honey will rot if it runs down the walls (because theyll nest inside brick.). If its on a flat surface bacteria love that shit.
>>
>>18348398

Didn't mean to imply it had bacteria. Honey is goddamn bee vomit.
>>
>>18348404
Oh. Then...

Yeah man fuckin gross. But god i love it.
>>
>>18348417

Me too! And they vomit into one another's... we'll say mouths... too, just like those crazy japanese chicks...
>>
>>18348223
I started loling and woke up my bitch and my gf when i read ""milk""
>>
>>18348398
Everything you said is true but it's important to remember that the bacteria which causes botulism can survive even in honey, which is why you shouldn't give honey to small toddlers.

But 99% of the time honey is bacteria free.
>>
Life hack that will change your life as it did mine:
Take 1 piece of toilet paper when you're done peeing, and press it under your balls (place called perineum), gently upwards. All pee left in the urinary canal will come out. Press gently though, otherwise it will spurt out really far. I used to dip'n'dry for 10 minuten, now it's clean and dry in less than 10s.

Reply to my post if you just did this and it was the best advice you ever got.
>>
File: Bogdanoff_TDF.jpg (1MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff_TDF.jpg
1MB, 3456x5184px
>>18348617
I tried this and it actually works surprisingly well. Its not perfect and i have a hard time finding where to press, nor does it come shooting out, but it seems like after I do it i only need to dab once or twice before im completely dry; rather than an upward of 5 times. Thank you
>>
>>18348368
Well, if you piss differently after masturbating than you do usually, you have nothing to worry about. Ejaculating cum involves a lot of muscle contractions and relaxations, and it takes a bit for them to go back to standard afterwards.
>>
>>18349269
Nah its all the time. Thats just the first time I ever noticed it. I think i fucked up the muscles by straining to ejaculate everytime i masturbated originally.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494031132378.jpg (40KB, 498x495px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494031132378.jpg
40KB, 498x495px
>>18348223
Oh dude, grab a tissue, put it at the bell end, squeeze lightly from base to tip. Do not try this in a public restroom. "No matter how much you wiggle and dance the last few drops end up in your pants."
>>18348304
This guy constantly smells like piss and doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>18348617
Fuck, this is me >>18349385 and I should learn to read the thread. This is how to keep your crotch from smelling funky when she goes down on you.
>>
See a doctor dumbass. You could have a serious condition. Get an endoscopy.
>>
> No matter how you walk or dance, the last drop always falls in your pants.
>>
>>18348223
all the posts talking about incontinence
that's so much bullshit

but you shouldn't "milk" your dick, just push that part below your balls, there's urine in the pipes, push it out, the end
>>
>>18348617
how is this a life hack
and what the fuck is the toilet paper for

I found that out on my own when I was like 8 or 9
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.