[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 years old and I graduated from a incel kissless virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495393416298[1].jpg (112KB, 1170x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495393416298[1].jpg
112KB, 1170x530px
I'm 25 years old and I graduated from a incel kissless virgin to a celibate virgin yesterday. I got to know a hot drunk blonde and made out with her while flirting the whole night long.
I was horny as fuck but I didn't fuck her even though she wanted because she was way drunker than me and she wasn't a random girl but she's part of a new friend group of mine.
Did I do the right thing?

Though I'm still glad that I finally got around to gain some experience and get a huge ego boost because I finally got a confirmation that I'm desireable.
>>
File: 1490962948928.jpg (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1490962948928.jpg
75KB, 640x1136px
fag
>>
>>18347783
Chances are you can fuck later

Being drunk doesn't completely absolve you of all self control despite what the law says, until you're actually passed out
>>
>>18347790
I am glad I am an ass man and therefore am not tempted by tits like those
>>
>>18347783
>I was horny as fuck but I didn't fuck her even though she wanted because she was way drunker than me
what kind of reasoning is that?
>>
>>18348534
The kind that's necessary these days to stay out of prison
>>
>>18348536
oh, you didn't do it because she was drunk, not that she wanted to because she was drunk. Got it.

read is hard.
>>
>>18348553
That was me and I'm not the OP But yeah that's what I read it as.
>>
>>18348534
Op here, I went to sleep so I wasn't following the thread anymore.

I didn't fuck her because it just felt like the wrong thing to do. I had no fear about rape allegations or something like that.
I had my fun but it just didn't feel appropriate to go all the way.

Maybe I'm just a pussy.
>>
>>18347783
Shoulda just got drunker and fucked her. But yeah I guess it was right to not fuck her if she was way more bodied than you.
I fucked my ex once when she was off a bunch of xanax and it kinda fucked my chances of reeling her back in, made her resent me, even though we talked about the fact that she was fucked up and she was still all over me.
>>
>>18347922
I'm an ass man too, doesn't mean I can't appreciate fat titties bro.
>>
>>18349316
Not really, smart move legally (even if she isn't the type to blame you, played safe) and honestly a respectable principle is behind it, one that I try to live by and have felt a bit back-and-forth about having abandoned once.
>>
There is no shame in fucking drunk girls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.