[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cheated on me. I confronted her with the evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: crying-in-leos-arms[1].png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
crying-in-leos-arms[1].png
1MB, 1366x768px
Girlfriend cheated on me. I confronted her with the evidence that she was at her ex-bfs house a week ago. She broke down and cried. She told me she had been going through a really tough time recently (she is, with work and her school) and became really stressed.

I'm upset with her but I think we can work through this. We talked about it all night about how hurt I am and she agreed to follow any rules I set for her.

I don't want to be overbearing but what kind of rules should I set?
>>
>>18347017
once a cheater, always a cheater. break it off and dont look back
>>
File: pepe (2).jpg (24KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (2).jpg
24KB, 251x242px
>>
>>18347028
this
>>
>>18347017
Break up ASAP. If she doesn't respect you enough not to cheat, then she won't respect you in the future,"going through a really tough time" is the least creative excuse anyone can come up with.
>>
>>18347028
I don't believe that, we all make mistakes
>>
>>18347017
How old is she?
>>
>>18347044
I'm 22, she's 21
>>
>>18347041
then you will be burned again. this time you probably won't even know about it. good luck, but that won't help you.
>>
>>18347040
this too. I've gone through rough times in relationships. I didnt just start fucking my exes. your gf is not a good person and youre displaying an incredible level of naivete
>>
>>18347047
>>18347040
You guys really aren't forgiving people.

It would be one thing if she didn't show remorse and a willingness to make things work
>>
>>18347051
I am very forgiving man, I am telling you this out of experience that I have personally had. Maybe your girl is diff, but I highly doubt that considering how callous she has already been toward you.
>>
>>18347051
I mean, do you really want to be with someone who would just disregard you so quickly because of a "rough time". Someone that you have to set rules for in order to keep their promiscuity in check? Thats crazy to me, sorry.
>>
>>18347057
How do you know how callous she's been towards me?
>>
>>18347066
she fucked her ex dude. that's pretty dann callous
>>
>>18347017
Don't man.
She may be going through shit, but it's never gonna be the same.
It's tough man to hear it, but let her go.
You don't have to be a dick about it either cause she cheated, but assert yourself.
People go through shit all the time, regardless you still have control over yourself and she still willingly chose to cheat.
AND she didn't say anything until you brought it up.
>>
>follow any rules I set for her.

lel
>>
>>18347017
The cheating itself is reason to break up however, there is a related issue. She obviously doesn't trust you or think you can/are helping her through her 'tough' time. What do you think will happen the next difficult time arises?
>>
>>18347097
That's what the rules are for, along with the therapy we agreed to do
>>
>>18347108
See but that doesn't always help.
It's very easy to put yourself through therapy, and have set rules.
But it's another thing to actually change.
But knowing now that she's done it will always sit on the shelf in the back of your mind.
>>
I don't believe the "always a cheater" thing, but their second chance sure as fuck won't be with me.
>>
>>18347017
If you had to confront her for her to admit it, then you're probably fucked
>>
>>18347017
OP do not be a fucking cuck all women are fucking evil slime that cannot be trusted just simply do as I do and refrain from them as they are fucking children.

She was crying because she could not have her way it is how all women are, they are so used to getting whatever they like, they are life four year olds who don't get a candybar. In fact theya re mostly as smart as four year olds.

I am a nice person, but women who cheat should be destroyed in a furnace.
>>
>>18347017

Why the hell would tough times or stress make her turn to her ex, rather than you? It sounds like cheating isn't the problem in your relationship, just a symptom. I find it hard to believe you'll miraculously fix your relationship with rules.
>>
>>18347113
C u c k
u
c
k

i-it's n-not cheating if she tells me it is happening b4 h-hand
>>
File: ukMsUp1tjjecv_500.png (167KB, 480x282px) Image search: [Google]
ukMsUp1tjjecv_500.png
167KB, 480x282px
>>
>>18347127
>What women do to men in a nutshell
>>
File: 1489192027636.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489192027636.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
> She told me she had been going through a really tough time recently (she is, with work and her school) and became really stressed

lol what? and you bought this?

>I'm upset with her but I think we can work through this.

LOLOL WHAT?

DUDE KYS NOT EVEN JOKING

YOU DESERVE TO GET CHEATED ON AGAIN
>>
22 ? And she is 21 ?
You really think she is the woman of your life ?
You're young enough to tell her to gtfo and start over, god.

You forgive these shit when it's been 10 years, 2 children and shit. Just leave, don't lose your fucking time, this is just gonna eat you out.
>>
>>18347140
NO woman is ever faithful enough to stay with a man without cheating. It is a good thing when the man cucks the woman however
>>
>>18347017
Literally cuck.
>>
>>18347145
No, don't worry, anon, you will find her.
>>
>>18347051
You can forgive someone and still realize the kind of person that would do this.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She did it knowing it would hurt you. That thought was in her mind and she thought "Nah, I'm still going to hurt him."

Why would you want to be with someone that willfully hurts you?
>>
>>18347017
Link to upload of ex's nudes or your entire story is untrue.
>>
>>18347017
Become part of MGTOW lol
>>
>>18347166
Not likely idiot I am not a 11/10 mega Chad who makes $100,000 a year
>>
>>18347179
This x10000000000 ignore and purge yourself of all the roasties shit
>>
>>18347180
You don't need to be that.
>>
>>18347192
Yes you fucking do retard this is FHO """Thinking""" 101

FHO = Female Human Organism BTW you are probably too stupid to get it without me saying so,
>>
ITT: OP being an apologist and looking for randoms on a singaporean stick sorting forum to tell him everything will be ok and he should go for a second shot with some human refuse.

Be a fucking man, not a bitch.
>>
She'll stop cheating when she has grown out of it, by which I mean her sex drive will have dive bombed. It'll be like buying a car, everyone else got to have fun in but when they gave it back it doesn't run right anymore.

As others have already pointed out, the bitch is only showing remorse because she doesn't want to be single not because she actually has any. She didn't tell you about it, you found out and who knows how many times/people there really was.

Also rules... they don't work. This isn't you're going through hard times financially so both agree rules for what you can and can't spend money on, this is the billy fucking basics of a relationship; you won't sink the sailor in another sea and she won't slip and fall onto her ex's dick.

Been there done that shit OP, learn from the mistakes of other people. No Disney story to be had here.
>>
>>18347051
You are really naive my friend. You can forgive her without getting back together with her.
>>
>>18347121
>refrain from them
Don't be such a jaded moron. He shouldn't be with this girl, but to refrain from women altogether is just ridiculous.
>>
>>18347233
All FHO are stupid whores anon, take the blackpill
>>
>>18347197
Holy shit man. You are such a little bitch. Just become a trap because your sure as hell are not any kind of man.
>>
File: 1492493198317.png (188KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1492493198317.png
188KB, 330x319px
>>18347017
>I think we can work through this

>ITT: OP trying to justify why it's ok for him to be a cuck and shoot down anons logical solutions.
>>
>>18347302
you faggots don't even know what your retarded little meme word even means anymore.
>>
Now she knows you would forgive her the next time
>>
>>18347217
Wow, you completely misread that shit.

1) She won't stop cheating until she is bored of sex, don't kid yourself otherwise.

2) She isn't remorseful about cheating, only getting caught don't fall for it.

3) Don't kid yourself rules on this shit will do anything, they already existed and were broken,

4) There won't be a fairy tale ending to this, walk away.

Yeah, totally how you read it to be now I look over it.
>>
>>18347046
You are young OP, no need to try to fix something when you can meet honest mentally ballanced new girl to date. Break up.

And this
>>18347040

The break up will hurt you a little now, but the emotional drainage in the future years (if you dont break up) will literally suck happiness out from you and leave you dead inside.

Break up.
>>
i know all the replys seems "mean" to you OP, and that it hurts but most of them are right.
she doesnt love you as much as you do if she turns to her ex and not to you when she is stressed.
>>
>>18347017
Jesus Christ grow a pair and fucking dump the whore. Cheating is the ultimate fuck you and no one is worth the effort to mend that break.
>>
File: 1469502719812.jpg (20KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469502719812.jpg
20KB, 474x474px
>she told me she had been going through a really tough time recently

So instead of going to you for comfort, she decided to bounce on her ex's dick. I mean I could kinda understand maybe giving her a second chance if she owned up to her mistake (and even then...), but her using such an half-assed excuse only proves that she doesn't feel bad about hurting you, but rather about getting caught. Dump that bitch ASAP and don't look back.
>>
>>18347051
>women
>remorse
>>
>>18347491
This
>>
>>18347017
>She told me she had been going through a really tough time recently
Make it even worse for her then.
>>
>>18347017
Grow a set of balls and break up.
>>
>>18347017
>She told me she had been going through a really tough time recently and became really stressed

SO SHE DECIDED TO FUCK HER EX BF

Really anon? Why TF haven't you left her ass? Are you a cuck?
>>
>>18347041
>I don't believe that, we all make mistakes
>And another mistake
>Then that mistake with two dicks
>Then the preggers but might not be your kid mistake
>Then living unhappily together for 20 years and not "feeling like sex" for 19.5 of them mistake
>Then the divorce, take 50% of your gross income + child support mistake
>Then you kys and she weeps at your funeral with her new partner mistake

But sure >>18347017 give her another chance, she's earned it for being honest this time ;^)

Just remember to judge people by what they say, not what they do. That's the recipe for success.
>>
Think to yourself:
>If I was stressed could I rape my gf, apologise afterwards, and everything would go back to the way it was?

You had better post your breakup message on here, otherwise you're just another chump.

I think you'll take her back because you're both still, developmentally speaking, children. Then we'll see a post in a month or two's time about
>OMG /adv/, I forgave her and took her back, but then she dumped me saying she didn't "feel like she could do this anymore" and now I see her walking around with a new dude! Wtf /adv/ WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN FUCK

You asked, whether you listen or not is up to you. You'll learn, one way or the other.
>>
Tell her she can go ahead with the other guy.

But also tell her she is nothing to you now. Worthless. Let her know you will be burning all belongings she left at your house, and anything that reminds you of her, because she isn't in your life anymore.

She made that decision clear when she decided to fuck someone else behind your back.

Post updates pls
>>
>>18347017
Stay away from ex, forever.

For ever.

First and last time. Done.
>>
>>18347017

Nuclear option. Break up, kick her out or leave, get rid of her number, clothes, photograph, everything.

There are plenty of things for having a zero-defect mentality.

Cheating is not one of them.
>>
>>18348180
desu though. it's something she should have told you without having to find out.
>>
>>18347051
>show remorse
You naive fucking fool. Women can cry at will. They all learn how to do it because they know it'll make most stupid men (like you) instantly break down and do whatever she wants.

Any remorse she feels is because she got caught, not because she feels bad about cheating.

You swallow all her bullshit lies and she'll happily go back to swallowing other mens cum behind your back. Or maybe after she got away with it once she'll become bold enough to just bring them straight into the house while you're also there and swallow their cum right in front of you, because she knows all she needs to do is turn on the water works and you'll bend over and do whatever she says like the stupid little beta you are.
>>
>>18347017
Sorry OP but cheating isn't just an oopsy didn't mean to thing.

> she contacted her ex
> travelled to his house
> had sex with him despite being in a relationship
> didn't bother to tell you

so what if she is having a hard time? she should be leaning on you, not fucking other guys.

it sucks having someone cheat on you, I know that feel bro, but honestly just cut her loose. It'll teach her that you can't fuck around without consequences. if you started to date again she won't have learned her lesson and you will always be doubting and suspicious.

break it off.
give yourself some time.
decide whether or not she is worth it.
>>
>>18348211
>>18348247

Fucking this.
>>18348188

The rule you should set is to never put up with this shit.
>>
>>18347041
so she did this because shes stressed with school? what happen 10 years down the line when your married and shes having bigger problems?
>>
>she was at her ex-bfs house a week ago. She broke down and cried.

she cried because she was busted, not because she regret doing it
next stage is being mad at you for finding out

in a couple weeks shes going to do it again
>>
>>18347017
Break up. Have some respect for yourself. If she smells weakness she will cheat again.
>>
>>18347308
Straight from dictionary.cambridge.org

Cuckold (noun)
a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man

So, yes, OP is a cuck.
>>
>>18348871
thank you anon for actually consulting a dictionary instead of trying to argue with the idiots here that never have. hope they read your post
>>
>>18347017
>"Girlfriend cheated on me."
Violation of Contract and various Terms of Service.
>"She told me she had been going through a really tough time recently (she is, with work and her school) and became really stressed."
Could be a few things...
1.) It's purely an excuse. She's attempting to diminish any personal sense of responsibility by finding various scapegoat. She'll do everything in her power to justify and rationalize it to you, but more importantly to herself.
2.) Indicator that she has lacking faith in your ability as a potential mate to alleviate or validate her, so she decided to reengage with a potentially superior specimen.
>"I'm upset with her but I think we can work through this. We talked about it all night about how hurt I am and she agreed to follow any rules I set for her."
The first major flaw in what you just said is, "...rules I set for her." This relationship is no longer mutual agreement or respect based, it's now assuming that of a Parent/child dynamic. "I don't want to be overbearing but what kind of rules should I set?" She will come to find all rules overbearing, and like that of a child she will rebel. Unlike a true Parent/child dynamic relationship there is nothing you can truly do to reign her in, as physical discipline can easily translate to domestic abuse, threatening to breakup will just push her further and further away, exposing all the would be suitors waiting at her door, etc.

OP, the only logical thing to do is end it. You can do your best to put it back together, but in the end the cracks will always be there.
>>
>>18347017
>what kind of rules should I set?

I think you should get a fucking backbone and break it up. If I had a cheating boyfriend I wouldn't even blink before throwing him out on the streets.
>>
>>18348871
>>18348892
>>18347154
>>18347145
>>18347121
(etc)
>Someone mentions that someone got cheated on
>LOL literally a cuck LOL SO FUNNY MY WORD ACTUALLY APPLIES HERE BECAUSE THIS PERSON WAS CHEATED ON LOL KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK THIS IS A GOOD AND INTERESTING POST AND I AM NOT BEING ANNOYING SHITPOSTER AT ALL
>>
The whole thread is telling you to break up. Stop being a cuck
>>
>>18347028
False. I cheated before, my girlfriend took me back and I haven't done anything for months with no intentions to.

The ironic thing is now our relationship is going through the shitter because of her craziness.
>>
>>18348944
Thats because she never really forgave you. You made her crazy numbnuts
>>
>>18348944
>yo i am retarded

does it take alot of effort to keep your head in your butt?
>>
>>18348944

YOU DON'T SAY?

Of course dude she can no longer trust you.
I'ts gone, you cheated and you two can never go back.

Whay do you think traitors are palced at the bottom of the hell?
Source: been there,wasted years.
>>
File: 1492923462894.jpg (84KB, 960x826px) Image search: [Google]
1492923462894.jpg
84KB, 960x826px
>>18347179
Yes goyim, tell him.
>>
>>18347121
See
>>18348970
>>
>>18348952
>>18348958
>>18348959

Whatever. I'm not going to kill myself because I cheated and she took me back and can't forgive me after I have changed. I'll give her an ultimatum in a few days and if she doesn't think she needs to change then she can be alone and hold a grudge and keep dreaming for her fantasy Disney romance where the perfect prince sweeps her off her feet. Same for the rest of you guys; enjoy finding the perfect woman who is everything you ever wanted who won't make a mistake ever.
>>
>>18348978
>being this triggered because youre called out for the asshole you are
wew lad
>>
>>18348989
So I should kill myself over cheating a year ago after changing so much for the better since then?

How should I receive your golden forgiveness anon, if not by realizing my fuckup and getting better? And what, so because I cheated now for the rest of our lives my woman can hold it over me and do what she wants and if I refuse when she asks me an unfair request she threatens to break up with me? That's all okay to you, pathetic MRA loser?

I am in the right here. I changed, I am a better person. If none of that matters to her she can go back to being a whore who picks up random guys at the bar.
>>
>>18348978
>>18348944
Why the fuck did this guy choose /adv/ of all boards?
>>
>>18349011
>>18348978
>I've kept my penis in my pants for a few whole months!
>I've totally changed!
Based on what you say you clearly don't love her I don't know why the fuck you are even trying
>>
>>18349011
holy shit. who cares? i never said kys. but you probably should you sanctimonious prick
>>
>>18348944
kys boy

men don't do this shit
>>
>>18349041
How don't I love her, Hitch? Please, grace me with your keen romance observation skills... what subtle clues did I leave that brought you to that conclusion?

I am already hanging on and trying to make things work because I love her and we have a daughter together. She is the one threatening that maybe we shouldn't be together because I don't want to drive for 3.5 / 4 hours on our daughter's birthday to drive her poor ass, hoodlum uncle and aunt back and forth from the party. Is that reasonable to you? Just fuck off if you won't give a proper response.
>>
>>18349011
Sam, is that you?
>>
>>18348978

I'm doing great with my woman, kiddo.

You'll learn the hard way, have fun
>>
File: cgth.jpg (57KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
cgth.jpg
57KB, 350x350px
>>18347017
>i'm going through a really rough time
>you couldn't help me
>i needed some other dude's dick

come on, anon.
>>
>>18348978
A mistake is dropping a wine bottle and busting it on the floor. A mistake is burning the food.

A woman fucking an ex while in a relationship is called being a goddamn whore.
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>18347017
You could've been a little more subtle with your shitty bait.

Saged.
>>
I love these threads, even seems so salty and full of angst.
>>
File: 4ec.jpg (71KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
4ec.jpg
71KB, 803x688px
>Girlfriend cheated on me
>I think we can work through this
>>
>>18348944
kys
>>18347017
break up
>>
>>18347017
these threads are too distressing for me because its happened to me. Distressing because OP cannot fathom the pain he'll go through and the effort he'll put in trying to save something that is gone. Saddest part is he'll not know this until she cheats on him again.
>>
>>18348978
>>18347017
>rules
>mistakes
Neither did she make a "mistake", nor will any "rules" change that

hey you were in a relationship, guess what, there are already rules in relationships
one of them is not to fuck with someone else
she was unable to do that, same as the cheating anon
any new "rules" won't be any more meaningful than the ones you had before
>>
>>18349198
pretty much
he should listen to /adv/ and just break up and go away and not look back because one of the things /adv/ never talks about in these threads is that she will probably cry like fuck but still be in bed with her ex in a matter of hours
you don't want to be there when this happens
>>
>>18347113

Dude, fuck that. You are young, listen to wisdom here. She cheated on you. She cheated on you.

You will not know about that when it will happen again. Probably it did happened before, but you do now know about that.

The thing about "patching things up after affair", therapy and stuff like this are for marriages of 10+ years, with kids, mortgage, etc... not for a relationship when you are in begining of your 20s

It will hurt a bit, it might hurt a lot, but you will heal, and YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT
>>
>>18349219
meant for OP
>>
>>18347125
why would you call him a cuck
did you read his post?
>>
>>18347041
>>18347113
>>18348944
"once a cheater, always a cheater" is an absolutely true statement, you people just don't understand it.
It's the same as "once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic", even if that alcoholic hasn't had a sip in 40 years, it doesn't change what they are.

There are just some things in life that once done, can never be undone.
Like if you kill someone, you can't un-kill them.. You will always be a killer.
Cheating is the same, you can't un-cheat on somebody.
You can hide it, cover it up, you can lie to people or to yourself, but the fact remains.

So you have two choices, you can be honest with yourself, and accept the lable of cheater for what you've done.
Or you can lie to yourself, call it a one time mistake or whatever...
But Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater.
>>
>>18347113
It really depends upon situation. But idk, if someone can allow themselves to justify cheating, it's doubtful they will change. They are just selfish inherently. But there is some grey area in many cases. I've had a girl cheat and we've been able to come back from it. She never cheated again. She did break up with me and fuck her ex-bf off like 9 bars of xanax the next day, but she never cheated again. So idk in spirit she was selfish and disrespectful, but not necessarily a serial cheater.
>>
File: 1487090828258.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487090828258.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>it's another slut cheats on anon episode
Girls, stop doing this.
>>
>>18347028
This
>>
>>18349306
fish swim and girls cheat
>>
>>18347017
If you stay with her, you do not respect yourself. She will see this and view you as pathetic and weak.
>>
>>18347051

Trust everyone here, we speak from experience, people with the capacity to cheat WILL do so again, taking her back will result in her losing all respect for you even if she doesn't cheat on you again she will grow to resent you.
>>
>>18348944
well that is different women don't risk paternity fraud like men do if they cheat. women can always know if the child is their own without the need of a DNA test.

>>18347017
Have some self respect and dumb the cheating whore slut be a fucking man.
>>
>>18348970
go back to walking on eggshell with women who can use the state against you to extract resources from you after a divorce or call the cops on you for a false abuse accusation. fucking pussy worshiping faggot.
>>
>>18347121
>le nice guy
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.