[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concept of revenge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0354.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
What do you guys think about revenge? For a long time now, people would hurt me and I would just accept it? A part of me is wondering about exacting revenge? For example, a woman severely lead me on recently and told me to fuck off and that she used me. A part of me just accepts it. The other part says "how much longer will we let others hurt us for free? The only justice you get is the justice you take"

I just hate it when people can hurt me for free. That's all. I feel like I don't get a chance to defend myself or retailiate. Karma doesn't seem to work either. What good is karma if it won't pay back the person until 59 years from now or some shit?

Anyway, talk to me about revenge? To me revenge is nesscesary because otherwise people will just hurt and hurt. Once you strike them with true shock and awe... they stop. For good.
>>
>>18346315

Revenge serves no purpose, because it always comes too late. If you are wronged you have to react while it is happening or immediately after. If you start to think about revenge it's always inevitably too late and will only make you the villain of the story. Develop some situational awareness not to get led on or grow a spine not to allow people to walk over you. "Revenge" is reserved for bitter and angry cunts and has little to do with justice.
>>
>>18346315
>To me revenge is nesscesary because otherwise people will just hurt and hurt. Once you strike them with true shock and awe... they stop. For good.

Why do you keep hanging around those people?
>>
>>18346315
Completely hollow and it will never change what's happened. Find peace instead with it and never let those things happens again.
>>
>>18346327
Honestly, I disagree. You end up the villain anyway but the real question is... is it better to be a villain that no one fucks with or a person who has to let everything go?

I am just bugged because I feel like the retaliator is always the bad person? Like let's say I confronted the woman that lead me on right when she confirmed it. Then what? What difference would it make to retaliate now or later?

I also believe in shock and awe because eye for an eye is never enough. We live in a world where the aggressor is vindicated and nothing happens to them.
>>
>>18346327
This is bs, it serves the purpose of providing pleasure to he who acts out of revenge by returning the wrong that has been dealt. Essentially, the agent no longer has a debt of mistreatment to the other party. It just closes the case and provides pleasure. Doesn't mean it's logically useful all the time, but that isn't everything by any means.
>>
>>18346350
I rarely deal out revenge long after I've been wronged. I generally do it as quickly as possible and if not I'll just disconnect and not help the person out ever again.
But there are a few cases where I've wanted revenge but had to wait, in which case I'll still go for it.
>>
>>18346340
It's different people. I usually don't give people second chances. I am just finding that people can freely hurt others with no repercussions. Not physically but like emotionally or whatever. Like a woman could come into your job and call you a limp dicked fagggot and nothing happens. I watched it happen to this banker who was going through divorce.

His wife walked in, called him low down and good for nothing piece of shit. As far as I know, nothing happened to her in retaliation.
>>
>>18346368

Seems petty af, but I guess that's the whole point.
>>
>>18346386

What about YOU though? What happens to you that you need to contemplate revenge so much?
>>
>>18346396
Lead on by multiple women. I usually cut contact after I find out. I have been called uncaring by relatives.

I have been betrayed by friends who I trusted.

Lots of stuff make me contemplate it. Usually I let it go but a lot of it has just been stacking up and makes me consider ruining the next person to cross me because enough is enough. I am just sick of having to "let it go".
>>
>>18346417

> I have been called uncaring by relatives.

Is that on the same level as the other two? I mean, do you think they were wrong to call you "uncaring"? Is that something that warrants revenge?
>>
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves
>>
>>18346432
Op here. I have seen that before and that particular quote worries me.

The overall problem that I have is that people can hurt me but I can't hurt them because then I am the bad guy.
>>
Here's the thing, guys

The revenge achieved when someone acts like a big ol' fucker is the future

One day, after all their treachery, they'll be sitting in their homes, alone, forgotten, and they'll reflect on what life they lead and it's going to be a bitter memory.

The people they screwed over will come rushing back to their minds and they'll regret. They'll wish they could go back, but they can't. And their former friends and family will have known the same and only wish for better.

And if they aren't bitter and alone at the end of it all? Then they've changed. They already reflected, they already felt regret and they turned it all around to become better people.

No, maybe they didn't get as burned as you did, but it hurt them, and that's the revenge that you were after.
>>
>>18346315

depends onthe kind of revenge. but most people are just living their live,s you're inserting your self into theirs, and then getting mad when you dont get the desired result.

i doubt this woman pursued you. you likely inserted your self into her life, insisted on pursuing a certain type of relationship, then got mad when she took the benefits without the commitment.
>>
>>18346387
People are petty. So what? Not only does it make you feel better, it actually reinforces that you are not a pussy and won't take shit.
>>
>>18346482
>it actually reinforces that you are not a pussy and won't take shit.

Standing up for yourself in the moment does that, too.

You know what kind of people wallow in revenge? Cowards that would rather strike when other people have forgotten what they did. Also, cruel people that prefer to let their anger fester and let it all out later instead of dealing with a problem rationally.

So no, Revenge is not a good idea. Also, how do you know they will stop? How do you know they won't strike back? You are the one starting a revenge war.
>>
alright OP, lets assume that we are okay with revenge. what would you do to this girl? and what did she actually do to you>?
>>
>>18346315
Revenge is not necessary. But letting select people in to your circle only after proving themselves is. You need to put your guard up and only let it down for a select few
>>
>>18346417
>I have been called uncaring by relatives

I have been called this, too. Last girl I dated I wanted to do things right, the "be the kind of person you want to attract" deal. I treated her good but she didn't want what I had to offer months later. Didn't want a relationship, with me, but went off with her friend and some other guys whom they just met. This friend of hers knew we were dating but crossed me for her own personal interest of trying to hook up with one of these guys, who in turn was only interested in the girl I was seeing.

She comes back and wants another go. This time definitely didn't care. She's falling hard and wants to know why I don't love her the same as before. Like I had to explain it to her. Bailed on me for temporary fun but now want me to take her seriously without earning some trust back?

Shouldn't have focused on one and put my eggs in one basket...
>>
>>18346486
Revenge isn't necessarily something done long after an offense, it can be immediate. I prefer it be immediate, I rarely hold on a long time.
You don't know they won't strike back. You must know how to choose your battles.
>>
>>18346568
>I prefer it be immediate

Then why take revenge instead of dealing with the problem? You are still in time to work things out.
>>
>>18346575
Of course I mean when things can't be worked out, when it isn't worth it to work things out or when they don't deserve working shit out.
>>
>>18346616

Well, this dude has apparently never solved a single issue in his life, so I'm not sure he can handle revenge right now. He should start small.
>>
>>18346621
Agreed
>>
File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Revenge to me is just natural. Like imagine if someone sucker punched you. You just going to walk away? I wouldn't because that just says "please sir, sucker punch me again"

But if you were to grab his wrist and twist that bitch until he FUCKING screams and break his wrist. He will remember. Others won't fuck with you either.

People are predatory. If one predator seems you are weak, others will surely join in. But if you fuck up a predator in front of others... believe me, they will know fear. Humans think in "oh shit, that could be me!" Terms.

We see someone get fucked up and get that dull pain feeling. Like when you are a guy and see a guy get his nuts kicked.

My point is, people with predatory natures need to get fucked up.
>>
>>18346327
>Revenge serves no purpose,

Bullshit.

>>18346315

We have an instinctive desire for revenge, because, quiet frankly, everyone raped, killed and raped again, the people who were so forgiving that they'd let everyone get away with it.

The need for revenge is evolutionary. We're born with it, for survivals sake.
Because revenge won't make things better, but it will fucking deter people and make them think twice.

However, we're leaving in a society heavily influenced by women so revenge will generally get you in the shit, if you're caught.

So, if you need revenge, you do it in secret, but then no one learns "don't fuck with anon". It defeats the purpose and only sates your instincts.

Alternatively, you get revenge and make it very publicly known, and then you get expelled, fired, jailed etc. Shit happens.
People learn not to fuck with you, but it comes at a price.

It's up to you.
>>
>>18346315
So you are still speaking with a woman that hurt you? Shame on you, most of this is your fault for allowing someone to use you as a punching bag.
>>
I think about revenge a lot. My father beat me growing up. It lightened when I got older, but at 16 I told him I wasn't taking JROTC anymore and I wouldn't join the army. He said he wasn't going to teach me to drive, started beating more so I had to run away. He was a freemason and in some other police fraternity as well as being in the army, so the cops wouldn't do anything.

I just got my license at 29. After I was homeless I ended up in a shit town in the midwest. No one would help me with anything. I ended up working shitty jobs, eventually getting two degrees, but couldn't find anyone to teach me to drive. Apparently two of the cops in the town had started a rumor it was illegal to help me, so I had to argue with most people I asked, and that turned them off to helping me. With no friends or family and no car I'm still stuck in this crappy town. I've thought about just taking a bus ticket and being homeless again, but after the stuff I saw in the two years I was, I don't have the courage.

My father ruined my life, and the freemasons in this town have only made it worse. I have a deep resentment for the military and most people in general.

Oh, and I was admitted once (suicidal ideation) during my final year of college but I realized I had no way of changing my life and the hospital gave out my private medical info: stuff I had said to my therapist, medications, etc. It's a small town and everyone just wants to gossip and pretend they are nice people while treating people like shit.
>>
>>18346315
Just beat the shit out of her. Don't punch her in the face but instead focus solely on the body. This way it's harder for people to tell she's been beat up. Then you can tell her that if she tells anyone what's happened here today that you'll be back and it'll be worse. Finish it will one good kick to her lower stomach/upper pelvis for good measure since getting kicked in the womb hurts too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.