[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to only go for virgins/ low mileage girls because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: aGwN4q5_700b.jpg (21KB, 700x309px) Image search: [Google]
aGwN4q5_700b.jpg
21KB, 700x309px
Is it wrong to only go for virgins/ low mileage girls because of pic related? I just feel horrible thinking that I will be some girls settlement because I'm a nice guy AFTER she gave all of her attention to bad boys. Like how can I respect that? Am I crazy for thinking this. Why are people so quick to defend women liking bad boys?
>>
No you're not. Just remember that when someone gets mad at you for that. That you a free to choose whomever you want to share your life with. Be it people born without an ear or this, it's all equally vaild.
>>
>>18346227

You can go for whoever you want, there's nothing inherently wrong in that. However, believing in stereotypes blindly is generally dumb af. Besides, how many "bad boys" do you think there actually is? Surely not enough for even for a small percentage of women.
>>
>>18346227
Sometimes bad boys put on a nice guy mask to lure girls in, and once they've hooked them they'll show their true colors.

The whole "women like bad boys" thing is a fallacy for the most part.
>>
>>18346227
I don't think so. I've had similar thoughts myself, but it's the society we live in now(maybe always?) People like sex and it's honestly not something that is a huge deal. The way I view it is that I'd like a girl that is experienced and can show me the way around her body, but I don't want a girl that's just been "abusing" it either. Sex is definitely a high and in my opinion, if it's in a loving and committed relationship, I seriously don't judge for that. If the girl is going to bars on the weekend and grabbing random guys though...I don't know if I personally can handle that. It's not that I think they're bad people, it's that I think they either have trouble maintaining relationships(which is what I want), or they just love the thrill chasing(Which I don't want either). I think that feeling more often is tied to lifetsyles and your gut telling you to avoid such women/men. Water seeks its own level and all that. If that's how you feel, it's perfectly okay; but don't turn down a girl simply because she's not a virgin. That seriously doesn't matter.
>>
>>18346247
>>18346249

Women will send serial killers love letters. They like bad boys its just that most psychologically can't admit it so they will make excuses for his actions to still see him as good, like a shitty bf who cheats or a guy who just uses girls for sex a girl will still defend him.
>>
>>18346262

You're using a small sampling to form an opinion on approximately 3.5 billion people? That's like saying since men pay for strippers and whores, all men are really looking for is a cheap slut to perv on. See the problem here? Blind stereotyping is generally dumb af.
>>
>>18346262
Guys will also send love letters to murderers. I know what you're getting at with the whole "bad boys" thing, been there, done that myself(The thought process of girls only like bad boys). But it's a logic trap my man. It's simply not true, *some* women do, but not all. And the ones that do, won't give you the time of day if you're a truly genuine nice guy. So:

A) Youre dodging bullets free of charge
B) You take a step closer to the right girl for you
C) You realize that being the best you can be, will make you a better partner than looking at what others have.

Water your own grass.
>>
>>18346227

You'd need to be nice for that to work, though. And nice people don't pre-judge others. Nice people give others a chance.
>>
>>18346227
Wrong or not, only insecure men waste time thinking about shit like that.
>>
I recommend a film, anon.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0110322/

Life isn't so transparent in every case. Sometimes it's highly misunderstood. Girls who are into the bad boy thing are just looking for a challenge. Sometimes I feel it's because they bring very little to the table irrespective of how educated they are. But it's only an assumption. Life has many faces, and there's nothing wrong with wanting a pure girl, but understand that purity comes from within, and so does vulnerability, weakness, even forgiveness.
>>
>>18346283
also.
I watched a video recently though that kinda shed some light on the possibility of understanding why. The whole beauty and the beast dynamic, in which a girl tries to tame a scary guy (warewolf, vampire, etc) all symbols of rare, unattainable males a girl would like to tame and settle down with. I feel to a certain extent it's social conditioning and essentially no different than prince charming. If we played movies about roofers, construction workers, or guys who work in factories for 2-3 decades maybe THAT would be what girls might associate with a challenge so to speak(?) Who knows. I do feel we're all brainwashed to a slight extent though.
>>
>>18346227
Not all women think like that. My girlfriend is straight up the embodiment of innocence. Never had sex never dated anyone but me, all around completely untouched. Some women like that are smart enough to keep themselves for the right person and not fuck the next douche who comes riding in on a Harley.
>>
>>18346300
Then there's also girls who've made a bad girl of themselves so to speak, so they simply feel compatible. I just feel there's unexplained natural attractions and although beauty is present all around us, it's usually that chemistry filled exception we might go for. Life is very complex.
>>
The problem here is, "bad boys" can mean just about anything depending on perspective. Yeah, there's some women that just like really shitty guys, but I've been awful to my share of women, and I've been way too nice to my share of girls, so it's all perspective.

I think the poorly worded point the OP image is trying to make is to not try to turn someone who is "bad" or noncommittal into your perfect Prince Charming, but enjoy life and once both sides have matured enough, think about settling down.

Now, the whole thing can backfire, because now that I'm considering settling down, I don't want to do it with a washed out 30 year old with a kid, I have the means and finances to pick up on some hot young 22-25 year old and enjoy myself.
>>
I don't think it's wrong.
I'm a 22yo woman and I'm saving myself for a partner I want to spend my life with, and I wouldn't want to commit to a man who slept around either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.