[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Limbo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: TEA CUP ON FOOT.jpg (3KB, 144x120px) Image search: [Google]
TEA CUP ON FOOT.jpg
3KB, 144x120px
hey, adv. I need some help

in August of last year I met a girl at my job, she's 21, and Im 25. from when I saw her I just had to get to know her. over the course of the month we start connecting and i finally get the courage to ask her out. she tells me she has a kid, I still go for it because I don't think having a kid is automatically a disqualifier. so we have a good date and continue to go out over the winter. around this time she tells me she likes me but doesnt want to rush into a relationship which is cool. when christmas time came we gave each other, gifts. around this time I ask if she wants to be official she says not yet, although she keeps asking me about future things like moving in, buying a house, if i want any children, typical girl questions. we still havent had sex till this day but she will constantly make jokes and touch me flirtatiously, but anytime I attempt such things she gets upset. even if its just me holding her by the waist and talking to her, she'll slowly try to pull away. Is this a result of trauma? or is she just playing me? because I know she likes me because she will buy me things and make sure im okay and text me all the time, we make dinner together and I even met her mom. but still to this day we are not a couple and no closer to than a few kisses when I leave her house.

help me adv should I just end this because I don't want egg on my face if she was just monkey branching me
>>
>>18345837
I also forgot to mention she has a lot of body image issues, could she not want to have sex because of this??
>>
>>18345837
It's almost June. August was what 10 months ago and she's still uncomfortable with anything but a few kisses. That's not taking it slow; she's not into you. You're basically a friend who gets nuggets of affection to keep you around. Cut contact and move on.
>>
>>18345864
I was thinking this, but I'm still puzzled by why she would have me meet her mom? she just said she sees me as a potential partner for the future. girls are confusing as hell
>>
>>18345880
People introduce friends to their moms. There's nothing weird about that.

>she just said she sees me as a potential partner for the future.
She wants to keep you on the backburner while she continues to check out her options. Think about this, do you believe a woman of 21 has no sex drive? Do you have any reason to believe she's gone the last 10 months without sex while you've been waiting for her to let you get further than "a few kisses"?
>>
>>18345905
she could have been sexually assaulted in the past but I think you are right
>>
>>18345905
also she made jokes to her mom while I was there relating to us being a couple
>>
>>18345919
Ah so in 10 months of knowing a woman in her sexual prime, you've kissed her a few times, met her mom and she made jokes about being a couple with you. Yeah, man, just wait a little longer. You're on the path to a fulfilling and sex-filled marriage. Just wait a little longer. You're totally not being strung along or backburnered
>>
>>18345923
this sarcasm, I can dig this, Anon. but yes slap some sense into me
>>
>>18345929
Excuse my condescension anon but I know waiting-for-marriage Christian couples who get more action than you're getting. I won't say there's no hope for this situation but after almost a year she's not acting out any sexual interest in you at all, which means she either has issues with sex or more likely, are getting those needs met elsewhere. Either way, you're wasting your precious time. Pull back from her and find a girl who will be into you. Don't make her a priority at all when you're just an option. Love yourself first anon.
>>
>>18345953
Thanks, Broseph. It seems I always make the mistake of trusting girls too much. but im gonna confront her about this and ask straight up. "where is this going" depending on how she answers is how I will proceed
>>
>>18345953
but that's the thing, she WILL touch me, and rub against me, it's just when I touch HER is when she freaks out, which leads me to think. sexual trauma

she always goes on about respecting her space
>>
>>18345962
It leads me to think you're being led on.
>>
>>18345974
but then why spend money on me? say talk to my mom on the phone it's just weird
>>
>>18345990
Why does it matter?
>>
>>18345995
because normally girls who lead men on don't spend money on them? or actually want to talk to their parents right?
>>
>>18345998
No. I was led on by a girl who did both these things. Why are you searching for any little sign that she's into you. Girls spend money on and introduce friends to their mom all the time. She's not sleeping with you, or doing any kind of sexual favors. You're a friend, nothing more. Is she the only girl you've gotten attention from lately? A guy with a lot of options wouldn't put up with this shit.
>>
>>18346012
it's funny because whenever I get involved with a girl, other girls give me attention. I guess I'm a chronic oneitis sufferer
>>
>>18345837
Homie if she aint fucking you, get away from that. Clearly she just playing.
>>
>>18346049
Im glad I got adv to knock some sense into me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.