[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some serious advice...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Hamster Face.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hamster Face.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
So I just asked out this girl I've liked for a long time now and have come to love over time, said yes and that she really liked me too (´・ω・`). We went on a few dates only for her to call it off even though we both said to each other and our friends that it went really well. I recently found out that she's moving in 2 months and that is the reason why, because I love this girl I was wondering about how I should go about this to be able to stay with her. I've sent her about 200 e-mails over the past 3 days because she hasn't been at work or in school so I've been worried for her, she still has yet to reply, I hope this is enough information to help guys. (´・ω・`)
>>
>>18345561
eh the bait was ok until you said you sent 200+ emails. 2/10
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 204x204px
>>18345561
>>
This isn't a bait, I'm seriously asking for help... (´・ω・`)
>>
>>18345588
same to be honest
>>
I was thinking of writing her a poem, also for sake of convenience I'll call her Denko.
>>
>>18345561
アンオンさんの恋人の名前はデン子ですか
>>
If I were to explain it more, I would say she makes me feel like I'm safe and takes the pain of my depression away and I would do anything for her. (´・ω・`) I don't ever want to lose her and that's why I need your help. (´・ω・`)
>>
>(´・ω・`)
>>
I've always been the socially awkward kind of person and use games and such to break away from reality (´・ω・`) but with Denko I feel like I can fix this because she makes me feel so happy, kind of like I have an obsession for her, I can never get her off my mind and never want her to leave. How can I make it so I can keep her for the rest of my life? I'm a 21 year old male and kind of in shape if that helps any.
>>
>>18345600
The most polite 4chan comment ever haha
>>
Guys please, I need help not just witty comments. ┗(`・ω・´)┛
>>
I'm going to try calling her (´・ω・`)
>>
SHE'S ON
>>
OH GOD I WAS SO NERVOUS I PANICKED AND HUNG UP ON HER (´;ω;`)
>>
I don't know what to do next, do I just send her another e-mail, recall her or wait till we see each other in school again? (´・ω・`)
>>
アンオンさん。。。みんなはその物語を読むました。
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.