[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, 20 years old. Bachelor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1457261077350.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457261077350.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
I am a failure
Never had a gf, bad grades, fat, no social life and obviously have no friends. I can't even get a fucking driving licence and I cry like a little bitch.
My father left and my mother cries every night thanks to me.
My life is a fucking mess and I feel sad and not loved.
Sometimes I think about killing myself but I can't let her suffer more than this...
I can't find the power of will and to fucking do something to get out of this nightmare that is my life.
I accept any advice... Just please tell me what to do and don't ignore me.
>>
>>18345478
At least you're not a starving 3rd worlder living a slave-like existence famalam
>>
That's even worse because if they had a chance like me they would have been way better...
I'm lucky but I am wasting myself and I cannot help it.
>>
>>18345478
Why dont you set a small goal or two then go from the like try getting your drivers license
>>
Too late for that... i don't have money now. I'll try to graduate and maybe everything will be easier.
>>
Anyway thank you for reading this friend
>>
>>18345478
Remember that the current man-woman relationship environment relies on large group of failure men.
>>
>>18345478
I literally just post this thread last week, fellow 20yo loser.

Ignore your mother and learn to drive ASAP
>>
It's my first goal this summer
>>
1) Having a GF is not a sign of success. I know lots of guy (young ones) feel different. But it simply isnt. Its more a matter about you finding the right partner. You may have sex with whoever wants to before having a GF
2) bad grades isnt great. But theres something you can do. Get your ass in gear instead of pitiying yourself. Learn. Repeat. Learn more. Repeat that.
3) Being fat is not everyones choice. Theres ppl who lose weight easily, some dont. Yes, young ones, especially if manipulated by media, see it as desirable to look skinny or muscular. But who cares about that? Slightly obese live longer then skinny ones, so statistics claim.
4) Learn to like yourself, then act naturally. Friends will come alone. Just dont shut yourself off in the basement. Meet people. As long youre fine with yourself the one or other person will befriend you. If thers something about you that you dont like, talk to a psychotherapist.
>>
>>18345491
that's a dumb argument. People in the middle ages could be happy too. People in 100 years will say: At least you're not a pleb from 100 years ago.

You get sad when you have is relatively bad (worse than your surroundings), not when you are just in a bad spot like everyone else
>>
>. I can't even get a fucking driving licence
>even
FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
t. failed my 2nd exam attempt today
it's notoriously hard in my country though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa0gzZDw9L4
>>
>>18345478
Hi op, I can relate very much to you. Tfw you know what you want but can't get your weak body to it

I started to view life as an experiment. I have nothing to lose anymore and just try to see what works best. Life is just a game of chess for me and I try to win at any random archievement I set for myself. You fail or you win.

If you have time, what works for is to make sure to have a regular sleep schedule. Focus all your energy on that. When you have that, implementing other habits will be much easier.

Would like to discuss what all of you have already tried so I don't make the same mistakes
>>
>>18345478

make a list of things you want to do, then pull up google calendar and schedule them.

for instnace, wnat to learn to drive? well schedule your driving test, then open google calendar and plan what you wlil do every day up until the test. put in 'study booklet for 2 hours' or 'drive with friend/parent for 2 hours'.

then take the test. if you pass, congrats. if you don't, just reschedule and start again.
>>
>replace dad and help mom
>become proud of yourself
>become self confident
>keep going like this and all your problems go away
>>
I know OP must be suffering but at this point I feel pretty great about myself, only yesterday I got a girlfriend for the first time, and it's my fist year in college. How do you interact with society OP, if at all?
>>
>>18347128
that's fascinating buddy
what motivated you to make this appalling post?
>>
>>18345478
Hey op,

Its going to be ok. Take it easy, and take it by smaller steps. You are currently having a mental block that makes it difficult to to achieve things. The first step is knowing what you need to do. Ask yourself why you are feeling like this (good job OP, you are one step closer) and plan on how to tackle these issues.

What I learn that is very effective is to fantasise every situation that could or will happen, and imagine what you will do when it happens. This is effective because you will be able to act on those fantasy and will result in at least a less blurry future. Your anxiety will go down a bit.

However, I believe this is the best pathway to get to your issues : fat/grades > Social life/Friends > gf.

Get less fat and improve your grades. This will boost your confidence and will lead to friends and social life. You gotta put yourself out there though and make the move. Then a gf will happen.

Notice how it is like a domino effect.
>>
File: image.jpg (465KB, 1000x1438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465KB, 1000x1438px
You have at least enough will power to make this post and ask for help. Never be satisfied with being a failure, you may be in the bottom of a deep pool full of dog piss but at least you're swimming your way up instead of down. If you had no willpower, you'd lose to gravity and fall even deeper into the pool. But you have enough to at least look up and say 'I want to get out of here, I don't belong here'. May take a while but things will get better if you put in the effort. You want to change, you will change, how fast it happens depends only on your will power, and you have more than you think you do. I may be spewing platitudes and I am in no way able to imagine how you feel, but I believe there is some truth to what I'm saying and if it comforts you somehow, then it's all worth it. Embark on a journey of self betterment anon, you can do it. Stay strong!
>>
File: 1495225824765.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495225824765.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>18345478
I'm the same way, but you're only 20 years old.
You need to set simple objectives for yourself like getting a girlfriend, learning how to drive, etc.

I, personally, don't know how to drive, and that's the primary hurtle I need to pass.

I'm also 20 years old just like you.

You likely still want the things you wanted when you were a teenager. It's just buried under a load of garbage.

I can't believe you're seriously contemplating suicide though. That's ridiculous, and it's really telling of your mental status. Your head is buried far into your ass, and you live in a non-reality.

All of the shit you obsess over is incredibly easy to attain.
>>
>>18347596
>>18345478
Also, I've never had a girlfriend before either.

I believe it comes with the territory of having a high IQ. It's about time we try and change that though.

I'm very curious what as to what that's like, and the variables that will let me know won't ever be sated by being alone.

Normies are retarded. They only desire sexual intercourse, and their relationships fail due to this callousness.
>>
>>18347609
>>18347596
>>18345478
And another tip, it's actually easier to drive on the highway than to drive on residential roads.

Driving is retardedly easy. I've only done it once though.

Get your mom to help you out.
>>
>>18347616
>>18347609
>>18347596
>>18345478
I think you already know this though.

Just get your shit together.

Take a walk outside. That's the first thing you can do.
>>
It's time to get /fit/ breh
>>
>>18345478
>I can't find the power of will and to fucking do something to get out of this nightmare that is my life.

If this is true, you are well and truly fucked.

(It's not true though.)

The advice you need will always be: change.
>>
Thank so much to all of you. I promise I will try to change and finally win.
>>
>>18349586

I was in a similar situation to you. Fat, college dropout, handholdless virigin at 23. I finally stopped making excuses though, and took up walking/light jogging every single day. It was easy when I rationalized it as using the time I would spend staring at the wall and feeling sorry for myself to actually try and improve my life. Now, combined with basic calorie counting and cutting out sugary drinks, I'm down almost 30lbs and I'm generally feeling better for it.

Also

Try looking for an outlet to work out your anxiety and depression related issues. See a shrink, go to church, get a new hobby, teach yourself a new trade, start drinking. Whatever you gotta do. I also started smoking weed (not that I necessarily recommend that to everyone) and it's done wonders as far as helping me de-stress. Finding a way to unwind and reflect on your problems is a huge part of it.
>>
>>18345478
You have to start with the small stuff and build up from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnaASd6Vm58
>>
>>18345478
First off stop calling yourself a failure because that's a self fulfilling prophecy right there. Winners don't think about failure even though it happens. Go into everything you do life with a will-do mentality and your failures will become part of your successes.

Second don't stress out over not having a girlfriend. I'm 21 in college and the only date I ever had was a volunteer blind date for some school function that I helped organize. It's not the end of the world. Also having lots of friends isn't always good, especially when you have studies to worry about. Friends often times dump more stress on you that makes your life harder.

That being said while your in school your number one priority should be making good grades. Remember professors don't care if you fail, it's your money that's being wasted if you don't try. If your school is anything like my state school then there are plenty of opportunities for study groups, take anything you can get, it may even help with your social life.

As for family problems that's something you need to solve yourself and with your family. If your family is having adverse effects on your school just focus on yourself for a little bit and let them sort it out. Trust me family makes up about 75% of my day to day stress.

This is what you need to do, take your problems one at a time and don't overload yourself with all of them at once. Life is only gonna give you more obstacles, take them as a challenge and approach them in steps. I hope this helps
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.