[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burning out on trying to date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gKNMfUx.gif (979KB, 344x258px) Image search: [Google]
gKNMfUx.gif
979KB, 344x258px
Hi /adv/. I am a 25y/o male and am struggling to find a partner. Note that I said partner and not fuckbuddy/fling. I'll be straight up and say that I was very shy when I was younger but had a few girls interested in me. I've come out of my shell and try my best to just ask out girls that attract me, but I like to take things slow and get to know their character first. However I haven't had much luck(But I also haven't asked out that many) and only ever got one girl to "date", which lasted about a week before I ended things due to being very insecure at the time. It's been four years since and I've had girls hit on me, but usually wanting sex and saying dumb shit like "I've never been with a black guy" as if that's all I wanted. I even had a couple friends ex's try to sleep with me, but I turned them down for the sake of my good friends. Long story short; I'm not sure what to do anymore with myself. I make good money, have a business and try my best to be an upstanding person. Am I simply not going out enough?(I can be a recluse honestly) or am I failing at something? The last date I went on was with this stylist girl, we went out twice and she grew distant after the second date. I asked her if she was still interested and she told me that she wasn't and that I was "just not for her". This is the third time I've heard this phrase and it worries me that I'm doing something wrong beyond the initial attraction. So far this year I've asked out two girls, the stylist and one that already had a bf that I didn't know about.

I really don't want to start having casual sex and picking up girls in bars/clubs or be treated like a sex object. What can I do? Everyone keeps telling me that I'll find a nice girl that'll suit me one day, but I turn 26 soon and while I don't care to wait; I want to make sure I'm actually being patient and not simply failing.
>>
Give me that tl;dr
>>
>>18345419
Increase nuber of girls you are seeing.

Social events you hate, online dating (there are more apps than tinder), friends driends coworkers set ups.

Good luck and keep dating the bitches. Dont aim for perfection, but for shared long term life goals and persona compatibility. Who cares she is a bit fat or not 10/10. Looks fade very fast, her personality and interests are ethernal.

Date at least one different girl in person by week. The high numbers are the key to success.
Good luck!
>>
Are you looking for a life partner, "The One"? Good luck with that. If you just want to have a partner and not be single, that's easy as fuck. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. This is the process:
1. Man hits on woman and tries to get sex
2. If woman approves, sex happens
3. Sex keeps happening
4. Woman wants commitment, if man approves, relationship happens. If not, breakup or more fuckbuddy action happens.

I'm not kidding when I say that every single woman that I've stuck my dick inside more than three times have wanted to become my girlfriend, and that's not to brag, I'm shit tier, both personality-wise and looks-wise. Women are as desperate for commitment as men are for sex, if not more.
>>
File: 1463311369230.png (500KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1463311369230.png
500KB, 818x1157px
>>18345419
Give up and get an anime waifu instead.
>>
>>18345456
How do you steer the dating towards sex? And at what point?
>>
>>18345515
You don't date. Dating is for cucks. The dating process is basically a man saying "Woman, please be in a relationship with me, we don't even need to have sex yet, I can wait, because I'm clueless and don't know how to play my cards right."
1. Be drunk/chat/text, tell her to come over to your place to hang out.
2. Fuck her good
3. Boom, free relationship if you want one.
>>
>>18345858
Then you're in a directionless "relationship" for a few years until she gets bored and sleeps with the next guy who does the same thing.
>>
>>18345858
Then dating is not for cucks. The process which you proposed is for cucks.
>>
>>18345452
That's what I'm aiming for, not girls that are attractive; but that I have similar values with. I don't care if we have completely different interests; so long as we have a similar outlook on life/integrity. The problem though is that lot of people in my age group just want to go drinking at bars or clubs and while I know decent girls can go there; many just go to make out with random guys/hook-up. It's just not for me. But I'd feel guilty going to a place like Church solely to find a girl. And I'm very nervous about cold approaching in public.
>>18345456
What you say sounds familiar to me, but I'd want to be friends with the girl first and get to know her. A lot of people hide fucked up things just to get what they want. I don't want to have sex unless I'm really feeling the girl.

I'm honestly looking for something long term, I don't want to be jumping in and out of relationships all the time or chasing bar girls. I swear that it's something to do with the way I talk or maybe body language? I can attract them, but I can't seem to get to that "dating" phase. Am I not getting physical fast enough? I try to always let the girls know that I want to take things slow. Or maybe I text too much...
>>
>>18345515
Can anyone answer this if I'm aiming for a relationship too?
>>
>>18346341
Boys like sex. Girls like sex. Girls like boys with confidence and likes to be dominated. You literally ask girl if you can
>walk her home
>watch netflix and chill
>show her your buttflies collection
>drink some coffe with her
>hang out at your place
in the end of date. Girls arent stupid, contrary they are very good in social games. They know you want to fuck them. They want it too. Otherwise they wouldnt bother seeing you on multiple dates. All they want you is to show confidence and be assertive. That is what makes them wet. Confident horny male not afraid to sex them up properly.
>inb4 rape
You start with hand holding / kiss. Then you cuddle, hug them. Smile like retard, tell her how sexy she is. If she is not comfortable with you, she will have ages to refuse you. You dont need written permission on paper, when the girl is alone on coach at your/her home.
And if you will be any good (make her cum via oral before you insert), you can be pretty sure she will be more than willing to repeat the experience.

So really the answer for
>at what point
is anytime you got the boner after the 1st date. You are guy. You HAVE to act like one. If you dont give her feeling you lust after her body, she will friendzone / ghost you very fast.

Tldr buy condoms and dont be afraid to use them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.