[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get hymenoplasty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: 1491334836466.jpg (12KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1491334836466.jpg
12KB, 342x316px
>20 years old
>get first bf
>fall in love
>we get engaged
>lose my virginity
>he needs to transfer to different university 8 hours away
>we promise to make it work in LDR
>plan to visit each other once a month by bus
>first 3 months go great
>we're still in love and everything is normal
>4th month comes along
>"I cheated on you at a party"
>i feel dead
>break up with him

Like, I still want to get married some day. But I'm not a virgin anymore.

A lot of guys still want virgin brides and think nonvirgins are sluts so I am considering hymenoplasty at this point. I go to a top university with the "nerdy" types and a lot of guys here are virgins. I don't care that they are. What if I want to date one but they won't accept my past?

Problem is, I don't know. My marriage would be doomed to failure. I would be lying to my future husband forever and that seems scary and not right to do but then again I dont feel like a guy would take me seriously anymore.

Should I just accept this and forget about marriage? Thoughts?
>>
>I would be lying to my future husband
Yeah. Easy way to ruin it. Just be truthful, idiot. He screwed you over, it's not like you're some hyper promiscuous whore. Just pick your partners better in the future.
>>
>>18345282
Bait.

I refuse to believe such girls exist.

Bait.
>>
Nobody cares. Or nobody relevant anyway.
>>
do u live in India or some backward country ?
>>
>>18345294
It's not a bait?? This is a legitimate concern of mine. I'd feel like a slut if I were to find a virgin guy.
>>18345291
But what about what other men will think?
>>18345295
You too.
>>18345298
No, I'm just surrounded by virgin guys (some weird survey was done at our university and showed this) and would feel like shit for not being one too. It's a universal preference, anyways, to have a virgin girl to marry. I'm already a slut in some guys' eyes.
>>
>>18345305
>It's a universal preference, anyways, to have a virgin girl to marry.
If that's your mindset, then you know the answer to your question.
But technically it's still a lie.
>>
Still be truthful but if you want youe hymen back, don't have sex for a year or anything penetrative. It'll eventually heal and grow back.
>>
>>18345312
>still a lie
I literally feel like I have no other choice. I don't want to lose my dreams of getting married because of my stupid ex. But I'm terrible at lying and feel like one day I'll slip and tell the truth. Idk
>>18345316
Lol that's a myth, I already looked that up online
>>
Why even tell anyone? If it comes up just say you tore it during exercise or something. Or, you can tell the truth about it. No need for surgery. Besides, if a guy drops you because you got used once then he isn't someone you want to keep.
>>
>>18345328
This >>18345343 and it's not like the hymen is some sort of air-tight seal covering the whole vaginal canal, and it's not even proper skin-material but just gooey-ish tissue.
in many cases stretching it doesn't even cause bleeding.
it's not like you'll be subject to a gyno-exam before marriage, right?
>>
>>18345282
I see you more valuable than a 20 yo virgin after I read the OP. Do you know how rare it is for an engaged girl in her early 20's, 8 hours away for months and not cheat and no male "friend" and no crazy drama. Your ex was stupid and he'll never find another. He might find another virgin but not one that has been tested and passed.
>>
>>18345343
>tell the truth
>he isn't someone you want to keep
But that's the majority of men. It's surprising how many guys prefer virgins. Just take a look at /r9k/ or other forums online
>>18345349
You're right, I actually didn't ever bleed when having sex. I was just really tight and had to get a dildo to break it. But I want to get the surgery for other reasons too. Like for me it seems like a way to gain it back and relive the experience. I really really regret losing my virginity since my ex turned out to be such an ass and idk I just feel slutty thinking about it
>>
>>18345305
>not a bait
Ok let me bite then.

Realize that there are two types of girls.
>loyal honest girls
and
>cheating sluts
And it has nothing to do with being virgin. The sole fact that you dont do casual sex, dont cheat on your bf is enough. Stay cool. Being not virgin doesnt mean you are slut. It just means you had sex. That is all.

Stop worrying so much, try to find new bf if you feel like it and postpone sex with him until you both know you like each other. There is nothing wrong about it.

Until you start going to night clubs and have sex each night with different guy, your morals are in check.

>>18345360
This op. Dont be so harsh on you.
>>
>>18345328
If all you want is to get married and pop out babies then why are you at university?

My experience with a lot of virgin girls is they have blown a dozen guys before I ever meet them and once that cork is popped the girl lets everybody have a taste and its the poor fool guy in love that cannot turn his back.

You kept your legs shut when every other engaged or married woman would be fucking around.
>>
>>18345363
>Just take a look at /r9k/ or other forums online
yeah, let's not.
>Like for me it seems like a way to gain it back and relive the experience.
but it won't be that experience again.
and the first time with a new partner is a new (and maybe stressful) experience anyway, no need to overcomplicate it, imho.
>>
>>18345364
>>18345360
Wow, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm definitely experiencing a lot of self-hate lately and finding it hard to cope but this helps.
>>
>>18345282
>I go to a top university with the "nerdy" types and a lot of guys here are virgins

I go to a top 5 (global ranking) university in my field (mathematics), and wew I really doubt this is true lol, especially those who live in campus.
They might be lying to you. You know what happen when horny males and females live close together, do late night study together, go to class together and go to oversea seminars together, right? they fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>18345367
>If all you want is to get married and pop out babies then why are you at university?
Well, I like learning and I'm passionate about my major (physics). And I did really well in high school and got a full-ride, so why not?
>>
File: 1494740250574.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494740250574.png
207KB, 400x400px
>>18345363
>using /r9k/ as a frame of reference

Anon if you live in America or really any other first world country nobody is going to give a shit. The reason /r9k/ is such a shithole is because robots can't take responsibility for leading their own lives so they have to blame it on the people around them to feel less burdened.

Even if you get the surgery you still lost your virginity and there is no way to get it back. You had sex and that's all there is to it. It's not your fault that your bf was a piece of shit. You can still have a loving relationship with another man.

There's no way to tell that another man won't fuck you over after you get this surgery. Some people just won't be there for you no matter what you do. That's their fault and not your's.
>>
>>18345371
I find it weird that a guy would lie about being a virgin lol. But what country are you in?
>>
>>18345369
Don't just take my words as kindness but if they give you a little peace good. I've lived quite the debauched life and can spot rare when I see it. How refreshing to hear of a honest and trustworthy woman, that is what still gives me hope.

Only yesterday I heard of some piece of trash had sex with her fiancee's best friend, became pregnant and tried to pass the child off as her fiancee's
>>
You've been browsing 4chan too much
>>
>>18345376
Again a rarity for a woman in your field. Not that women aren't smart enough but for a woman to be in the field. You'll have company recruiters lined up before you graduate trying to get you to work for them and you'll be able to name your price. You can still have your family but its ok to wait a bit.
>>
>>18345282
Nobody gives a fuck if you're a virgin. If someone loves you for who you are, who gives a fuck. Grow up.
>>
>>18345384
Did you ask them? like
>"are u a virgin"
>"yeah, I am waiting for u, bby :)"

I'm going to a US uni, but I came from Europe if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>18345387
It really does hurt how he betrayed me when I was always loyal. In the beginning of the relationship, I even stopped talking to this guy friend I had to prove my loyalty to him, and never made another friend again since it made him jealous and I wanted to respect him. But I should've seen it coming. He always had females contacts he claimed were "just friends," and before he left he started to change a bit and I caught him gazing at other girls in public all the time. Maybe if I dumped him then I could have avoided it? Idk, I didn't wanna come off as crazy and let it go lol. I'm anxious about men now too and worried about being cheated on again, but it's a universal thing really, both men and women cheat so I hope to find a guy with my same values. Maybe looking for little clues like that will help us avoid these types of people.
>>
>>18345406
Lol no I just saw they did a survey and started freaking out, like 60% claimed to be virgins. A virgin guy most likely prefers a virgin girl.
>>
>>18345422
oh idk about that, maybe I don't know much about my fellow students. But I really don't think any guy living in our campus could possibly save his virginity and resist the temptation.
Anyway I don't think you have much to worry about, if you like some guy who is a virgin and he likes you back, your one ex-bf isn't gonna change how he feels. I mean, if you are attractive he would assume you already lost it since high school and not ask about it at all.
>>
I recall a discussion here where some women said "sexual partner count doesnt matter" or "expirienced women are better" ... Haha.
Of course it matters.
But one partner is nothing, this is normal, nobody expects you to be virgin when you marry, just not more than 4-5 partners, thats it.
>>
>>18345412
Girl, dont lose hope. You still have quite a jorney before you until you grow up.

Your first mistake was long distance relationship. That simply never works.

The second mistake is thinking that high school romance will last. Guess what, it wont.

Really, cheer up, focus on your study and look for one guy at your class who strikes your fancy and chat him up. With a bit of luck, he will be your future husband. Relationships from uni have much higher rate of survivalibility.

The key question is
>do you want to study with me for the next test?
Dont forget to buy condoms.
>>
>>18345435
>I mean, if you are attractive he would assume you already lost it
I don't think I'm attractive, I think that's probably why I got cheated on. She was prettier and has bigger tits than me. She was a literal Stacy.

And would it be weird to ask a guy about his sexual history? I wouldn't want to be with a guy that's slept around a lot either.
>>
>>18345451
uh oh depends on the context, I mean you can probably tell if a guy slept around a lot by observation. Physics major, right :)
When do you intend to ask this? first date?
"hi, my name is femanon, pls have a seat over here. How many girls have you slept with?"
I would probably appreciate your sense of humor.
>>
>>18345445
>Dont forget to buy condoms.
Lol. I think I would prefer to wait until marriage next time around. I don't want to end up with something like a 3+ partner count by the time I graduate and I'm really just interested in forming a very serious relationship again. It makes me worry how horny some college guys are because I feel like they expect to have sex all the time. Ugh. This is gonna be a difficult journey. But you're right, I'm just overthinking all of this. Thank you for the encouragement.
>>
>>18345458
I have a pro tip for you. Gentelmans and nice boys dont need sex to get hooked up with a girl. Sometimes perverse hand holding and kiss (maybe cuddling with painful boner?) is all what it takes to get the emotions and happy hormones flowing. They can fap easily in the mean time to not go crazy.

There is literally no point waiting for anything. Just date them casually. See for yourself if you wont find some boy who will stick around even without sex.
>>
>>18345455
Haha okay that sounds weird now, but its necessary to ask, i've heard of some nerdy guys sleeping around too. You never know
>>
>>18345464
It's an unusual question but doesn't make you less desirable.
>>
>>18345360
gold advice brah
>>
>>18345369
Literally why?
You didn't do anything wrong, wtf. My gf is the same way, always feeling guilty, bad about shit she shouldn't. Always feeling self conscious when there's no need.

FWIW, this trait seems to be prevalent amongst women who most men looking for a serious relationship would love to be involved with. Its a twisted irony that those with the least self esteem seem to be those that should have the most, where those that act degenerate feel no shame.

As for the core topic, this is one of those things I actually feel bad for modern women about, because you literally cannot win.

>men want virgin brides
Yes. Purity is a prized trait, and seemingly the reason being because you know that you aren't being measured against someone else. Again, my GF has fucked other people throughout her lifetime, and so I can't help but wonder sometimes how I measure up. Is she as happy with me? Did she really love him? Is she truly over him? Etc.

>men dont mind women that got some
Also yes. Because again, personal example, I know my GF isn't going to have that "I wonder what sex is like with other people" thought. Or you know that since she's played the field before she isn't naive, she knows what she wants, and isn't going to decide she actually isn't too into you 4 years from now because of some silly reason.

But honestly if you have the common decency required to be a good partner to someone, you WILL be appreciated. Virgin guys know better than everyone that women tend to get laid more than most guys do. If you find one that you deem to be BF material odds are he's realistic enough to come to terms with and expect this.

Especially if you got cheated on, wtf. I'm sorry OP, that's the shittiest thing a person can do to another.
>>
>>18345412
been loyal 9 years. le gf cheated. lost hope with females.

reading this gave me hope
>>
>>18345282
Why the fuck would you want to ever do that? Virginity fucking sucks, sex gets a lot better after you lose it.

Anyone who doesn't accept a girl just because she is not virgin is a /r9k/ beta faggot who should be avoided at all costs
>>
File: 1491639153693.jpg (230KB, 1040x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1491639153693.jpg
230KB, 1040x1174px
>>18345655
b-but they're nice guys
>>
>>18345451
>I don't think I'm attractive, I think that's probably why I got cheated on.
oh, the single, only reason he cheated on you is him being a shitbag. nothing else.
>>
What's worse? Your future husband knowing your not a virgin or you lying about going so far as to getting surgery. Replacing it doesn't mean shit you're still not a virgin. Don't lie.
>>
>>18346138
no decent man will marry a nonvirgin
>>
>>18346238

You're a retard and this is one of the reasons you're all basement dwellers.

OP, NO DECENT GUY GIVES A SHIT IF YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN. Hell, most guys actively AVOID virgins because they're a drag to deal with emotionally AND they suck in bed. You've fucked one guy, not 1000. You're good.
>>
>>18345451
its not weird ro ask guys that

guys cheat cause assholes, size of boobies diesnt affect shit
>>
>>18346242
t. cuck
>>
>>18346242
This is true. All these virgins can shut the fuck up. I am about to turn 40, and have had opportunities to date virgins and always turned them down
>>
>>18346242
>AND they suck in bed
Wow, a WHOLE week of bad sex before they figure it out. I can't think of anything worse.

Remember, romance is dead. Chase those hookups.
>>
>>18345282
It literally doesn't matter, no one cares if you are a virgin. They just want to know you aren't a whore. 1 dude is fine, don't get a surgery.
>>
>>18346478
Please don't use virgins for hookups. It's not right.
>>
>>18345463
this is good advice man
>>
File: IMG_3293.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293.gif
3MB, 320x227px
>>18345376
Oh fuck it's just an anon roleplaying as a grill again, move along
>>
>>18345458
>Lol. I think I would prefer to wait until marriage next time around
This is most likely a turnoff even for virgins

At a certain point it feels like you just don't love them

Plus you get married and find out you aren't sexually compattible

Don't go down that hole, you don't have to wait till marriage to not be a slut
>>
>>18345451
Why are women always so fucking insecure? Jesus, get it together and just fucking accept yourself.

If you're autistic, crippled, and shit in a bag you can still find love, nobody cares if your vagina lost a piece of skin fuck

T. Gaynon
>>
>>18345328
It's not that big of a deal if you fucked one guy. You don't have a lot of miles on you. You will be fine. Guys won't think your a slut.
>>
>>18346478
>Wow, a WHOLE week of bad sex before they figure it out
I was naive once like you, anon

It ends up being a week of bad sex to a day of bad sex once a week, to once a month, then once a year, then none at all
>>
Having sex with someone you're in a relationship with doesn't make you a slut.

Fucking a new guy every weekend and expecting the guy you dated a week ago to be cool with you hooking up with someone this weekend and expecting him to date you anyway makes you a slut

Fucking your coke fiend boyfriends to give you a line makes you a slut

Cheating on your man makes you a slut (guess what, your ex is the slut here)
>>
>>18345282
Nothing it's more important to the guy than the shape of your vagina, everyone it's lying to you, it's like saying that the size doesn't matters.

Go get that surgery girl it's your only chance.
>>
Are you stupid OP? You can rip your hymen just by hitting a bump on a bicycle if you're sitting on it a certain way.
>>
>>18347683
Kek
>>
ITT: everyone underestimating the value of virginity.
>>
>>18347709
>underestimating

Valuing virginity is irrational. OP has huge logic / self esteem issues to work on.
>>
>>18345282
No sweetheart, just be honest with your next partner. If he's a decent person, he'll love you as you are, no problem.
>>
What am I even reading?

Is this not 2017?
>>
>>18347717
it's actually both. She's insecure about it because she knows it's valuable
>>
>>18347744

Value is always in the eye of the beholder.

However - since some beholders are fucking stupid, that doesn't mean something is "rationally valuable" - and since communicate without sticking "rational" or "logical" before everything we're talking about - no, virginity is not valuable.
>>
>>18347741
Funny enough hymenoplasty is more popular now than ever before
>>
>>18345282
>Should I just accept this and forget about marriage? Thoughts?

you can still get a boyfriend but you can kiss marriage goodbye because if you want a traditional man that will marry you then you need to be a virgin before marriage.
>>
I totally had sex before marriage with my now husband.

I'm sure that most couples in a healthy relationship have had sex before getting married. I mean, WTF is condoms and the pill???
>>
>>18347869
but did you have anyone before him? this is the real question.
>>
>>18347854
There aren't a lot of traditional guys left. At least not in America.
>>
>>18347657
kek i dont know about crippled thats very unfortunate
>>
>>18347854

Your definition of "traditional" applies to an extreme minority.

The amount of men who will marry your unvirgin carcass is the extreme majority.

Some of them are even decent guys. You will be fine if you get over your (ridiculous) insecurities.
>>
>>18348075
This. Many do not marry virgins
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.