[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 year old neet My parents found my piss and cum jar while I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 141881-full.jpg (73KB, 693x448px) Image search: [Google]
141881-full.jpg
73KB, 693x448px
20 year old neet
My parents found my piss and cum jar while I was gone, my mom asked what it was. I told her it was month old whey protein.
Is it believable? Am I fucked? What do I do?
>>
AHAHAHA I was a little embarrassed that my mom found condom in my toilet but your post made me feel better, thank you
>>
>>18345277
why do you keep your cum and piss in a jar?
>>
>>18345277
I'm sorry, but I've got to ask. What do you save your piss and cum for? Midnight snacks?
>>
>>18345277
Dude seriously what the fuck did I just read. Oh wait this is the internet... Just tell them the truth and theyll get you the professional help you need.
>>
>>18345277
Sometimes I think I'm worthless and pathetic.
Then I read some dumb frogposter threads.
Then I realize my life is okay and that I have it pretty good.
>>
My mom caught me masturbating once. They also found out I used to go into a website for mostly teen girls where I pretended to be a girl.
>>
>>18345277
wrong board >>>/r9k/
>>
>>18345277
>Month old protien
Considering how rancid cum and protien can get, I'd say its believable
>>
>>18345277
I'd say you're pretty fucked, but less because your mother found that jar, and more because you have a piss and cum jar in the first place.
As for what you should do: Get help! I can't know what your problems are, but I think it's safe to say you have some.
>>
Relax, OP. This is one of those things that happens to everyone at some point. Both your parents know what it is, and you know what it is, but they don't want to have a confrontation about it because it's gross.

My mom once asked me why there were weird brown stains in the bottom of my bedroom trash (she used clear bags). I told her it was from spitting in the trash.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.