[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend keep seenzoning me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2993.jpg (157KB, 720x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2993.jpg
157KB, 720x894px
I know this isn't an actual problem because we're doing great but how do I get back at him for seenzoning me.
>>
Do the same thing to him.

Then turn 15 and realise that's childish.
>>
I have this problem too. I mean I seenzone other people. Its a problem I'm trying to fix. I sometimes feel nervous and want time to plan my response in my head. Then I forget about it and respond days later.

If things are going good, just bring it up to him. Dont expect quick improvement though. Its an ingrained habit, for me at least.
>>
>>18344866 I have, he says he's not trying to and I believe him but I want to play a joke on him
>>
>>18344861
I don't have the willpower
>>
>>18344859
>get back at him for seenzoning me
Why?
Don't pull this petty shit OP, you're just gonna make him hate you.

People seenzone for 2 reasons
>What you sent is trivial and doesn't warrant a response
>They about to reply but get sidetracked and forget to respond

Just talk to him about it and be mature
>>
it is a problem because it's making you upset enough you want to exact revenge on him. just talk to him about it and tell him even an acknowledgement from him would be enough.
>>
>>18344943 I tried taking to him about it and he thought it was funny and I ended up saying that I bet we wouldn't text at all if I didn't send messages first and he said try it (i work night shift and he knows I get bored). So I'm ok with being a little petty.
>>
>>18344956
Women are such memes lol
>>
>>18344991 I may be the biggest meme but I still want suggestions
>>
Leave it to a woman to make a big deal out of nothing.
It's almost as if the relationship was going too well that you wanted to create problems on purpose or end it or something like that.

This is the first crack in your relationship by the way.
This incident will cause resentment in future fights until eventually he leaves your ass for someone who's not a 12 year old.
>>
>>18344859
We ain't here to judge bois, we're here to give advice. If this cunt wants /adv/ on getting back at him, give it desu.

Sleep with his boyfriend.

Nah, but really just actually go through with doing the same shit to him. Bring something else to do on night shift. Play hearthstone
>>
>>18345024 first crack my ass we've been dating for too long for me complaining a little bit to be a big issue. I'm not trying to make issues I just want to annoy him a little. Should have pretended to be a man to get real advice.
>>
>>18345110
kek but desu OP I cant think of any way to tease this guy unless you want to sit there and text him "It has been 5 minutes since you saw the last message. It has been 10 minutes since you saw the message. It has been 15 minutes ... "
>>
>>18344859
You kill yourself.

Insta response seeking faggot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.