[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF DUMPS ME RANDOMLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: snazzle.jpg (106KB, 1062x462px) Image search: [Google]
snazzle.jpg
106KB, 1062x462px
Girlfriend dumped me because she doesn't think that it is right her hurting me (even though she doesn't hurt me) and that she isn't giving me enough time.

She says she loves me but cannot be in a relationship right now; which is unusual considering she is the one who asked me out and we have been close except for yesterday, which was out of the blue as she was sending me naked pictures and talking about how she wanted to fuck me at the weekend when we were supposed to see each other again.

She is always mentioning a Cinderella-story future between us and it is a future we both want but for some reason she has randomly dumped me.

She has depression and is under a lot of stress from parents and her current exams but she had been managing to fit me in well with a once a fortnight visitation routine and 2-3 calls a week with regular texting throughout the day.

(P.S. : The last argument was 1 month ago.)
>>
>>18344543
Translation she met another guy
This isn't rocket science anon, women come up with insane fantasy stories that only make sense to themselves in order to justify being selfish and mean
I'm sure she wrote you a three chapter novel over this, reality is she met someone better and more accomplished
>>
>>18344548

She doesn't talk to other people, she gets bullied a lot and I was the only person that was there for her.

Plus, as I said, she was sending naked pictures and telling me she wanted to fuck me literally 3-4 hours before randomly, and unexpectedly, dumping me.
>>
>>18344552
Listen do you want the truth or do you want a Cinderella type fantasy story
Because if you want the latter then close the tread, believe her bullshit and be completely destroyed when you find out she has been sleeping around two hours after she borke up with you
Women are selfish anon they want the absolute best for themselves and even if you can provide it they still want more, that's what nature intended for them.
If she broke up wit you then you aren't the best thing for her right now
Her sending you naked pictures and softening the blow and lying and coming up with excuses and this and that is her being selfish because she doesn't want to experience anything negative so she is keeping you out of reality by feeding you bullshit so you don't have to feel bad so you don't make her feel bad
But wathever do what you want, you are not the first guy to tell me about the dramatic story with the bad person keeping him away from his perfect beloved because he was thinking with his little head and he couldn't think logically
>>
>>18344543
How old is she?
>>
>>18344571

She's a 16 year old shut in with anxiety and depression I doubt she's cheating on me.
>>
>>18344543

Not even woman-hating, you dodged a bullet.

Maybe it's another guy, or maybe she just lost interest, it doesn't really matter. Women who (1) talk in terms of idyllic futures, the "Cinderella story" thing, and (2) try to take the role of savior/good guy when plainly doing something they want for themselves are bad news.

You can get someone more sane and more honest with themselves and you.
>>
>>18344543
Broke up over Snapchat?

Dear god, don't ever look back OP.
>>
>>18344575
>She's a 16 year old shut in with anxiety and depression

There's your answer. If she's 16 you probably aren't a lot older and won't have much more perspective, but try to understand that she knows nothing, has nothing about her own self figured out, and, even if you pointed this out, would not have the capacity to suddenly step back and evaluate her life.

Also
>broke up lots of times
Don't do that on-again-off-again shit. No one ever comes out happy.
>>
>>18344582
>>18344579

If I were to get back, how would I do it? I personally believe this is caused by parental influence during exam season.

Also; the reason she broke up over SnapChat is because we live 35 miles apart and she suffers terrible anxiety and she struggles to speak over the phone.
>>
>>18344575
>16 year old girls don't have sex
>>
>>18344589

Are you saying I have no chance to get back with her? (I'm 18 btw)
>>
>>18344595

I took her virginity.
>>
>>18344591
>She totally wants to have sex with me it's just her parents don't let her
Being 15 again
>>
>>18344591
Just leave it and block her on all forms of communication. As previously stated you might actually want to thank her for ridding your life of her. Girls like that are broken and aren't worth the trouble.
>>
>>18344591

You can determine that by seeing if her position changes after exam season. A few more weeks?

My /adv/ is still to look at being out of that relationship as a win.
>>
>>18344596
I'm saying you shouldn't get back with her.
>>
>>18344599
On behalf of a long list of men I salute you
>>
>>18344600

She literally said 3-4 hours before breaking up with me that she was looking forward to seeing me and fucking me at the weekend.

>>18344601

Yeah (cringey) I love her and we've been together a year. If she is broken, I want to be the one there to support her because she means the world to me.

>>18344602

I'm thinking of going to see her today (only £15 so it's worth it) and getting a proper, final, answer in person; is this a good idea?
>>
>>18344615
Actually I wanted to help but you've changed my mind. Don't give up on her OP. Fight for her and let her know you are making the effort. Some girls are worth it and love champions everything. A few years down the road when you are caring for your wife's son, you can tell him this tale of bravery and love. Hope everything works out!!
>>
>>18344615
If you put an unstable 16 year old on the spot by showing up at her house you're going to get an answer you don't want.

The shortest answer is that if you want to get back with her then fucking say so and see how she feels about it. Explain that you're happy with the relationship and love her and etc etc. If she's not responsive to that then let the relationship end. And yeah that will fucking suck but it'll hurt worse if you prolong it.
>>
>>18344591
>she suffers terrible anxiety and she struggles to speak over the phone.
If it's that bad a relationship probably wouldn't have worked out anyways.
>>
>>18344664

How am I meant to do that without meeting her in person, though? She's blocked me I am unable to contact her virtually.
>>
>>18344615

My man... my man... stop.

Look at what you're doing. You came to /adv/ to get /adv/, and we're all telling you this girl is bad news, and you're just trying to find a way you can interpret it as advice to continue interacting with her.

You have come to love the validation she gives you. It feels good! And not only did you have someone saying nice things and making you feel good (before she broke up with you), you had a delicious teenager giving you pussy. As a grown-ass man who can't go back to that, I understand it felt awesome.

But this isn't some movie where someone overcomes mental illness or a personality disorder with the power of your love. She doesn't want you anymore. Not because you're a bad person, for some other reason that just doesn't matter. She doesn't want you any more, and she has no obligation to want you any more. And the claim that she suddenly broke up with you "for you" doesn't make any sense at all.

You've also convinced yourself that you want a "proper, final, answer in person." You don't want this. The answer sucks: she doesn't want to be with you. You are hoping instead that being there in person will give you a better chance to convince her that you can fix the thing that makes her not want you any more. You can't.

It is totally natural to feel the way you do after a breakup. I know it doesn't feel like it, but you've come out ahead. Don't go back.
>>
>>18344667

I have depression too and I know what it's like and we usually had good conversations and were happy. She was looking forward to meeting me this Saturday for a sleepover and has non-stop mentioned it for the past week or so but suddenly, yesterday, she dumped me out of the blue. I don't understand it.
>>
>>18344668
Call the house phone, writer her a letter (even snail mail will be there the next day if you only live 35 miles apart), go through some mutual friends.
>>
>>18344672

Yeah but she is more open in person anyway and believe me if she told me in person that we are over I would respect that decision.

Her friend messaged me this morning and told me that she was still wearing my fleece (something she took off me to wear in bed to remind her of me when I aren't there) last night.
>>
>>18344680
>my man... stop
>yeah but

I give up. Go to her house and have your heart crushed in person. Do it. Get that closure.
>>
>>18344680
>/adv/ please help me!
>No I don't like that advice, tell me what I want to hear!

lol, pathetic
>>
>>18344571
Borke, hehehe
>>
>>18344680

In a two-sentence post, the first sentence claims to want to be told that it is over, and the second sentence proves the first is a lie.

If nothing else, try to at least accept what it is you really want (hint: it's not to be told it's over in person), and how that is motivating your processing here.
>>
>>18344680
OP, I think meeting her in person is a good idea.
Breaking up the way she did is hella cowardly
>>
>>18344821

You honestly think that?
>>
>>18344827
I do think that.
However, I think that anon is right >>18344690
>>
>>18344838

I want closure or to get her back. I'm happy with either. I just don't want her to think that she has no room to come back because she may have messed up yesterday but she is still in my heart.
>>
when a chick is depressed and under stress if she wants to dump you, it means you are a high maintance boifriend

she doesnt want to pay attention to you, consider you, it means you complain
dont complain

be fun and fuck her really hard
be her rock

or look for a chick who care about you
>>
>>18344845
I know it's not what you came to hear but the best thing to do is to just let it go bro

Reading this thread it's obvious that you want her back but whatever her "real" reason was for breaking up with you really doesn't matter, it won't change anything and knowing what it was won't help you get back with her. It's only going to hurt you a lot more.

With that being said you should stop trying to contact her. Not only is it just better for you, but if there is some sort of chance of you getting back with together with her (hint: she's not worth it OP) it's best achieved by giving her space and letting her approach you about it. But if/when she does (you mentioned being "off and on") I would really recommend not getting back together with her.
>>
>>18344571
>Women are selfish anon they want the absolute best for themselves

Yay, bitter projection loser talk
>>
>>18345013
>It's only going to hurt you a lot more.
I would disagree with this, Lies hurt more.
>>
>>18345021
eh that last bit is subjective but it doesn't change the fact that knowing whatever the real reason was isn't going to help. The best course of action is to just chill out and don't talk to her

Based on OPs post I'm thinking she might just want attention and for him to over react when she unblocks him in a few days or she's fucking some other dude
>>
>>18345041
>The best course of action is to just chill out and don't talk to her
OP doesn't have the mental maturity to do that. He's obviously smitten. Once you're that deep in, you need your heart crushed once to stop getting so attached, imo.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.