[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do interracial relationships make me so uncomfortable? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Why do interracial relationships make me so uncomfortable? Is it wrong of me to feel this way, and why or why not?

I'm curious about general statements about people, not me specifically. Let me hear your thoughts.
>>
>>18344486
Didn't we just have a 150 post thread about this a couple days ago?

Most people here hate race mixing because they're afraid of the white race going extinct or that their culture will be destroyed.

I don't personally have a beef about it but I'm mixed myself so it would be a bit self loathing. I think people should date or fuck whoever they want and I don't see whites or anyone else dying out because there will always be people who stick to their own race.
>>
>>18344486
I mean it is pretty stupid that you concern yourself with who other people choose to be with.

So I mean objectively, it's a shitty attitude to hold, but what makes you uncomfortable makes you uncomfortable. If you don't like it, don't get into an interracial relationship.
>>
>>18344486
We're tribalistic and thus are hardwired to despise degenerate activities and there's nothing more degenerate than beastiality.
>>
>>18344533
>fucking my hot asian wife is bestiality

Okay faggot.
>>
I have no real problem with it. If they want to fuck then go on and fuck.
My problem is how much this shit is getting pushed on us. It's a constant in media and such, I can't even go on /gif/ to fap because every thread always breaks down into interracial and it gets kind of off putting.

Same with the gays and lesbos. Fuck who you want to fuck, just let shit develop naturally.
>>
>>18344486
this isn't an advice request stop baiting
>>
>>18344514
I wasn't on here a few days ago

But it's not just white/black relationships that make me uncomfortable, it's any two races. Asian/Indian, Black/Turk, etc.

>>18344527
>I mean it is pretty stupid that you concern yourself with who other people choose to be with.
If it makes me uncomfortable for a good reason then it's possible it could be affecting society negatively as well, in which case it's not dumb to be concerned about it.
>>
>>18344554
>If it makes me uncomfortable for a good reason then it's possible it could be affecting society negatively as well

>I feel something is wrong
>Therefore it must be wrong for everyone
I think there's some flawed logic here...
>>
>>18344554
And what would that good reason be?
>>
File: 1492136309374.jpg (128KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1492136309374.jpg
128KB, 790x843px
>>18344486

Because you are a virgin.
>>
>>18344547
Seeing men with chinks/spics is honestly more triggering than coalburners at this point.

You're willing to throw everything away cuz "muh dik".
>>
Don't mean to hijack but I've been seeing a lot of these posts lately and I was wondering something. So the general idea is that if a mixed son has a white father, he will have self-esteem issues whereas a mixed son with a white mother will not. The reasoning people give is because the son sees their non-white features and thinks it's either bad (because their mom obviously doesn't like whatever her own race is) or good (because their mom sees their non-white half as attractive). What I don't get is why doesn't the same thing apply to mixed daughters (but swapped around) and why is the assumption that the mixed son will hate his non-white features even tho he could if you reason hate his white features because it makes him look diff than his mom (following the whole idea that a son wants to date someone like their mom)?
>>
>>18344568
>getting triggered by someone else fucking

You make me ashamed of being a white man.
>>
>>18344588
Literally "muh dik".

I'm a hapa and that's this shit is so triggering. You have no fucking idea what you're doing to your offspring.
>>
>>18344563
That pic is gold lmao
>>
>>18344609
And what better reason is there than muh dik?
>>
>>18344486
Because you're a loser
>>
>>18344568
Loser
>>
>>18344486
cause ure racist.
>>
>>18344486
Because thats how you are. Nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with something. You are not a bad person in the slightest for this.

It gets bad when you develop an entire ideology around it and start thinking you actually have the authority to judge others on it.
>>
>>18344639
Your child.
>>
>>18344705
I'm mixed and I'm fine. what the fuck are you going on about.
>>
A lot of mixed people I know seem to completely give up their white identity. Its really sad. I'm really good friends with a half white half latino girl and she's always posting on facebook about how white people are ruining society and how the imperialist white supremacist capitalist patriarchy needs to be dismantled and I get where she's coming from but I feel like her white parent must feel really terrible. I mean it seems like she hates white people.

I couldnt bear to have a child who hates her own heritage that much.
>>
>>18345050
I don't understand how you can cling to your race as something that matters in the least.
Either positively or negatively. I think both you and your friend are misled.
>>
>>18345068
I dont cling to race but I cant imagine what it must be like for her parent to see the kind of hatred she puts out towards her own race. It must be devastating.
>>
>>18345078
I don't see what this has to do with her being mixed though; you see completely white turbo SJWs even more often that mixed ones to be honest.
>>
>>18345085
Fair point. I guess it would be devastating to have a self-hating white (or any race) child as well. This girl stood out to me in particular because she has completely embraced one half of her heritage and completely rejected the other half. I just wonder how the parents of people who hate their own heritage feel.
>>
Op, I'm the same and found myself in a difficult situation. I love someone of a (well not completely) different race.

I was often scared what people would say or think, but whenever I had the thought of leaving it became clear to me that I would never want anyone else in my life. It might sound stupid, but you love who you love.

I do understand your concern, many people fetishize other races and would go as far to fuck them over for their personal gain. When it comes to children, if you raise them properly they will love both their parents heritage equally. I know many mixed people and they turn out to be fine people. You just have to have faith in good.
>>
>>18344568
Your genes weren't worth a shit in the first place.

It was only ever memes.
>>
>>18345050
>and I get where she's coming from
I would suggest going to reddit, or any other website really.
>>
>>18344486
>Is it wrong of me to feel this way,
Yes, because other people's relationships are none of your business. If you don't like the concept don't get into one yourself, but do try to stop having an opinion on whether two people that aren't you should be able to be together or not
>>
>>18344609
Yo hapa-bro, I'm not sure if you're still there, but I understand where you're coming from. I used to resent you guys (since most have white fathers/don't look completely Asian), but I'm over that and just try to befriend every hapa I meet. Good luck, man.

t. Asian guy
>>
>>18344609
you're an idiot
>>
>>18344486
You've been conditioned to be uncomfortable with it. If you're spending time on 4chan, you're being exposed to people's ideas. Even if you consciously reject them, they're still influencing how you think and see the world.
>>
File: brotherwongetoverit.jpg (374KB, 2070x1380px) Image search: [Google]
brotherwongetoverit.jpg
374KB, 2070x1380px
>>18344486
> Why do interracial relationships make me so uncomfortable?
Because you are racist. You think because you are white that you are entitled. It burns you when a brother proves you wrong.

> Is it wrong of me to feel this way
Yes.

Why?
Because you are racist.

> I'm curious about general statements about people
A racist would be.

> not me specifically
Tough. This is /adv/. Read the sticky.

>>18344554
> make me uncomfortable
The whole world doesn't revolve around you, despite what your mommy says. Lrn2deal with life. It only gets harder.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.